Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

CACHE/CACHER PUZZLE #14

39bf561f-7d3a-4509-b6bb-c857561de8d8.jpg

Who is this cacher and what cache is she at????

What is Treaty Creek Backbone? Do I get a smiley? :blink:

I'll take cache/cacher puzzle 15 for 200

Yes, but you must name the CACHER also.... :lol:

Who is Che k and What is treaty creek backbone?

:o

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

TELL HIM WHAT HE'S WON LEAD DOG!!!!

:rolleyes:

The winning contestants each get a pair of tickets to the 2007 BAGO SPRING HOT DOG BASH at Huntington Dam!!

Too bad you don't still work for Purdue. Then you could go into work like the rest of us. :rolleyes:

Hah! Purdue just closed for 24 hours. Noon today (Tue) through noon Wed. All of us old-timers are standing around and wondering when the last time the campus closed down. It is probably a once in a decade event.

And, no, I probably won't go out geocaching in this weather. Too much snow to see the caches.

Anyone going GEOCACHING in INDIANA today? I seriously doubt that I will even though I don't have to go into work today. Indeed, I'm not at work today due to a massive winter storm that's shut down the company for the first time in the six-plus years that I've been there. I would have to be totally crazy to go out in this weather. On the other hand, I did find a cache last Saturday in blistering wind and cold, so it's not impossible. :rolleyes:

I don't think I have a find in weather over 20 degrees. I was hoping to try to go out today, but the police have shut down all the roads and I can't get more than a couple of miles away from my house. I really don't think it's that bad out. I suppose it will just get worse though.

Chris

Hah! Purdue just closed for 24 hours. Noon today (Tue) through noon Wed. All of us old-timers are standing around and wondering when the last time the campus closed down. It is probably a once in a decade event.

And, no, I probably won't go out geocaching in this weather. Too much snow to see the caches.

I remember it shutting down I think a couple of times when I was there in the 90's. It is indeed a rare thing. It certainly is a poor omen for GEOCACHING in INDIANA.

My daughter just called --she is apparently in shock--they have closed BSU for the first time since she has been there (5 years). That five years includes the time she had five people living in her apartment for a couple of weeks because their apartments had no electricity. But campus staye open and classes met.

She says they've only gotten 12 inches of snow today.

Edited by Neos2

Anyone going GEOCACHING in INDIANA today? I seriously doubt that I will even though I don't have to go into work today. Indeed, I'm not at work today due to a massive winter storm that's shut down the company for the first time in the six-plus years that I've been there. I would have to be totally crazy to go out in this weather. On the other hand, I did find a cache last Saturday in blistering wind and cold, so it's not impossible. :P

I haven't logged any yet, but I picked up 16 earlier today in the south end of the state.

Yes...I'M ADDICTED!!!!!!

BJS

Pneuma and I went Geocaching in Indiana yesterday to celebrate my 5th cache-iversary and his upcoming 2nd. Talk about beautiful days! It was warm with no wind at all. The perfect day to be out!

And I'm glad it wasn't today!

We managed to knock out Captain Leno's Treasure #2 and a few other caches along the way. It's been one of the oldest unfound caches on my nearest list for a long time. It was nice to finally get it.

c11875b2-4da0-4e96-9b4b-0e9a2b7f26c0.jpg

Today I'm trapped at home with 3 whining kids while my wife is trapped 15 miles away at work. More of the same tomorrow.

Looks like I should have saved Tricky for today. :P

Pneuma and I went Geocaching in Indiana yesterday to celebrate my 5th cache-iversary and his upcoming 2nd. Talk about beautiful days! It was warm with no wind at all. The perfect day to be out!

We managed to knock out Captain Leno's Treasure #2 and a few other caches along the way. It's been one of the oldest unfound caches on my nearest list for a long time. It was nice to finally get it.

Today I'm trapped at home with 3 whining kids while my wife is trapped 15 miles away at work. More of the same tomorrow.

