Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

I hear the cold weather in Indiana was sent here by some cacher in illiNOISE who's jealous of our superb state and geocaches. :)

At least that's what I heard. :)

You gotta be careful who you listen to, Blackbeard!

It's obvious that the cold weather is because you people in Indiana haven't figured out how to properly set your clocks forward for springtime. You probably went around too many times and now it's November all over again! :anicute:

yeah, is that some kinda record temp difference or what?!

Relax. It's just GLOBAL WARMING. At least that's what that guy who invented the internet and was the inspiration for the movie Love Story is telling us. The planet will burn up in a few years, so why worry?

:)

Edit, for mods:

Cold weather makes it harder to GEOCACHE IN INDIANA!

Edited by SixDogTeam

Edit, for mods:

I should moderate you just for being wrong! It's a lot of fun to GEOCACHE in INDIANA in the cold!

See? Shydog loves it....even makes him a little loopy.

9f8d6d8f-5537-4d81-88fc-e61b9b87177d.jpg

:)

It's obvious that the cold weather is because you people in Indiana haven't figured out how to properly set your clocks forward for springtime. You probably went around too many times and now it's November all over again! :anicute:

Now that's funny!!! :)

Mrs. Car54

Breaking News from BAGO headquarters in Bippus:

Since The University of Florida now owns THE Ohio State University, the Athletic Department has asked Students, faculty and Alums for ideas on what to do with it.

I have submitted a proposal to turn the Columbus campus into a

GEOCACHING THEME PARK

Complete with rides and events and Cache Machines and Lamp post caches. GPS rentals would come with the ticket package, and there would also be interactive exhibits explaining all facets of GEOCACHING. MIdWest Geobash could have a permanent home there too. The dorms could be converted to hotel rooms for the tourists and visiting geocachers. Golf Karts could take geocachers all over to find hidden caches.Maybe GC.com could even have offices there. :anicute: Good Idea, Huh? :)

0360c961-d785-43e7-b4ea-0c55587f7b9e.jpg

GEOCACHER UNIVERSITY & SIX FLAGS OVER GEOCACHING

I hear the cold weather in Indiana was sent here by some cacher in illiNOISE who's jealous of our superb state and geocaches. :cry:

At least that's what I heard. ;)

It's obvious that the cold weather is because you people in Indiana haven't figured out how to properly set your clocks forward for springtime. You probably went around too many times and now it's November all over again! :P

November? All right, it's almost my birthday again! And no more working Saturdays until next April! WOOHOO!!!

(I usually just blame it on those darn Canadians though) :)

I hear the cold weather in Indiana was sent here by some cacher in illiNOISE who's jealous of our superb state and geocaches. ;)

At least that's what I heard. :)

It's obvious that the cold weather is because you people in Indiana haven't figured out how to properly set your clocks forward for springtime. You probably went around too many times and now it's November all over again! :cry:

November? All right, it's almost my birthday again! And no more working Saturdays until next April! WOOHOO!!!

(I usually just blame it on those darn Canadians though) :P

Don't blame us.

"Yet, the implementation of Daylight Saving Time has been fraught with controversy since Benjamin Franklin first conceived of the idea. Even today, regions and countries routinely change their approaches to Daylight Saving Time."

Prolly the Amish are to blame.

Wulf

Edited by Team Tigger International

Edit, for mods:

I should moderate you just for being wrong! It's a lot of fun to GEOCACHE in INDIANA in the cold!

See? Shydog loves it....even makes him a little loopy.

:cry:

That's HOPPY, not loopy! ;)

Since The University of Florida now owns THE Ohio State University, the Athletic Department has asked Students, faculty and Alums for ideas on what to do with it.

GEOCACHING THEME PARK

Complete with rides and events and Cache Machines and Lamp post caches. GPS rentals would come with the ticket package, and there would also be interactive exhibits explaining all facets of GEOCACHING. MIdWest Geobash could have a permanent home there too. The dorms could be converted to hotel rooms for the tourists and visiting geocachers. Golf Karts could take geocachers all over to find hidden caches.Maybe GC.com could even have offices there. :cry: Good Idea, Huh? ;)

Hey Rick can't we just burn it to the ground and start from scratch.

GEOCACHING THEME PARK

Complete with rides and events and Cache Machines and Lamp post caches. GPS rentals would come with the ticket package, and there would also be interactive exhibits explaining all facets of GEOCACHING. MIdWest Geobash could have a permanent home there too. The dorms could be converted to hotel rooms for the tourists and visiting geocachers. Golf Karts could take geocachers all over to find hidden caches.Maybe GC.com could even have offices there. :cry: Good Idea, Huh? ;)

Hey Rick can't we just burn it to the ground and start from scratch.

