Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

One more day till the next NEI-GEO MEET AND EAT !!!

Should be a very interesting mix of people this time as it is being held in Michigan !

Who woulda thunk it ! <_<:yikes:

Star

Can't wait to see everyone again...it seems like years since we've seen you all!! And I know it's going to be a CRAZY mix....we're expecting cachers from all over Michigan, Indiana, some from Ohio and at least one from IlliNOISE!! It'll be a GREAT MIDWEST FIESTA!!!

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

Hope there's room for everyone... This is turning into a MegaEvent for a Meet -n- Eat!!

WE'RE IN THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!! GO BEARS!!!!

It should be a great game: Grossman (Florida) vs. Manning (Tennessee). In three tries, Manning always lost to the Gators. Now he gets another chance. Good Luck, Peyton, you'll need it! You heard it here first.

:drama::laughing::drama::drama:

Edited by SixDogTeam

Ohhhhhhhh that could be fun! but Im afraid I could only fit about 5 people in the tv room besides me and the wifey! :drama:

I like the idea of having it at BJS's better! :laughing:

ok, whos going to hold the "Geocachers watch the SuperBowl" event??????

That's a good idea Clay!!

SUPER BOWL PARTY AT CLAY'S HOUSE!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh that could be fun! but Im afraid I could only fit about 5 people in the tv room besides me and the wifey! :drama:

I like the idea of having it at BJS's better! :laughing:

ok, whos going to hold the "Geocachers watch the SuperBowl" event??????

That's a good idea Clay!!

SUPER BOWL PARTY AT CLAY'S HOUSE!!!!!!!

Oh, wait a minute. I just got a call. They need another worker at the Poco Loco concession stand!! :drama:

I think we could always just show up at Beef O'Brady's in Terre Haute and watch it there. We could even kick the biker guys out if we had someone mean looking enough to scare them.

BlackJeep, you comin'? :drama:

Is that a compliment or an insult? :laughing:

Definitely a compliment....sir. :drama:

It should be a great game: Grossman (Florida) vs. Manning (Tennessee). In three tries, Manning always lost to the Gators. Now he gets another chance. Good Luck, Peyton, you'll need it! You heard it here first.

:D:D:D:D

Remember though, last time the Colts played the Bears the score was Indy 41 Chicago 10 (week 11 2004)

GO COLTS!!!!!!! GO INDIANA!!!!!

(From a TRUE Hoosier!!) :D

Edited by 501_Gang

:D:D:D:D

2006_coltsmascotsmall.jpg

What is that thing?! :D

Oh well, i'll be for them despite their stupid looking mascot.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::blink:

2006_coltsmascotsmall.jpg

What is that thing?! :rolleyes:

Oh well, i'll be for them despite their stupid looking mascot.

It's a blue cow interior decorator! :blink:

There are alot of Colt haters here in Indiana, I'm not real sure why. Are they confused? Who cares, I hope they keep talking trash because that is fueling the Colts this year. I almost feel sorry for the Bears, their going to rolled up and smoked in the bowl.....

I'm glad there are no "Colt Haters " talking trash on this forum.

501 gang... You buried in snow up there??

We got around 6-8" so far and more on the way, top that off with the blowing winds, it's made some of the roads really FUN to drive on.

But we went out and grabbed 12 caches today!!

On the way home on Hwy 39, it was blowing so hard we couldn't see the front end of the truck. But hey, it's Sunday and that means caching day, and nothing stops caching day B)

Edited by 501_Gang

501 gang... You buried in snow up there??

We got around 6-8" so far and more on the way, top that off with the blowing winds, it's made some of the roads really FUN to drive on.

But we went out and grabbed 12 caches today!!

On the way home on Hwy 39, it was blowing so hard we couldn't see the front end of the truck. But hey, it's Sunday and that means caching day, and nothing stops caching day B)

More caches than inches of snow...WTG!!!

Saw on the news where you were getting hammered..glad I'm on my way to Texas...LOL

The good news is that even though I'm missing the Podcacher.com event, I am in the process of setting up a Podcache in Fort Wayne!!! I'm hoping to have it ready to go by next weekend and it should be a good time for all.

;) You better check with your reviewer. I sent you an email. :D

Team GCHound,

Thanks again for the head's up. I'm going to do some research this week and see what I find out. I'm hoping the submission for Podcaches is similar to the submission of Earthcaches, but I don't know yet.

The good news is that even though I'm missing the Podcacher.com event, I am in the process of setting up a Podcache in Fort Wayne!!! I'm hoping to have it ready to go by next weekend and it should be a good time for all.

;) You better check with your reviewer. I sent you an email. :D

Team GCHound,

Thanks again for the head's up. I'm going to do some research this week and see what I find out. I'm hoping the submission for Podcaches is similar to the submission of Earthcaches, but I don't know yet.

Boy I stirred it up in several forums. I am ducking low of awhile. See you all in ????? :D