Looks like I should have saved Tricky for today. :P

I figured you wouldn't cache on the coldest day of the year. :P:P

I figured you wouldn't cache on the coldest day of the year. :P:D

If I wouldn't have to keep these kids at home alone I'd be out in a heartbeat!

And you know it! :P

I hear you have blizzard conditions up there. Probably better that you have the kids there. :P

Looks like I should have saved Tricky for today. :(

Bret, don't you know you shouldn't be getting that old man out in weather like this. They won't let you take him out of the home anymore if they find out. :D

dfeb0b50-51c9-451a-865a-5f2b29adbed4.jpg

I know Che K was posed to post the next pic... but I just couldn't resist this one :D

Whom , Where and What is the Drink being pointed to ?

Plus I have extra time on my hands tonight it seems ... in 6 plus years working for my employer I get this phone call that says We are closed for your shift tonight .. dont come in ! (this has never happened ever) :D:( .

Star

Bret, don't you know you shouldn't be getting that old man out in weather like this. They won't let you take him out of the home anymore if they find out. :D

I told him if anything happened I was just going to mark his waypoint and call it in to his granddaughter.

I'd also cover him up so it'd make it harder for the coyotes to chew on him.

:(

Looks like I should have saved Tricky for today. :(

Good job Dan, now they will be pretending they are from the A-Team and start calling themselves "Face" and "Murdock"

I know Che K was posed to post the next pic... but I just couldn't resist this one :ph34r:

Plus I have extra time on my hands tonight it seems ... in 6 plus years working for my employer I get this phone call that says We are closed for your shift tonight .. dont come in ! (this has never happened ever) :huh::o .

Star

Ice Tea?? :ph34r:

<edit image>

I know Che K was posed to post the next pic... but I just couldn't resist this one :wub:

Plus I have extra time on my hands tonight it seems ... in 6 plus years working for my employer I get this phone call that says We are closed for your shift tonight .. dont come in ! (this has never happened ever) :wub::ph34r: .

Star

Ice Tea?? :ph34r:

:huh::wub::o

Now PATRICK you know that guy better then that !!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU INDIANA CACHERS !

I know Che K was posed to post the next pic... but I just couldn't resist this one :huh:

Plus I have extra time on my hands tonight it seems ... in 6 plus years working for my employer I get this phone call that says We are closed for your shift tonight .. dont come in ! (this has never happened ever) :ph34r::ph34r: .

Star

Whom : Leaddog

Where : Los Tequilas (NEI-GEO January Meet N Eat)

What : Dox Eqquis

I know Che K was posed to post the next pic... but I just couldn't resist this one :unsure:

Plus I have extra time on my hands tonight it seems ... in 6 plus years working for my employer I get this phone call that says We are closed for your shift tonight .. dont come in ! (this has never happened ever) :grin::grin: .

Star

Whom : Leaddog

Where : Los Tequilas (NEI-GEO January Meet N Eat)

What : Dox Eqquis

DING DING DING DING DING!! You are correct and now it is your turn to post a photo for Cache/Cacher Puzzle # 17. :blink:

CACHE/CACHER PUZZLE #18:

c05d7e1c-5bcc-41c6-8872-f8c3a2e995b6.jpg

1. Who are they?

2. What cache are they at?

3. Why is he smiling?

4. What's she got in her hands?

OK, I'll give this one a shot:

1. Team Tiger International

2. Get Down and Dirty - Earthcache

3. They are co-FTF with CheK (?)

4. A test sample needed to complete one of the requirments for the Earthcache.

CACHE/CACHER PUZZLE #18:

c05d7e1c-5bcc-41c6-8872-f8c3a2e995b6.jpg

1. Who are they?

2. What cache are they at?

3. Why is he smiling?

4. What's she got in her hands?

OK, I'll give this one a shot:

1. Team Tiger International

2. Get Down and Dirty - Earthcache

3. They are co-FTF with CheK (?)

4. A test sample needed to complete one of the requirments for the Earthcache.

3. My hands are still clean. :laughing:

Wulf