That sounds a tad harsh. Surely Runner-up U. must be good for SOMETHING... :)

I hear the cold weather in Indiana was sent here by some cacher in illiNOISE who's jealous of our superb state and geocaches. :)

At least that's what I heard. B)

It's obvious that the cold weather is because you people in Indiana haven't figured out how to properly set your clocks forward for springtime. You probably went around too many times and now it's November all over again! :)

(I usually just blame it on those darn Canadians though) :)

Don't blame us.

"Yet, the implementation of Daylight Saving Time has been fraught with controversy since Benjamin Franklin first conceived of the idea. Even today, regions and countries routinely change their approaches to Daylight Saving Time."

Prolly the Amish are to blame.

Wulf

Ben Franklin also flew a kite with a key attached during a thunderstorm, further proof that not all of his ideas were wise and should not be followed.

"Suddenly, to his horror, a sustained chorus of shots rang out, seemingly coming from all directions. Echoing thru the forest briefly, then silence descended on the forest floor."

"Just more of them dadburned geocachers, Jeb!" The faint sound of banjo music could be heard in the background, as ten or twelve camoflaged men emerged in the clearing, surrounding the huddling, whimpering Chris."

Was too cold to go caching yesterday but we have the results of NCAA Hockey Championships.

Michigan State beat Boston College. Nice to see someone else has a winning team these days.LOL

Oh BTW.......

Happy Easter!!!

Wulf

Well about 35 of us found yesterday's bracing breezes refreshing as we tromped through MMSF for Trail Mix 8 yesterday. FUN! And no matter what the pigman tells you: he lies. Just wanted to get that in ahead of his wishful thinking out loud here. Here's a pic awaiting captions:

0a62d4cc-6863-47bc-95c7-38730988a3b4.jpg

Well about 35 of us found yesterday's bracing breezes refreshing as we tromped through MMSF for Trail Mix 8 yesterday. FUN! And no matter what the pigman tells you: he lies. Just wanted to get that in ahead of his wishful thinking out loud here. Here's a pic awaiting captions:

0a62d4cc-6863-47bc-95c7-38730988a3b4.jpg

Chip had to wait for that darn pesty muggle to leave before he could look for the "You're Nuts" cache that Dale had put out.

Was too cold to go caching yesterday but we have the results of NCAA Hockey Championships.

Michigan State beat Boston College. Nice to see someone else has a winning team these days.LOL

Wulf

Gosh, it's a good thing for MSU that the Gators don't play hockey! (They're too busy GEOCACHING in FLORIDA)

:blink:

Thay do Lead Dog you should know that but the team is really bad so that is why you would not want to say anything about them .

Links

http://www.ufhockey.com/

http://www.jou.ufl.edu/Pubs/onb/s99/hockey.html\

http://www.achahockey.org/standings.php?le...chedule_id=5436

Edited by Buddaman

Wulf

Gosh, it's a good thing for MSU that the Gators don't play hockey! (They're too busy GEOCACHING in FLORIDA)

:blink:

Thay do Lead Dog you should know that but the team is really bad so that is why you would not want to say anything about them .

Links

http://www.ufhockey.com/

http://www.jou.ufl.edu/Pubs/onb/s99/hockey.html\

http://www.achahockey.org/standings.php?le...chedule_id=5436

Actually, Sean, the UF Athletic Dept. has no NCAA hockey team. The team you link to is a club team, which is like intramurals except they play teams from other schools. They don't play NCAA teams. I mean we could enroll at Florida and start a club ping pong team and call ourselves Gators and get uniforms, but that wouldn't make us an official Gator Team. Or a GEOCACHING IN FLORIDA team!!! :o

Bump! I just got my 18th cache published in Indiana. Seems we are in Indy enough that we decided to put a cache in Carmel. It will probably get lost amongst the tons of caches in the region but I actually found a spot with no caches in the close area. Right near 465 too!

GC11Y27 Fighting the Beast Within

First to find gets to find it first

What is your profession Torry, caption writer? You certainly have a talent for it. Here, see what you can dream up for this pic I took in Yellowstone.

2005437.jpg

"You like seafood?... Bleargh! .. See? Food?"

"We're ruminants, you doof. Swallow your cud and quit goofin around."

What is your profession Torry, caption writer? You certainly have a talent for it. Here, see what you can dream up for this pic I took in Yellowstone.

2005437.jpg

<Sniff-sniff>

"Vixen's in heat."

"Wanna hit it?"

"Sure. I'll get the Champale, you bring the roofies."