Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

WILL I EVER FIND ALL THOSE ISQ'S MAN THERE IS A LOT. THATS ALL THAT IS AROUND THIS AREA IS SIXDOGTEAMS HIDES. WHEN I WENT TO MICHIGAN IT WAS WEIRD NOT HAVING ISQ'S EVERYOTHER CACHE :signalviolin:;):anitongue:

I know exactly what you mean!! Although you must not have come up I-69, cause we have our own series, called MSQs...not nearly as many ISQs...but we're still fairly new to the scene!!

Our personal best was 84 ISQs in one day, but we have to drive a good distance to get to any saturated area of them...one day maybe we can break the current record....hehe I hate knowing someone from Ohio has that title :anitongue:

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

WILL I EVER FIND ALL THOSE ISQ'S MAN THERE IS A LOT. THATS ALL THAT IS AROUND THIS AREA IS SIXDOGTEAMS HIDES. WHEN I WENT TO MICHIGAN IT WAS WEIRD NOT HAVING ISQ'S EVERYOTHER CACHE :anitongue::signalviolin::anitongue:

I know exactly what you mean!! Although you must not have come up I-69, cause we have our own series, called MSQs...not nearly as many ISQs...but we're still fairly new to the scene!!

Our personal best was 84 ISQs in one day, but we have to drive a good distance to get to any saturated area of them...one day maybe we can break the current record....hehe I hate knowing someone from Ohio has that title ;)

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

I FOUND ABOUT 80 CACHES OVER THE LAST 3 DAYS AND 75% OF THEM WERE BY THE SIXDOGTEAM ITS GREAT FOR THE NUMBERS. BUT WE NEED SOME NEW SERIES AROUND THIS AREA TO STIR THINGS UP. THAT LITTLE PEEHOUND HAS MORE MILES THAN MAY CAR..... :wub:;)

I heard that, Wulf. But we're not going to get in a zooking contest with you.

We're concentrating on hiding EARTHCACHES now. We've got two in the works. Wish more people would get on that bandwagon!!!

AS far as new series goes... needs to be something that there are a lot of--water towers are somewhat limited...I'm thinking like -- lamp posts?

Indiana Lamp Post Quest #12,456: Wabash Walmart #5

:anitongue:;):anitongue::signalviolin:

We're concentrating on hiding EARTHCACHES now. We've got two in the works. Wish more people would get on that bandwagon!!!

AS far as new series goes... needs to be something that there are a lot of--water towers are somewhat limited...I'm thinking like -- lamp posts?

:anitongue:;):wub:;)

WHAT IS A ZOOKING CONTEST???

:signalviolin::o:D:anitongue:;)

:anitongue:;):wub:;)

:signalviolin::o:D:anitongue:;)

You know a zooking contest, where you do not zook. ;)

:wub:

I'm going to start a series "The stop signs of warsaw Indiana" all 300 in the town are going to be a part of my multi .

:anitongue:;):D;):signalviolin::anitongue:;)

How about an exit sign series on I69 from Michigan to Indianapolis.

How about a mile marker series from Michigan to Kentucky?

(O|||||||O)

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

You know a zooking contest, where you do not zook. :D

It's an inside joke in the Gator Nation. Whenever we need to curse we substitute the word "zook" for the curse word. It's juvenile, I know. In this case it stands for urinating... you might see zook-hole for example... :D I can't argue with wulf, I think he might be my brother. We have the same last name, and anyway he has more finds than me and can outdrink me, eh?

I like to GEOCACHE in INDIANA. Illinoise is Zookville. The Wabash is all ours. The Zookinoise border starts on the north/west bank of the river. It's all ours.

Then keep the zookin' smell of Terre Zookin' Haute on your side of the zookin' border too!

Sorry, here in zooking Indiana we're taught to zooking share with those less zooking fortunate than us.

I like to GEOCACHE in INDIANA. Illinoise is Zookville. The Wabash is all ours. The Zookinoise border starts on the north/west bank of the river. It's all ours.

Then keep the zookin' smell of Terre Zookin' Haute on your side of the zookin' border too!

Sorry, here in zooking Indiana we're taught to zooking share with those less zooking fortunate than us.

Who's zookin' who here anyway? Hey...wasn't that an Aretha Franklin song!?!?!?!?!?!