Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

That depends on which digits you're askin' about. ;)

You're AGE, your HEIGHT, your SHOE SIZE, the LENGTH OF YOUR HAND, your IQ, your BANK ACCOUNT, your CREDIT CARD, your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, heck while you're at it YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!

19, 5'10, 11, Hand size, 900, 123... WAIT A TICK!

We have been busy , maintaining caches , finding caches and vacationing while caching ! :unsure::ph34r:

Oh and we have placed a couple of new caches in the area of the geobash as we have been working with Sara from the Noble County Welcome center she had a couple of requests for new caches from land owners in the area.

We have been working with the area people for over a year now. Geobash hopefully is shaping up nicely.

Star

I know that technically they don't live in Indiana, but they have found one or two caches while GEOCACHING IN INDIANA :huh:

A BIG congratulations to the Wolverine Warriors who found their 3000th cache this last weekend while attending Pinestrail's 40 Mile Lighthouse Geoevent in Michigan. Great job you two.

8484d70a-21fe-4ed0-9186-4bdac0867941.jpg

Congrats!!!

Anybody interested in going to this event http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...c0-08fd1d452464. I was thinking about going but I thought it would be fun if a couple of us went and split the camping and gas money. Our truck will hold four or five people. We have to be registered by july 31st so that we are in for the money prizes. If you are interested let me know and we can figure out the details of where to meet up and when to leave.

Justin

Hey everyone!!!! Just saying hello. Moving to NE Indiana from Eastern Ohio.

Welcome to Geocaching in Indiana.

Make sure you attend one of the monthly events that the Fort Wayne area geocachers put on. They are a fun group to be around. Also, don't miss this years Midwest Geobash in Kendallville, IN. August 7-10. You will meet a ton of cachers there.

Chris-Team Shydog

Make sure you attend one of the monthly events that the Fort Wayne area geocachers put on. They are a fun group to be around. Also, don't miss this years Midwest Geobash in Kendallville, IN. August 7-10. You will meet a ton of cachers there.

Chris-Team Shydog

Actually, 500 cachers @ 150 lbs. each average = about 38 Tons!!

Chris-Team Shydog

I'm not sure if I will be around or not that weekend. I'm in the process of moving from Ohio to Angola and am trying to get closed on a house. Lots too do and never enough hours in the day to get it all done!!!

So sorry , We have been rather busy, placing a couple new caches , vacationing , and well Caching of course !

We were at the meet and greet last week Rick ... where were you ... Your Brother missed you !!

Star

I was out training for my Wabash to New Orleans: Wabash, Ohio & Mississippi River Kayak Cache hiding Extravaganza.... :rolleyes:

5e9b5e68-16a8-485f-9099-d6441af333cf.jpg:blink:

So sorry , We have been rather busy, placing a couple new caches , vacationing , and well Caching of course !

We were at the meet and greet last week Rick ... where were you ... Your Brother missed you !!

Star

I was out training for my Wabash to New Orleans: Wabash, Ohio & Mississippi River Kayak Cache hiding Extravaganza.... :rolleyes:

5e9b5e68-16a8-485f-9099-d6441af333cf.jpg:blink:

Patrick doesn't kayak?

Star

I was out training for my Wabash to New Orleans: Wabash, Ohio & Mississippi River Kayak Cache hiding Extravaganza.... :lol:

5e9b5e68-16a8-485f-9099-d6441af333cf.jpg:lol:

Patrick doesn't kayak?

Not yet--this was a test run--we'd never done this before and needed to check out the stability of these things--So he will go next time--Altho I'm not sure he will fit in the cupholder. :o

Star

I was out training for my Wabash to New Orleans: Wabash, Ohio & Mississippi River Kayak Cache hiding Extravaganza.... :ph34r:

5e9b5e68-16a8-485f-9099-d6441af333cf.jpg:mad:

Patrick doesn't kayak?

Not yet--this was a test run--we'd never done this before and needed to check out the stability of these things--So he will go next time--Altho I'm not sure he will fit in the cupholder. ;)

I've taken mine kayaking a couple times. He seems to like it. He barely fits in there (he's twice the size as Patrick). Now to get my own kayak. Been saying that for a couple years. Just watch out and not hit him in the hear. Unless you want too :ph34r:

I've taken mine kayaking a couple times. He seems to like it. He barely fits in there (he's twice the size as Patrick). Now to get my own kayak. Been saying that for a couple years. Just watch out and not hit him in the hear. Unless you want too ;)

Any time you want to go geo-kayaking, Let me know: I've got two! GeoDogs optional. :mad:

I've taken mine kayaking a couple times. He seems to like it. He barely fits in there (he's twice the size as Patrick). Now to get my own kayak. Been saying that for a couple years. Just watch out and not hit him in the hear. Unless you want too :D

Any time you want to go geo-kayaking, Let me know: I've got two! GeoDogs optional. :D

Great! Might have to take you up on that. My GeoDog pukes in the car so, he normally stays home. Especially since I don't have the truck anymore.

I've taken mine kayaking a couple times. He seems to like it. He barely fits in there (he's twice the size as Patrick). Now to get my own kayak. Been saying that for a couple years. Just watch out and not hit him in the hear. Unless you want too :D

Any time you want to go geo-kayaking, Let me know: I've got two! GeoDogs optional. :D

Great! Might have to take you up on that. My GeoDog pukes in the car so, he normally stays home. Especially since I don't have the truck anymore.

puking dogs prohibited!

Hello fellow Indiana cachers!!! Been around awhile just new to the forums. Anybody know why I cant upload a GPX file to geocaching.com from National geographic Topo! software? :lol:

Well I'm not sure. If it will open with google earth, open it, then re-save it as a KML file and try using that. I assume you're talking about caches along a route?

Hello.

I am brand new to geocaching, but I am pretty well hooked.

I want to study geology at ISU (starting this fall) and figured I ought to learn GPS. I was going to take GIS at school, but...well, long story....I figured I can just teach myself.

I bought a GPS and have been out hunting every day. I've found some, failed some, but it's fun and keeps me out of trouble!

BTW, I live in Terre Haute.

Thanks

Rckcr

Hello.

I want to study geology at ISU (starting this fall) and figured I ought to learn GPS. I was going to take GIS at school, but...well, long story....I figured I can just teach myself.

I bought a GPS and have been out hunting every day. I've found some, failed some, but it's fun and keeps me out of trouble!

Thanks

Rckcr

Welcome! Make sure you check out all the Forums, lots of great reading here.

I live in Greencastle, about 30 miles East of you, always good to see more GEOCACHING IN INDIANA! :mad:

Hello.

Thanks

Rckcr

Oooooo. A new one.

Can I get you something to eat?

Hello.

Thanks

Rckcr

Hiya, Rckcr!

Welcome to the neighborhood! Hope to see you at some of the events coming up (Moonshine, Moonshine hangover and The Royal Order of the Sleepless Knights). Also, we get together regularly for some unofficial events too. We'd love to have you there!

Bret

Hello.

Thanks

Rckcr

Hiya, Rckcr!

Welcome to the neighborhood! Hope to see you at some of the events coming up (Moonshine, Moonshine hangover and The Royal Order of the Sleepless Knights). Also, we get together regularly for some unofficial events too. We'd love to have you there!

Bret

i WANT TO GO TO AN UNOFFICIAL EVENT! ARE THERE GIRLS THERE?

Hello.

Thanks

Rckcr

Hiya, Rckcr!

Bret

i WANT TO GO TO AN UNOFFICIAL EVENT! ARE THERE GIRLS THERE?

Sorry Patrick.....no dogs allowed.