Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

So did everyone get a chance to go out caching in Indiana this weekend? I didn't :P

We did! We went to Shakamak for our last campout of the season and picked up 7 more counties for the 92-county challenge. :(

We just returned from a vacation in Oregon where we made the required pilgimage to the original stash and logged another state on our earthcache finds.

All in all, it's been a good couple of weeks for us. Sadly, it's now too dark to do any caching on the weekdays. Gotta fit too much stuff in on the weekends, though. Sigh.

Mrs. Car54

We just returned from a vacation in Oregon where we made the required pilgimage to the original stash

That really is an odd place for a cache isn't it? Any other good finds on your vacation?

Anybody recommend any good caches up in the Valpo area? Good as in view or hike. I don't mean good as in I have to solve the meaning of life before finding it cache. :( I have to drop a couple of TB's off up there and want to make it a worthwhile trip. Thanks.

649498fd-a76b-40ad-afa7-9755a91636e5.jpg

If there is a Canadian in the room, it's always advisable to hold your beer tightly in both hands...

8fc3a567-428d-4aa1-8757-0bdce61d008d.jpg

While NEI members were inside getting drunk, our southern counterparts were caching in cemeteries wearing Pink Flamingo Ears!

Kudos also to the following Milestoners:

Bracelet Lady --600

Whitevette --200

Farmer Jones8 --500

All on GIRLS ISQ FUN RUN Saturday.....

Edited by SixDogTeam

While NEI members were inside getting drunk, our southern counterparts were caching in cemeteries wearing Pink Flamingo Ears!

Bracelet Lady --600

Whitevette --200

Farmer Jones8 --500

The ISQ Fun Run 11/10/07, was a great experience. 200+miles, 2 vans and a car, 13 friends, 57 caches and 2 DNFs in 12 hours. Sunrise to sunset and travel time on both ends of that made for a very long very fun day.

Deep appreciation for all the hard work and happiness goes out from my heart to:

Six Dog Team, Wishbone 86 and Trickworm for all the great caches we got to seek.

Karen of fishersfinders for the meticulous planning and execution that made for a flawlees trouble free route. We lacked for nothing due to her foresight and attention to details. And for bringing KatieGirl with her. Katie was the shining light of the day, the personification of joy in the hunt.

Bad Majec for her navigation skills and Street & Trips laptop program, and for driving van #1, lickety split from cache to cache to cache to cache to...

To Bracelet Lady for taking copius notes, which helped me match my photos to the (mostly) correct cache pages.

To Lakedawgs, for drving Van #2.

To Imacacher2, for accidently running into us at stop #7(I think) and spending the rest of the day driving car#3.

To all who brought snacks and drinks to keep us fueled.

To farmerjones8, White Vette, Karen of Team J&K, JayKayElEm and go-purdue for lots of laughs, sage wisdom, sick jokes and lunacy that kept us awake and laughing all day long.

Whew! It took me three days and a combined total of 18 hours to process the photos and log all the caches with over 250 pics attached. The photo slideshow can be found here: My Webshots webpage There is also a video of Bracelet Lady and KatieGirl doing a hula dance.

So, when's the next one? We have our own best to beat!

Bracelet Lady --600

Whitevette --200

Farmer Jones8 --500

The ISQ Fun Run 11/10/07, was a great experience. 200+miles, 2 vans and a car, 13 friends, 57 caches and 2 DNFs in 12 hours. Sunrise to sunset and travel time on both ends of that made for a very long very fun day.

Deep appreciation for all the hard work and happiness goes out from my heart to:

Six Dog Team, Wishbone 86 and Trickworm for all the great caches we got to seek.

Karen of fishersfinders for the meticulous planning and execution that made for a flawlees trouble free route. We lacked for nothing due to her foresight and attention to details. And for bringing KatieGirl with her. Katie was the shining light of the day, the personification of joy in the hunt.

Bad Majec for her navigation skills and Street & Trips laptop program, and for driving van #1, lickety split from cache to cache to cache to cache to...

To Bracelet Lady for taking copius notes, which helped me match my photos to the (mostly) correct cache pages.

To Lakedawgs, for drving Van #2.

To Imacacher2, for accidently running into us at stop #7(I think) and spending the rest of the day driving car#3.

To all who brought snacks and drinks to keep us fueled.

To farmerjones8, White Vette, Karen of Team J&K, JayKayElEm and go-purdue for lots of laughs, sage wisdom, sick jokes and lunacy that kept us awake and laughing all day long.

Whew! It took me three days and a combined total of 18 hours to process the photos and log all the caches with over 250 pics attached. The photo slideshow can be found here: My Webshots webpage There is also a video of Bracelet Lady and KatieGirl doing a hula dance.

So, when's the next one? We have our own best to beat!

Congrats to all of you on your milestones and for having the fun down South. Can't wait to get back down there myself.

aNOTHER MILESTONE ON gIRL'S isq fUN rUN: lakedawgs' #400--congrats

Thanks 6DT... the Fun Run was an absolute blast! We met at 5:15am and I didn't get home until nearly 10pm that night!! There are some beautiful cemeteries out there... thanks again for spotlighting them. We're planning a follow-up in the spring!