Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Fantastic ! Some INDIANA Geocacher('s) made it over to Canada for a great International event this past weekend ... Good to see you made the trip JTBrady !!

Star

It was well worth the trip. I couldn't stay long enough to get all the Last Chance caches. And I only got 13 of the 29 new caches. So, I guess I have an excuse to go back for next years event.

What a beautiful weekend to be outside in INDIANA! I know 5 of us are going to make a day of it by caching tomorrow. We will be starting in INDIANA, heading to ILLINOYING, (sorry mr. moderator guy) and ending in INDIANA!

Looks like the last chance before the cold weather comes back! GET OUTSIDE!

The dogs are cruizin down to Nashville to pick up a few virtuals on the Campus of Vanderbilt U. Go Gators! :D

They be leaving me here ;)

Jerks!

I love GEOCACHING IN TENNESSEE, don't they know that?

:blink::(

I know exactally how you feel Patrick . The Tiggers are heading to Florida to go GEOCACHING at Disney World and they arent taking me either !! Its Not FAIR!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:D

The dogs are cruizin down to Nashville to pick up a few virtuals on the Campus of Vanderbilt U. Go Gators! :D

They be leaving me here ;)

Jerks!

:blink::(

I know exactally how you feel Patrick . The Tiggers are heading to Florida to go GEOCACHING at Disney World and they arent taking me either !! Its Not FAIR!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

See Patrick and Mystery Dog are both travelers. My dog doesn't travel well. He gets sick just a mile or so down the road. So my question is why aren't they taking you? Is there another dog that they are visiting? Something for you to think about.

I am new to geocaching and am looking for some buddies to geocache with. I am in Muncie, but travel to Indy on Fridays for classes at IUPUI. My husband doesn't particularly care for geocaching (I've tried to convince him of how fun it is)...so I really would love to have some people to cache with.

If you are in the Muncie area, or near that area, or maybe in Indy on weekends...I'd love to meet up and cache. Maybe even a group!

Thanks and I hope to meet some of you soon...and if you know of any caching get-to-gethers...I'd like to know of those as well!

Rebecca in Muncie

They be leaving me here :huh:

Jerks!

:laughing::laughing:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:huh:

See Patrick and Mystery Dog are both travelers. My dog doesn't travel well. He gets sick just a mile or so down the road. So my question is why aren't they taking you? Is there another dog that they are visiting? Something for you to think about.

Well Precious couldn't go because she dosen't travel well by plane LOL and Disney isn't really all that dog friendly unless you are a "working" type dog ... Precious is more of a lounging around the pool type dog ....

:laughing::laughing::laughing::huh:

Star

Just thought I'd share Jenischmeni's door prize from the recent Westside Pre-Holiday Bash event. Even if she didn't! Photos by Mr Schmeni, because Jeni waited til she got home to open her prize. Her log is a riot, but I wanted to post the pics here to give Torry a chance to caption them for us all.

Her log: link

3f200a72-6fab-4cf3-9439-688166fb270a.jpg

d10a040b-a7cd-40c8-bf1b-68e4c6f6a852.jpg

(sorry, Jeni, I just couldn't resist. I tried. Really I did. Failed miserably, as you can see, but I tried.)

The dogs are cruizin down to Nashville to pick up a few virtuals on the Campus of Vanderbilt U. Go Gators! :anibad:

They be leaving me here :D

Jerks!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well Precious couldn't go because she dosen't travel well by plane LOL and Disney isn't really all that dog friendly unless you are a "working" type dog ... Precious is more of a lounging around the pool type dog ....

:(;):D:D

Star

You have a pool???

The dogs are cruizin down to Nashville to pick up a few virtuals on the Campus of Vanderbilt U. Go Gators! :yikes:

They be leaving me here :anibad:

Jerks!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:anibad:

:(;):D:D

Star

You have a pool???

No we don't have a pool , but the resort we stayed at did :D . at home she is a lounging around the couch potato burried under her blanket :D .

Just thought I'd share Jenischmeni's door prize from the recent Westside Pre-Holiday Bash event. Even if she didn't! Photos by Mr Schmeni, because Jeni waited til she got home to open her prize. Her log is a riot, but I wanted to post the pics here to give Torry a chance to caption them for us all.

Her log: link

3f200a72-6fab-4cf3-9439-688166fb270a.jpg

d10a040b-a7cd-40c8-bf1b-68e4c6f6a852.jpg

(sorry, Jeni, I just couldn't resist. I tried. Really I did. Failed miserably, as you can see, but I tried.)

That's a riot!!!!

I went to Eagle Creek Park this afternoon, hoping to stalk deer in the fog for photo ops. But for the first time I've ever seen, the gates were locked and the park is closed. Nothing to explain why. So I went home to see what I could find on the net and here is what I found:

>Four Pike Township firefighters were being hospitalized this morning after their fire engine struck a tree during a dispatch run at Eagle Creek Park.

The firefighters' names have not been released, but their injuries appeared to be non life-threatening, said Division Chief Rob Saunders, a spokesman for the Pike Township Fire Department.

The park will remain closed for the rest of the day because of the road conditions, said Paula Freund, a spokeswoman for Indy Parks.

The four firefighters headed out on the engine just before 11 a.m. on a call to help an injured person at the park. While driving to the scene, their engine hit ice near the 5700 block of Eagle Creek Parkway and the driver lost control, Saunders said.

All four of the firefighters were conscious and talking when medical personnel arrived. They were transported to Methodist Hospital in separate ambulances, Saunders said.

The officers' names and more information on their conditions is expected to be released this afternoon.<

I'm curious why they needed a huge fire truck to respond for an injured person instead of an EMT wagon or ambulance. No mention is made about that person's outcome.

There's a video here:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/18361941/detail.html

Anyway, no one will be Geocaching in Indiana at Eagle Creek Park today.