Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Here's an old picture of my Dad, number 3, with his name mispelled, it's Shrader.

My Dad and numbers 2&4 all passed away within three weeks of each other. Of the 7 here, number 7, Frank, is the only one still living.

scan00037E5.jpg

... I gotta know.

Who's that peeking out from behind Therman?

Here's an old picture of my Dad, number 3, with his name mispelled, it's Shrader.

My Dad and numbers 2&4 all passed away within three weeks of each other. Of the 7 here, number 7, Frank, is the only one still living.

scan00037E5.jpg

So, Therman was, like, your dad's brother-in-law? ... or something like that?

Wow, your good.

But

He was preceded in death by his parents, daughters Lera and Amanda Whitt; sisters Rosie Ann Shrader, and Lera M. Cook; and brothers Thomas Therman Whitt, Raleigh Graham Whitt and James Alderson "Fuzz" Whitt.

Dads mom was Rose, and her maiden name was Whitt, so Therman was his Uncle.

Since you found Therman (and Isaac) see what you can find about Albert Price, pictured below. He was Dads real dad, but he was killed in a sawmill accident when Dad was two years old, and his mom remarried Jesse James Shrader.

Edit to add, Albert was a full blooded Cherokee and was in the army. I've never been able to find anything about him beyond his military discharge papers, which I found in Dads wallet after he passed away.

normal_scan00027E9.jpg

Edited by Cpt.Blackbeard

scan00037E5.jpg

... I gotta know.

I'm afraid I don't know that, I'll see if I can find out but it's not promising.

scan00037E5.jpg

... I gotta know.

I'm afraid I don't know that, I'll see if I can find out but it's not promising.

To answer your question, my mom swears that little girl peeking out from behind Thurman looks like Sarah, Franks daughter.

scan00037E5.jpg

... I gotta know.

To answer your question, my mom swears that little girl peeking out from behind Thurman looks like Sarah, Franks daughter.

Do you have any more info on Tom Cook?

Tom COOK married Leary Magdaline WHITT.

Other marriages:

FIELDA, America

Leary Magdaline WHITT [Parents] was born 27 Nov 1908. She died 11 Jun 1979 in Greencastle Ind.. Leary married Tom COOK.

Other marriages:

STINSON, John

About all I have at the moment. I've also learned that Frank is deceased as well.

According to the preliminary 2010 census results as reported by the United States Coast and Geocachic Survey,

The Greater Bippus Metropolitan Area is the geocache densest area east of the Mississippi River. There are at least THREE geocachers within the area with over 100 hides...

HAPPY GEOCACHING IN INDIANA!!!

:D:D:D:grin::)

Querke did a great job of photo shopping the lipstick in. Anyone that knows me knows I am too manly to do that.

A lot of us must be pretty darn good at PhotoShopping because I happen to have a lipsticked pic at home too! :ph34r:

Happy that you joined us Deermark & Daggy. Hope to see you again real soon... with or without make-up.

Alicia (of lakedawgs)

Just wanted to say to all who braved the cold yesterday for the Geocache Adventure: Chili Dump & Slide! up at the Dunes that I had a real good time. Can't wait for warmer weather to finish the couple caches we passed over at the park. The Chili was great.

It was great seeing you and all the other brave soles at the Chili Dump event. But, slightly breezy? Are you kidding? It was COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chili was an awesome way to end the day though, and I think everyone had a really good time!

Just wanted to say to all who braved the cold yesterday for the Geocache Adventure: Chili Dump & Slide! up at the Dunes that I had a real good time. Can't wait for warmer weather to finish the couple caches we passed over at the park. The Chili was great.

It was great seeing you and all the other brave soles at the Chili Dump event. But, slightly breezy? Are you kidding? It was COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chili was an awesome way to end the day though, and I think everyone had a really good time!

Now now, it wasn't that bad. I actually had to open up my jacket. I started to over heat a bit. cachebowl did pretty good for being 11. Can't believe the speed they got running down the Dune. That was nuts!

Ok, so it's 1.3 degrees F. here in Bippus. LET'S GO GEOCACHING IN INDIANA! WOO-HOO! mEET AT MY HOUSE AT 8am FOR THE NEW sALAMONIE cACHES! :wacko:

98bab498-0a29-4744-b80a-f57fb7fd03fe.jpg

;)

You laugh Rick, but I am heading out the door here in a couple of hours to do some caching over at Salamonie. That is the great thing about being low man on the totem pole at work, you get to use your vaction days off on these fine January days :D

So what is for lunch Leaddog?

Oh yea, it has warmed up to -4 here in Monticello.

Ok, so it's 1.3 degrees F. here in Bippus. LET'S GO GEOCACHING IN INDIANA! WOO-HOO! mEET AT MY HOUSE AT 8am FOR THE NEW sALAMONIE cACHES! :D

98bab498-0a29-4744-b80a-f57fb7fd03fe.jpg

:D

You laugh Rick, but I am heading out the door here in a couple of hours to do some caching over at Salamonie. That is the great thing about being low man on the totem pole at work, you get to use your vaction days off on these fine January days :D

So what is for lunch Leaddog?

Oh yea, it has warmed up to -4 here in Monticello.

Funny, I'm using my position of high seniority to get these cold days off where I work. :D