Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Where the heck is everybody?

I have a new favorite CW song that Lead Dog and I sing on the INDIANA GEOCACHING trails. It's a love song and goes like this:

If my nose was running money,

I'd blow it all on you.

But, honey, it's not.

Get it??? hahahahahahahaha

:D:D:D:D:D

This is why there are no dogs in the Grand Ol' Opry.

Genoist has two really great caches in Fort Wayne. Both are bushwacks thru dense jungles, and both are on peninsulas on River/Sewers in the city. He has re-established himself as one of the premier hiders with these two outstanding caches. One is a four mile hike! Here is a pic of a possum at one of them:

c9b6dd5a-2727-4735-9da3-d0d72ceca544.jpg

:laughing:

Hey LeadDog,

Another INDIANA GEOCACHER has reached the BIG FIVE-OH-OH, Half a grand!!!

WTG GOPHAST!!!

Thanks,

Boy, I gotta stop by here more often... Only about a month late.

Completely missed the shout out. Wasn't snubbin' anyone -

Thanks for good words! :laughing::(:D

GoPhast

He's over the Hill now. But wait--isn't 40 the new 50? ;)

It sure feels like it at the end of the work week!!

Happy 40th Bret--- Welcome to the club, You will be getting information in the mail soon about the secret handshake and the other rights and benefits of being old enough to sit at the "Adult Table" during family gatherings ;)

The humidity has finally broke so it looks like I will be GEOCACHING IN INDIANA today!!!!

Happy Birthday Bret! Sorry I missed the festivities today! :laughing:

Awwww...missed you there too, Clay.

The local cachers (and my wife) threw a little birthday party for me at the Monical's pizza in Shelbyville, IlliNOISE.

Thankfully there were some GEOCACHERS from INDIANA there too.

We had a great time and I was sufficiently surprised. Hopefully they'll get me the pictures soon and I'll post a thread about it somewhere.

What a great bunch of people though. They really made my day!

Oh...and most of them were older than me.

Bret

Happy B-day Cybret. 40 caches for your 40th b-day, pretty cool.

ATTN: I'm looking for a geocacher(s) in central Indiana that would be willing to assist in a fun geo-event at Misissinewa Reservoir the last weekend in July. The park will host and arrange prizes and such. They are really new to it, and probably need a cacher to help get coordinates and make suggestions on how these events go. Anyone interested email me at bbumgardner@dnr.in.gov.

Free geocoins in it for ya too! :)

Happy Belated Birthday old man!!

See ya there, in 13 years and 15 days! ;):o:D

Hmm...so I only have to get 27 caches on my B-day, that's a VERY accomplishable goal. See ya at Geobash, I assume there will already be a line to hand out the birthday whippings (cause spankings would be too kind for you) :D

J/K hope you had a GREAT day, and it sounds like you did. Here's to wishing you many more happy events to follow! :o

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

Happy Belated Birthday old man!!

See ya there, in 13 years and 15 days! ;):o:D

Hmm...so I only have to get 27 caches on my B-day, that's a VERY accomplishable goal. See ya at Geobash, I assume there will already be a line to hand out the birthday whippings (cause spankings would be too kind for you) ;)

J/K hope you had a GREAT day, and it sounds like you did. Here's to wishing you many more happy events to follow! :o

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

But just think of how easy it will be to celebrate Ali's birthday. :D

We had a great day! Lots of fun caching...and not a single chipmunk related injury! :D

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL YOU FOLKS WHO LOVE TO Geocache in Indiana!!!

This is the day we celebrate what Freedoms we have left and give thanks to the Lord for giving us the Patriots who sacrificed their lives and treasure by committing HIGH TREASON so that we might be free. :laughing:

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL YOU FOLKS WHO LOVE TO Geocache in Indiana!!!

This is the day we celebrate what Freedoms we have left and give thanks to the Lord for giving us the Patriots who sacrificed their lives and treasure by committing HIGH TREASON so that we might be free. :lol:

Ditto!!! :lol:

I celebrated by caching all afternoon and evening. 22 caches. Perhaps the last time we cache in the family micro/mini van. We bought a new to us cache mobile yesterday.

2000 Town & Country cache Mobile 4-Sale-Only has 181 caches on it :rolleyes:

How many DNF's? :lol:

24 B) but most of those were muggled and later found if they weren't archived.

Hello everybody!

I know this is a little off topic, but I'm in the market for a new GPSMap 60csx...where's the best deal in Indiana (or online?). I've checked around and apparently I just missed the $50 rebate by six months..

Somewhere over the weekend I've 'gifted' my Rino at a cache...what a great find for some unsuspecting cacher (or other)...

*sigh* Oh well, guess its time to get a new one, anyway!

Hello everybody!

I know this is a little off topic, but I'm in the market for a new GPSMap 60csx...where's the best deal in Indiana (or online?). I've checked around and apparently I just missed the $50 rebate by six months..

Somewhere over the weekend I've 'gifted' my Rino at a cache...what a great find for some unsuspecting cacher (or other)...

*sigh* Oh well, guess its time to get a new one, anyway!

If you want to save a little money, look at the 60cx. When I upgraded recently, I looked at both and I decided I really didn't need the electronic compass(sucks the battery on my 60cs) and the altimeter. I love my 60cx, great reception and has the same memory as the 60csx. I got mine off of Amazon and was very happy. Just my two cents.

Chris-Team Shydog

ANOTHER MILESTONE!

This is an automated message from Geocaching

You are receiving this email because you are the owner of this listing.

Are_we_there_yet? found Che Kathleen's 700th Cache Find (Traditional Cache) at 7/6/2007

Log Date: 7/6/2007

What better cache to find as our 700th than one that is dedicated to a 700th find! Nice walk down the paved road, and luckily we took the right one back on the first try! Saw a pair of deer on the trek back to the cache as well. Thanks so much for bringing us back here!!!

Thanks for the milestone cache!!!!

Visit this log entry at the below address:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...99-d77df8edc52c

Visit Che Kathleen's 700th Cache Find

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...4b-8b6683971fc3

Profile for Are_we_there_yet?:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=c0...d2-2e2061d45a06

:rolleyes:

Thanks guys for your replies (wow, that RHYMED)

I'll look into the CX - less the 'S'...and try to figure out how to use a manual compass.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Spring Mill event today - wish I could have been there!

Toni ~NM~

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Now if we can only make it to 750 by the time the MWGB gets here.

We are currently contemplating trying to throw a little event to end the MWGB with since July 22nd will be our one year Geocaching Birthday.

Don't wait too long, you'll run afoul of the "guideline" that states event caches must be published two weeks prior to the date of the event. Oh, but not to worry, at least two events have been approved this summer with less time, so I guess that guideline is less and less of a guideline for now...ooh, but maybe to worry--at least one of those events was hosted by Signal, he doesn't really need to follow the guidelines... Nah, not to worry!! the other one was just a normal even, you should be OK. B)