Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

The Shadow??? That one is easy. It's Doobies :)

Sorry, can't be Doobies, he's Reviewer Hilts.

Wulf

Doobies? Hilts? The same guy?!?!??!

I'm so confused....***counting with fingers*** :lol:

What's next? You're going to tell me IndyDiver is Mountain Climber?!? :)

*sigh*

Wulf

*sigh*

No way.

But ... I'm Batman.

Wulf

*sigh*

Ok, think I got this worked out. I asked Hydee and she told me ALL reviewers are Mtn-Man.

We now return you to your regular to your irregular programming.

Wulf

That would have been the round of shots I poured up for Mrs. WW birthday. Hers was the week before BASH, Mr. WWs was the week after.

He's older than me now! :)

Did you like your birthday candle that Area 51 had for you??

7-22-07MidwestGeoBash223.jpg

And your drink!!

7-22-07MidwestGeoBash232.jpg

I know that Patric was having a blast there.

7-22-07MidwestGeoBash047.jpg

Testing... is this thing on?

So now would be a good time to introduce ourselves, I suppose. We've been geocaching in/around the greater Indy area for about five months, and we're having a blast. We just thought we'd duck our heads in to say hello, since we've been lurking on this thread for about a month now.

We're bummed we weren't able to go to the MWGB, especially since it was right in Kelly's backyard (almost literally -- she grew up just a couple miles down the road from the fairgrounds!)

So, anyway, hello!

Matt&Kelly

So now would be a good time to introduce ourselves, I suppose. We've been geocaching in/around the greater Indy area for about five months, and we're having a blast. We just thought we'd duck our heads in to say hello, since we've been lurking on this thread for about a month now.

We're bummed we weren't able to go to the MWGB, especially since it was right in Kelly's backyard (almost literally -- she grew up just a couple miles down the road from the fairgrounds!)

So, anyway, hello!

Matt&Kelly

Well, let us be the first to welcome you to the forums! Sorry to hear that you missed the MWGB, but you'll be happy to hear that it is going to be held in Kendalville again next year. Maybe someday we'll see you out on the trails caching.

Take care,

Kelly & Barbara (Are_we_there_yet?)

So, anyway, hello!

Matt&Kelly

Well, let us be the first to welcome you to the forums! Sorry to hear that you missed the MWGB, but you'll be happy to hear that it is going to be held in Kendalville again next year. Maybe someday we'll see you out on the trails caching.

Take care,

Kelly & Barbara (Are_we_there_yet?)

Well, let us be the second to welcome you to the forums! Sorry to hear that you missed the MWGB, but you'll be happy to hear that, unfortunately, it is going to be held in FREIGHT TRAIN CITY again next year. Maybe someday we'll see you out on the trails GEOCACHING IN INDIANA.

BTW, a new ISQ has popped up by ICQ Cache Crew...

Using your mouse, place your little curser thing HERE and left click with your index finger

:laughing:

Nice photo, I didn't know they flew those in Indiana.

Here's something I found at work Saturday, a forgotten buried tank.

DCP_3068.jpg

And a close up of my back wheels.

DCP_3069.jpg

Man that truck looks familar....wait a minute...I build those trucks. What company do you drive for and what truck number is it so that if they try claim warranty on it I will know better.

actually 501, we use those planes to drop endangered rattlesnakes into wooded swamps late at night when the homeowners aren't looking. At least that's what some southerners they tell me!

bb

At least I wasn't seeing Pink Elephants!

I can say that I seen a Pink Elephant and no I was not drink at the time of seeing it. I think I even packed it and brought it home with us.

Man that truck looks familar....wait a minute...I build those trucks. What company do you drive for and what truck number is it so that if they try claim warranty on it I will know better.

No kidding, that is cool, what part do you do to them? That truck was new in October 2005, it still has four original tires on it at 38,000 miles. But what I'd really like to know is why the water tank won't presuurize unless I pump down the brakes.

All we get from Terex is they have no idea how to fix it, pretty sad coming from the manufacturer.

Meanwhile the folks on every jobsite are giving me strange looks wondering why I pump the brakes so much.

OK, I don't really expect an answer here but it is cool to meet someone who builds them. Overall I really like the truck, it's been very solid and reliable and pours beautifully.

The truck number is 87 and I drive for Cash Concrete.

If you look at the top picture on the website you'll see the front of a mixer sticking out of the shop wioth the hopper flipped up, that's my truck, 87. I was cleaning the drum when that picture was taken.

actually 501, we use those planes to drop endangered rattlesnakes into wooded swamps late at night when the homeowners aren't looking. At least that's what some southerners they tell me!

bb

I can say that I seen a Pink Elephant and no I was not drink at the time of seeing it. I think I even packed it and brought it home with us.

Give it back to the boy! :D

bb

Give it back to the boy! :D

Come and try to make me...Elwood says you're a wimp. ;)