Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Happy day before the day before the day before CHRISTMAS EVE to all INDIANA GEOCACHERS from the SixDogTeam! B):D:DB)

What no love for your northern neighbors?? :huh: I'm shocked!!! :D

Well I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours, and give Patrick and big hug and kiss from me. B)

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

Nobody loves you Wolvarines more than us Gators. We (#5) play Ohio State(#3) in hoops in Gainesville tomorrow on CBS (Channel )15 at 4:00 pm. Should be interesting. Wheel Dog and I will be doing hard Texas Beer, not wine, for that one. I'd kiss the peehound for you but he has trenchmouth. :(

So Lead Dog , when ya gonna get busy and Find some more caches if you are out of Ideas to place them ?

PS , Started this Thread so as not to annoy BigMike . Sorry BigMike.

I'm hiding Earthcaches now. Someone told me they saw my hollow tree avatar on the GC.com home page banner, yesterday.

BTW, Torry, #5Gators blew away #3 Buckeyes by TWENTY SIX POINTS. Toward the end we were begging Billy Donovan to put in the walk-ins...( which he did. ) Their seven-foot Big Man couldn't run anymore at the end... ;)

IT'S GREAT TO BE A GATOR GEOCACHING IN INDIANA!! :)

and Rick thanx for the update on the hoops, good to hear those evil buckeyes getting their just desserts. Thought we might be in for a good Wolverine hoops year, until the UCLA game....OH WELL, we've never been real good in hoops. Would still love to see us kick the crud out of State this year.... :):lol::) You gonna be at Ali Kat's B-day bash?? :lol:

Edited by Wolverine Warriors

and Rick thanx for the update on the hoops, good to hear those evil buckeyes getting their just desserts. Thought we might be in for a good Wolverine hoops year, until the LSU game....OH WELL, we've never been real good in hoops. Would still love to see us kick the crud out of State this year.... :laughing::D;) You gonna be at Ali Kat's B-day bash?? :laughing:

Sandvb offered to ferry me up there, ;) after I whined about the distance :laughing: , so I hope to make it. If your OSU game is a rivalry game, you can do it. The kids in the O'Connell Center were chanting "Over-rated" at the worthless brown nuts at the end...This was a mini-rivalry for us, as I know you can guess, and set an attendance record, believe it or not. Tickets were going on University Ave. for 400 bucks apiece! Tickets for Glendale are going for $1500 a pop...and those are for the endzone nosebleed you-need a high-power telescope-to see seats. :P

Well the holidays are over. Today is National wiffel bat day at the local retail store as Daddy would put it. I hope that everyone had a wonderful holidays and I hope that everyone is where they wanted to be. May it be with family or friends.

My holiday was fine. Ma had ham,peas, and smashed taters. It's nice to spend time with the people that you love. The other ma headed north to see the pa. To be with her sweetie.

Well since I didn't say Merry Christmas yesterday so Merry belated Christmas.

Now it's time to start planning the new year. Any resolutions? I've got a couple. The main one is to be happy with the way that the past year has gone and looking forward to what the new year will bring. (more caches!!!!:P Yipee)

So to all of my family and friends and loved ones Happy Holidays. Stay safe and don't try anything that I wouldn't do. lol.

Happy Caching!!!

Strohem and I had an awesome Christmas as we got married on Sanibel Island, FL! Sorry for all of you who were stuck in the midwest...

The weather couldn't have been more perfect and we throughly enjoyed ourselves. My resolution is not to kill anyone this year...as opposed to years past :laughing: Seriously, my resolution is to enter into the ministry once again. It has been way too long and a man just knows what he's cut out for, ya know? Anyway, have a great day everyone!

CelticFC

and Rick thanx for the update on the hoops, good to hear those evil buckeyes getting their just desserts. Thought we might be in for a good Wolverine hoops year, until the UCLA game....OH WELL, we've never been real good in hoops. Would still love to see us kick the crud out of State this year.... :D:D:D You gonna be at Ali Kat's B-day bash?? :laughing:

"evil buckeyes"? Two words for you, wolverine warriors:

January eighth. Nuff said. GO BUCKS! :D

Edited by CelticFC

I also hope everyone had a great Christmas!! I know I did! Not only did I get a new Garmin 60 CSx for Christmas, but this was also my son's first Christmas! Watching him was better than any present I received!

(but I do still like my 60 CSx!)

