Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Cache/Cacher Puzzle #21

134e588e-10ff-4589-968e-a58c74efdb50.jpg

Who are they?

Where are they?

And why are they acting like that?

DougSmiley, Los-Xile, SmokeyJoe, BBG(in strait jacket), Mr. 501 Gang, Mrs. 501 Gang, and Doobies and Indy Diver in the background?

They are at the Indigo Fall picnic, and they complete Insane Asylum.

We were waiting for the guys with the matching jackets for the rest of that gang, but they couldn't make it, so we let them go to enjoy the rest of the picnic as long as they promised to pretend to be normal.

Well, in Doobies case, we just asked him to stay low-key.

Edited by Neos2

Cache/Cacher Puzzle #21

134e588e-10ff-4589-968e-a58c74efdb50.jpg

Who are they?

Where are they?

And why are they acting like that?

DougSmiley, Los-Xile, SmokeyJoe, BBG(in strait jacket), Mr. 501 Gang, Mrs. 501 Gang, and Doobies and Indy Diver in the background?

They are at the Indigo Fall picnic, and they complete Insane Asylum.

We were waiting for the guys with the matching jackets for the rest of that gang, but they couldn't make it, so we let them go to enjoy the rest of the picnic as long as they promised to pretend to be normal.

Well, in Doobies case, we just asked him to stay low-key.

Ding...Ding...Ding....

Your turn!

CACHER/CACHE PHOTO #22

Big group photo, so...

Can you name any six of these cachers who have not already been named in this thread?

dbace5b7-e9f8-47bc-8f71-4c99f48fe3b0.jpg

Bonus points if you can name the nearest cache and explain why so many fine folks were out there that day!

Edited by Neos2

JPlus14, Scoobie10, IndyDiver, Torry, Turtle3863, Team J&K, KY Hiker, Fritoman, Prairiepartners...is that six yet?

Near Remembering Rose Island back in January of 2005 during the last big cache and hike before the DNR archive of the caches down there.

RIP cool caches :lol:

Bret

JPlus14, Scoobie10, IndyDiver, Torry, Turtle3863, Team J&K, KY Hiker, Fritoman, Prairiepartners...is that six yet?

Near Remembering Rose Island back in January of 2005 during the last big cache and hike before the DNR archive of the caches down there.

RIP cool caches :huh:

Bret

I think that was number 101 or 102 for me. This was also taken right before the "Last Ride At Rose Island". Also Neos2 says Ding! Ding! Ding! Your turn.

Ok, there are several caches within a few miles of this location. The question is....can you name the town this was taken in/near?

284ea4cc-5baf-45d5-8627-dc1b997b9292.jpg

Bret

Lafayette, Indiana?

Wulf

That's right! Home of Arni Burgers and Bedrock Liquors.

I'm still amazed Hanna Barbera's lawyers haven't heard of this place :huh:

Your turn.

Bret

d5cdd139-d152-40ba-a31e-f0a03665c351.jpg

Who's ride and what cache were they at?

Wulf

Team Goldwingeers and ?( I would guess Wulf's but I really don't remember)

2006 BAGO Hot Dog Bash

Team Goldwingers and Mswingriders at 2006 BAGO HotDogBash. BTW, BAGO is planning on two, count them two bashes this year, with the first coming up in April, date not nailed down yet. We've invited the Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders, but haven't heard back yet, but I know they like hot dogs!!

EDITED BY LEAD DOG FOR TYPOS. i'VE GOT TO TRIM THAT DOG'S NAILS...

Edited by Earthdog Patrick

23aecd16-25b2-4d5e-a9c1-df9f29e91256.jpg

This is the flag that the late Ten's Mom gave me. I have been following this game for the last few weeks and it has been fun to watch. I finally thought I would play too.

The event is The Indigo Trailmix Morgan Monroe. Kneeling from the left is SepticTank, PeaceCamp and 4DamFam. That is me sitting. The car is the one and only Doobie Mobile

Deermark

Edit for grammar

Edited by Deermark

This is the flag that the late Ten's Mom gave me. I have been following this game for the last few weeks and it has been fun to watch. I finally thought I would play too.

The event is The Indigo Trailmix Morgan Monroe. Kneeling from the left is SepticTank, PeaceCamp and 4DamFam. That is me sitting. The car is the one and only Doobie Mobile

Deermark

Edit for grammar

DINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!

Mark you are correct!! Now it's your turn.

Deermark

Edit for grammar

Deermark, and Deermark's auto, with the flag Ten's Mom gave him. But I don't know the cache... :rolleyes:

WE INTERRUPT THESE WINTER GAMES TO BRING YOU

BREAKING NEWS FROM BIPPUS, INDIANA!

THE CACHE PAGE FOR THE

2007 BAGO HOT DOG BASH

HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!!

Save the Date, Saturday, April 21, 2007 at the Huntington Dam on the Wabash River.

Put your curser here and click the left button on your mouse

SEE YOU THERE!!

Haven't tried any of the "Warbird" beers yet, although I've heard plenty about them. Hope to see you all there!!

Sparkeeeee (Team A.C.E. #1 Lead)