Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

I was stopping for the night in my semi at one of my favorite spots (Pilot in Fremont, IN) for my 10 hr break and shower and was asked where I got my garmin hat and after a few minutes of talking I discovered that I was talking to another geocacher! Nice meeting you Amber of the HERD!! We spent a few hrs talking geocaching and that was much needed !!

Wait...shouldn't she have been working!?!?!?

<_<

Yep she was, I arrived 30 minutes before she was scheduled to end her shift. However I had to wait an extra 15 minutes because it got busy towards the end of her shift. That is a busy place!! Glad to know of that a cacher will be working there when I return in future visits!! BTW will be stopping by there again this monday and on my return trip later that night. Funny thing is that I stop at that Pilot probably 5-6 times a week for the past 2 months and she did once before asked me about that garmin hat I was wearing, however I was too much a hurry to talk much.

Too much of a hurry to talk...that doesn't sound much like a cacher!

Anyway, it was great talking with you. Nice way to wind down after a REALLY busy work day! And I REALLY like the coin. Wish I had one to trade with you...if I could only talk Brad into it! WHEN I do...you will be on our list.

I have Monday off, going caching all day in the Hillsdale area. To bad you are working...you could join us!

That's ashame! I had another coin for you, but that can wait til I'm back up there towards the end of the week, or until next time I see ya there. As Brad said, can't let the racoons starve!!

As much as I would LOVE to have another coin, I will NOT be going into work on my day off...lol! I will be there every night but Saturday, if'n you are in the neighborhood. It would be great to see you again.

Ahh...the remodel...Yeah, that was fun...NOT! 3 1/2 weeks of listening to a jack hammer in there. Not my idea of a good time.

Though, the adhesive fumes seemed to put all the drivers in a better mood.

Oh wow...I had no idea I qualified for a Bronze! Cool!

Bret

Yes, and if you would just hide an EC right across the border in Illinoise, we wouldn't have to drive so Zookin' Far into the depths of Zookinoise :D to get our third EC state that we need for our Silver, dot dot dot.

:D

Well if there was actually anything INTERESTING about Central Illinois I'd be glad to get one listed! I doubt the EarthCache people want one called "Dang, It Sure Is Flat Here!" :)

Bret

:) I can't believe all three of us did that at the same time. I think we all really need a day job.

Just in between trades. Its a slooooooow day, the DOW is ups 18.75 points, Nasdaq is down 11.46, and the S&P is flat!

Gee, I thought I was the only one that sat at a computer all day. (Actually 2 computers. 1 CAD and 1 for my Internet, can't do without that)

Wow! Are those some psychic answers or what?!?!?! :D

Actually, there is a possibility of an Earthcache near here. Mattoon, Illinois has been identified as the southernmost point that the glaciers went during the ice age. I've been wondering about contacting some geologists from the local university to see if there's any identifying features that would work for an Earthcache.

If not, I might just throw some ice cubes out on the curb and say, "LOOK! That's all that's left of them now!"

I managed to find one geocache today...thankfully it was in Indiana.

Oh, by the way Blackjeep...guess what was open today!!!!!

Apparently you drive by at the wrong times! :)

Bret

As much as I would LOVE to have another coin, I will NOT be going into work on my day off...lol! I will be there every night but Saturday, if'n you are in the neighborhood. It would be great to see you again.

Ahh...the remodel...Yeah, that was fun...NOT! 3 1/2 weeks of listening to a jack hammer in there. Not my idea of a good time.

I'll be coming back thru on Thursday (more than likely) so see ya there.

BTW I'm there now, but did check to see if you came in anyways.

I'll be coming back thru on Thursday (more than likely) so see ya there.

BTW I'm there now, but did check to see if you came in anyways.

Oh, yeah, see...no. I get enough of that place during the week, I need a day off now and then. Had a BLAST caching with PairOMedicChick today, though a nice new coin would have been the icing on the cake.

I managed to find one geocache today...thankfully it was in Indiana.

2 miles from the house and you didnt even stop in to say hi! :D You probably drove right by on the way to the curve!!

Wow, I used to drive by your house every week when I used to work out here then! :D

I ran into Alphawolf while I was at Walmart in Clinton. Told him about Boat Drinks. Looks like he and Nsunshine18 are going to make it too! :)

His shirt sounds...uhhh...interesting. :D Be sure to wear your island wear! :D

Bret

The Water Works Series/Tour is begining to grow current 1 and 2 are posted, 3-7 should be posted within a day or two, and 8-16 was hid today hopefully they will be posted soon...

we are eagerly awaiting the publishing of these fantastic caches!!!! Lead Dog is checking the site every four hours.

Did you really mean to say SIXTEEN? Or is that a misprint? That's a lot of Water Towers!!!!!

Whoo-Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop and smell the Bacon!! :)

Gee, I thought I was the only one that sat at a computer all day. (Actually 2 computers. 1 CAD and 1 for my Internet, can't do without that)

interesting! What kind of CAD software do you use? I use Autocad, but there are a lot of them out there :)

:D You're trying everything aren't you? :D

[Wow, I used to drive by your house every week when I used to work out here then! :D

I ran into Alphawolf while I was at Walmart in Clinton. Told him about Boat Drinks. Looks like he and Nsunshine18 are going to make it too! :)

His shirt sounds...uhhh...interesting. :) Be sure to wear your island wear! :D

Bret

well, more or less. I live very close to the road that the curve is on, but not directly on it. :) You were probably with in .5 miles at the most.

and Ill have my 'actually from hawaii' shirt on! (If it still fits!)

The Water Works Series/Tour is begining to grow current 1 and 2 are posted, 3-7 should be posted within a day or two, and 8-16 was hid today hopefully they will be posted soon...

we are eagerly awaiting the publishing of these fantastic caches!!!! Lead Dog is checking the site every four hours.

Did you really mean to say SIXTEEN? Or is that a misprint? That's a lot of Water Towers!!!!!

Whoo-Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop and smell the Bacon!! :rolleyes:

Why would we want to encourage the little white wetter with more water?

Whoo-Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop and smell the Bacon!! :rolleyes:

Why would we want to encourage the little white wetter with more water?

Why Torry don't like the water works series...

Happy day before the day before the day before CHRISTMAS EVE to all INDIANA GEOCACHERS from the SixDogTeam! :D:D:D:(

I think LeadDog's been hittin the eggnog a bit too hard.

Wulf

I gave him two bottles of homemade wine yesterday, Wulf, and I know for sure he has had some of that! :)

:D:D:P:):huh:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL the INDIANA GEOCACHERS and our GEOCACHING Friends from MICHIGAN TOO !

Star

Journal Update..

I realized the times i was looking at for sunrise were in Illinois time, so there is no point in us meeting there until 8:00 AM INDIANA time. So that's 8 AM at the journal parking area on Jan. 6th. See everyone there.

I want to wish everyone partaking in the search for The Journal the very best of luck. I wish that I could join you all for the quest, but my ankle and I are in for several months of physical therapy and perhaps surgery before all is said and done.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!