Edited by ClayC

Strohem and I had an awesome Christmas as we got married on Sanibel Island, FL! Sorry for all of you who were stuck in the midwest...

The weather couldn't have been more perfect and we throughly enjoyed ourselves. My resolution is not to kill anyone this year...as opposed to years past :) Seriously, my resolution is to enter into the ministry once again. It has been way too long and a man just knows what he's cut out for, ya know? Anyway, have a great day everyone!

CelticFC

I loooooovvvve Sanibel. My father lived in North Fort Meyers, and we would visit Sanibel when I visited him. When I went down for Dad's funeral, I went over to Sanibel to see how it fared with the hurricanes--and was pleased to see that it was recovering nicely.

Congrats on your wedding, and be sure to post some pics for those of us stuck here, won't you please?

I also hope everyone had a great Christmas!! I know I did! Not only did I get a new Garmin 60 CSx for Christmas, but this was also my son's first Christmas! Watching him was better than any present I received!

(but I do still like my 60 CSx!)

That is sweet Clay...Christmas is such an important holiday...but you will NEVER forget that first one! My kids are grown, but I know I would NEVER miss a chance to spend Christmas Day with them. Just getting to watch them open all their presents, and knowing it just wouldn't be the same without all of us together...makes it the most important day of the year!

By the way...congrats on the new GPSr!

So to all of my family and friends and loved ones Happy Holidays. Stay safe and don't try anything that I wouldn't do. lol.

Well that's a pretty short list.<g>

I doubt we'll try falling down any waterfalls this week tho.

Wulf

That's not funny. Although I hear someone did succefully attempt and did go down the falls.

and Rick thanx for the update on the hoops, good to hear those evil buckeyes getting their just desserts. Thought we might be in for a good Wolverine hoops year, until the UCLA game....OH WELL, we've never been real good in hoops. Would still love to see us kick the crud out of State this year.... :huh::D:huh: You gonna be at Ali Kat's B-day bash?? :ph34r:

"evil buckeyes"? Two words for you, wolverine warriors:

January eighth. Nuff said. GO BUCKS! :D

It's Great to be a Gator GEOCACHING IN INDIANA. We like the regular or small caches that take you on a long hike in the woods best. We don't like the micros on lamposts so much. But to each his own!!

dfefa984-d48f-44cf-ae6d-c61c02e32c06.jpg

:D:ph34r:

Hi All!

Thought I might seek the collective wisdom/experience/thoughts of the local geocaching community.

Here is the scenario:

Team A.C.E. sits at 198 caches, ready to celebrate the "milestone" cache of 200. (I know that might not seem like a big "whoop" to some, but I hope to make all of our "hundreds" special caches, in celebration of the joy that is geocaching) Cache 100 was "Monument Circle P.P.S.S." and 150 was TVNews' Fall event.

I had planned on myself and my partner logging Celtic's and Strohem's "Wedding Reception" as our 200th, but then found out my team partner wil be unable to attend due to work. (My wife and I will still be attending, and hope to have lots of fun :D ) Knowing that "Hell hath no fury" such as denying a 17 yo girl her milestone cache, I have ammended my plans. The wedding reception will be 199, with cache 200 to take place either Saturday evening, or on the last day of 2006, Sunday, sometime between noon and 8:00 P.M. We may decide to do a "New Year" thing closer to midnight. <_< (Or maybe we should do our 200th cache on the first day of the New Year?)

Here's my dilema. Which cache? I live west of Indy (not by much) and would be willing to do a fair amount of traveling (maybe up to an hour one way) to do a really cool cache. I've thought of finally tackling "Insane Asylum," but don't know that once we start, we could finish in the alotted time. I've thought of "Gargoyles," but don't think that is an option considering the holidays.

What would be a cool cache to do as 200? I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or ideas.

Thanks everybody! See you at the reception!!!!! :D:D:D

Team A.C.E. (Sparkeeeee)

Edited by Team A.C.E.

Hi All!

Thought I might seek the collective wisdom/experience/thoughts of the local geocaching community.

Here is the scenario:

Team A.C.E. sits at 198 caches, ready to celebrate the "milestone" cache of 200. (I know that might not seem like a big "whoop" to some, but I hope to make all of our "hundreds" special caches, in celebration of the joy that is geocaching) Cache 100 was "Monument Circle P.P.S.S." and 150 was TVNews' Fall event.

