Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

66167e6e-86f5-4e9f-b550-8d1120967adb.jpg

"Farmer Jones discovered that his milk production improved with this little reminder of what happens to the poor producers."

But his milk production really soared when he quit trying to squeeze milk out of the beef cattle and concentrated on the black and white dairy cows..

SixDogTeam,

From a pig's view they all might look like dairy cows! :laughing::anicute::laughing:

We went GEOCACHING in INDIANA on Saturday and found 11 caches .... Was anyone else Caching this weekend ?

Star

I went GEOCACHING in ILLINOIS this weekend. Only got 5, but lit up Illinois on my map. I will be going in Indiana tomorrow probably. Gotta set my Jeep free.

This is off topic, but is anyone else having problems with receiving notification via email late, or not at all? I have been experiencing this for 3 weeks now and it is driving me nuts!

Dep

We just check for new caches near us, then look at the new ones approved in the state, every morning. works for us. :laughing:

BTW,

2 days left til BHDB 2006!!!

:laughing:

I went GEOCACHING in INDIANA last night and found 9 (including one multi and one TB).

I didn't release my green jeep last night because I wasn't near home. I wanna release it here so my local cachers can run out and get it! I plan to release it either tonight or tomorrow.

WOOO HOOO the BAGO BASH was a total BLAST !

Here is a picture of our Hosts !

THE BAGO BOYS !

82730634-83bb-468e-bb3d-5e5d22a518a2.jpg

Star

Allow me, on behalf of myself and the other Bago Boys, Neil "Pinestrail" Bittersweetroot (President), Sean "Buddaman" Wadsworth-Longfellow (Sgt. at Arms) and Patrick "Stinky" Brownspot III (Keeper of the Dogs) to thank all who attended our bash. Your gay and festive manner, sensual attractiveness and low-key sobriety made it a huge success, and we are humbled by your exacerbationlessness! Cache On! :(

WOOO HOOO the BAGO BASH was a total BLAST !

Here is a picture of our Hosts !

THE BAGO BOYS !

82730634-83bb-468e-bb3d-5e5d22a518a2.jpg

Star

Allow me, on behalf of myself and the other Bago Boys, Neil "Pinestrail" Bittersweetroot (President), Sean "Buddaman" Wadsworth-Longfellow (Sgt. at Arms) and Patrick "Stinky" Brownspot III (Keeper of the Dogs) to thank all who attended our bash. Your gay and festive manner, sensual attractiveness and low-key sobriety made it a huge success, and we are humbled by your exacerbationlessness! Cache On! :(

And Rembember.BAGO is a T-shirt friendly group.........so far :P:P:D

Hey everyone! Was checking out a few things in the forum and spotted the Indiana Cacher's Thread. I couldn't help but to say 'Hello'

Is it just me or does the Indy Cachers group seem to be disproportionately larger than those in other states?

Not complaining, of course - I think its awesome!

Why is it though that everyone at my work thinks I'm crazy when I take off during lunch to go caching??

See everyone at the 2006 Fall Picnic! yay

~NotMe~

Hey everyone! Was checking out a few things in the forum and spotted the Indiana Cacher's Thread. I couldn't help but to say 'Hello'

Is it just me or does the Indy Cachers group seem to be disproportionately larger than those in other states?

Why is it though that everyone at my work thinks I'm crazy when I take off during lunch to go caching??

~NotMe~

Nah, we just like to hear ourselves talk more than others (I must have meant type).

Am going to try to visit Shelter III over lunch tomorrow. :)

~NotMe~

Can't say that I have gone out at lunch, but I frequently go caching right after work. However, I am now in the stage where I have gotten almost everything within a 10 mile radius si I have to keep going further & further.

I plan to go tomorrow night and can't decide where to go, that is close enough to get 8-10 caches before dark.