I had planned on myself and my partner logging Celtic's and Strohem's "Wedding Reception" as our 200th, but then found out my team partner wil be unable to attend due to work. (My wife and I will still be attending, and hope to have lots of fun :D ) Knowing that "Hell hath no fury" such as denying a 17 yo girl her milestone cache, I have ammended my plans. The wedding reception will be 199, with cache 200 to take place either Saturday evening, or on the last day of 2006, Sunday, sometime between noon and 8:00 P.M. We may decide to do a "New Year" thing closer to midnight. <_< (Or maybe we should do our 200th cache on the first day of the New Year?)

Here's my dilema. Which cache? I live west of Indy (not by much) and would be willing to do a fair amount of traveling (maybe up to an hour one way) to do a really cool cache. I've thought of finally tackling "Insane Asylum," but don't know that once we start, we could finish in the alotted time. I've thought of "Gargoyles," but don't think that is an option considering the holidays.

What would be a cool cache to do as 200? I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or ideas.

Thanks everybody! See you at the reception!!!!! :D:D:D

Team A.C.E. (Sparkeeeee)

Perhaps you could do an Earthcache--that way you wouldn't DNF. Buddaman, Patrick and I GEOCACHED IN INDIANA today and it was 53 degrees and blue sky!!! :D

It's Great to be a Gator GEOCACHING IN INDIANA. We like the regular or small caches that take you on a long hike in the woods best. We don't like the micros on lamposts so much. But to each his own!!

dfefa984-d48f-44cf-ae6d-c61c02e32c06.jpg

<_<:D

You know what? I almost went to that school, was excepted and everything and my mom threw a wrench in the wet works and refused to let me move that far away....ah well....never would have met Mr. Wolverine if I had gone... :D

Well we hope that everyone had a GREAT Christmas, and please have a safe and terrific New Year!!

I was crazy enough to do Christmas dinner here...on my new dinning room table!! :D:D It was slightly nerve rattling, but a great time overall. 8 adults and 4 children, aged 7 years, 3 years, 14 months and 11 months. There was more toys than I'd ever seen, and little miss Ali Kat was buried in hers. Even with the toy room there's still toys everywhere you look now <_<

She was supposed to be MY Christmas present last year, but I think it was so much sweeter to have her afterwards and see her enjoy her first Christmas compared to only being a couple days old....oh and did I mention she's starting to walk!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!

from the Wolverine Warriors and Ali Kat

There are a lot of caches I have enjoyed in the area. The most traditional kind, a hike in the woods to an ammo can, are always cool ones, but earth caches can be a great idea too. Theres also the challenging micro. I never really spend time thinking about a milestone cache... i'd rather be caching! I just try to avoid it being a lamp post or something.

There are a lot of caches I have enjoyed in the area. The most traditional kind, a hike in the woods to an ammo can, are always cool ones, but earth caches can be a great idea too. Theres also the challenging micro. I never really spend time thinking about a milestone cache... i'd rather be caching! I just try to avoid it being a lamp post or something.

We now have a lamp post cache, that we hid for an event, and it has opened up a whole new world for us. We never knew how rewarding they could be. I believe our lampost is now our most cherished and honored cache that we have hid, and my opinion of previous lamp posts we have found has changed. I won't say it is a life -altering experience, but it certainly is a revelation. You should try hiding one, Doug--It will change your outlook on GEOCACHING in INDIANA for ever!!! <_< Don't knock it til you've tried it!

We now have a lamp post cache, that we hid for an event, and it has opened up a whole new world for us. We never knew how rewarding they could be. I believe our lampost is now our most cherished and honored cache that we have hid, and my opinion of previous lamp posts we have found has changed. I won't say it is a life -altering experience, but it certainly is a revelation. You should try hiding one, Doug--It will change your outlook on GEOCACHING in INDIANA for ever!!! :D Don't knock it til you've tried it!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD SUCH A LOAD OF CARP?

<_<

We now have a lamp post cache, that we hid for an event, and it has opened up a whole new world for us. We never knew how rewarding they could be. I believe our lampost is now our most cherished and honored cache that we have hid, and my opinion of previous lamp posts we have found has changed. I won't say it is a life -altering experience, but it certainly is a revelation. You should try hiding one, Doug--It will change your outlook on GEOCACHING in INDIANA for ever!!! ;) Don't knock it til you've tried it!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD SUCH A LOAD OF CARP?

:(

PATRICK!! ;):D:( Now you know that most humans are full of carp !

Happy NEW YEAR to all you GEODOGS out there !!