Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Ok, the thred title was place for Indiana cachers to chatttttttt, so I hope this is the right place for this. It may get lost among all the excellent accounts of the GeoBash (Wish we could have gone), but I am gonna try.

We just moved to Indianapolis this past Dec. We discovered a number of very devious caches by a cacher that goes by Tennison Gambit. We had emailed a few times and he gave us his cell # and I got the chance to talk to him one Sat afternoon. Nicest guy in the world. He was actually at a hardware store working on another, sure to be, twisted container for his next cache hide. He said he would be placing it within the next week.

So, a week goes by and no new cache, another week and another week, no new cache. Then his previous caches that were oh so popular, start getting crossed off one by one. He would post a note saying they needed maitenance or that they were in a bad spot, but they were never reactivated. Now, even more of them are gone.

I have emailed, called the cell # and left a message, posted notes on the caches, but no response.

I am just kinda worried and want to make sure that everything is ok with this guy. He was so friendly and outgoing when we talked, and had such awesome caches, that it just seems strange that he has not just dropped from sight, but doesn't answer emails or calls (he was always good about replying)

We never had the chance to meet, but it just has a bit concerned. If anyone knows anything, would appreciate even just a response of "he is ok". We just want to make sure that he is ok, cuz he sure made us feel welcome in Indy and gave us some great memories out on the hunt

Thanks

Dep&Uno&Co

This is true, where is tennison, anyway? You're right about his hides, they're pure evil!

I've been by Fishers Challenge 4 on the way to another cache since it was deactivated. I must say his reasoning was good on that one.. The area is quite the jungle now. I would sure enjoy going for FTF on a new one though.

Ok, the thred title was place for Indiana cachers to chatttttttt, so I hope this is the right place for this. It may get lost among all the excellent accounts of the GeoBash (Wish we could have gone), but I am gonna try.

We just moved to Indianapolis this past Dec. ...

Thanks

Dep&Uno&Co

Welcome to Indy. Hope you like it here.

Hey all

Dunno how many of you have seen this series yet, but if you want a really nice bunch of caches that will challenge you both mentally and physically, then this has a little of both. IndyMagicMan is known for his extremely tricky "Shelter" series of caches, none of which we have been able to locate. So when this series popped up, we thought we would probably strike out again. But instead we found some great new places in the city that we had never been to and had some good laughs along the way. Today, we finally signed the log on the final cache and did a little jig.

We just thought we would pass it along!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...8f-684fb559e1b2

Dep&Uno&Co

Hey all

Dunno how many of you have seen this series yet, but if you want a really nice bunch of caches that will challenge you both mentally and physically, then this has a little of both. IndyMagicMan is known for his extremely tricky "Shelter" series of caches, none of which we have been able to locate. So when this series popped up, we thought we would probably strike out again. But instead we found some great new places in the city that we had never been to and had some good laughs along the way. Today, we finally signed the log on the final cache and did a little jig.

We just thought we would pass it along!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...8f-684fb559e1b2

Dep&Uno&Co

Yeah I saw it and have already logged my first DNF on #8 (not to mention got soaking wet). He is already tormenting us with his Shelter III, now this. I guess I can now feel a little better since the cache was indeed missing. Will try again today (I say that alot with IMM hides).

• 1999 Honda GL1500 Aspencade Gold Wing

Manufacturer - Make - Model - Year: Honda GL 1500 Aspencade Gold Wing 1999

Motorcycle Style: Touring

Engine Type: 1520 cc, 4 Stroke - Liquid Cooled - Boxer Six

Engine Bore and Stroke: 71 mm x 64 mm

Valves 2 valves/cylinder

Claimed Horsepower: 100 hp (74.6 kW) @ 5200 rpm

Maximum Torque: 150 Nm (110.6 ft. lbs) @ 4000 rpm

Transmission type: 6 speed

Final Drive: Shaft

Tire - Front: 130/70-18

Tire - Rear: 160/80-16

Brakes - Front: dual 296 mm discs with 2-piston calipers

Brakes - Rear: single 316 mm disc with 2-piston calipers

Seat Height: 765 mm (30.1 inches)

Wheelbase 1690 mm (66.5 inches)

Fuel Capacity: 23 l (6.1 Gal)

Dry Weight (without fluids): 366 kg (806.9 pounds)

Mines a 2000 but these numbers should be close enough.

Wulf

• 1999 Honda GL1500 Aspencade Gold Wing

Manufacturer - Make - Model - Year: Honda GL 1500 Aspencade Gold Wing 1999

Motorcycle Style: Touring

Engine Type: 1520 cc, 4 Stroke - Liquid Cooled - Boxer Six

Engine Bore and Stroke: 71 mm x 64 mm

Valves 2 valves/cylinder

Claimed Horsepower: 100 hp (74.6 kW) @ 5200 rpm

Maximum Torque: 150 Nm (110.6 ft. lbs) @ 4000 rpm

Transmission type: 6 speed

Final Drive: Shaft

Tire - Front: 130/70-18

Tire - Rear: 160/80-16

Brakes - Front: dual 296 mm discs with 2-piston calipers

Brakes - Rear: single 316 mm disc with 2-piston calipers

Seat Height: 765 mm (30.1 inches)

Wheelbase 1690 mm (66.5 inches)

Fuel Capacity: 23 l (6.1 Gal)

Dry Weight (without fluids): 366 kg (806.9 pounds)

Mines a 2000 but these numbers should be close enough.

Wulf

So it's a Japanese/Canadian motor-Sickle? :lol:

BTW

CONGRATULATIONS TO RUPERT2 FOR HITTING #600 ON ISQ #495!!

B)

and we have noticed that BGF is just a mere 20 finds away from hitting the golden 1000 MARK !!

Will he hit it at the BAGO bash ? ???? or before ?

Star

Before? Rumour has it he will hit it at ISQ #500 in Ft. Wayne and celebrate with a chimichanga and margerita....marguerita..er tequilla shots at Mi Pueblo on Jefferson... :rolleyes:<_<<_<:):unsure:;):ph34r:

Ya know its really really been hot out there .... maybe the nudecacher is onto something after all ... cept round these parts there are just far to many blood sucking vampires or thorny type plants that will allow that sort of thing .....

:D;):D

Star

LET'S GO GEOCACHING IN INDIANA!! <_<

I'm planning on it Lead Dog! that and placing a few more caches <_<

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

THEY'VE ADDED A NEW ATTRIBUTE FOR CACHE PAGES: "WATCH FOR LIVESTOCK"

Now I've got to go back and put that cool cow icon on all my cache pages... :(:D:(

BTW, We've rented the Pavilion for the BAGO BASH 2006 so we've have electricity for music and stuff!! (bring guitar amps and mikes) :D

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Now I've got to go back and put that cool cow icon on all my cache pages... :(:D:(

BTW, We've rented the Pavilion for the BAGO BASH 2006 so we've have electricity for music and stuff!! (bring guitar amps and mikes) :D

They have one for mules? :D My girls cache is at the end of our property, so the mules can watch over it.

The new attribute was a result of requests from the Europeans and others (Keep in mind - this IS an international activity). Many areas of the world (especially the British Isles) have public land accessible only by crossing through private, often gated land. The Brits and others were quite happy to see the addition as they were rather of the opinion that this was a "Yanks" only activity.

In retrospect it makes a tad more since than a few of the attributes given.

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Now I've got to go back and put that cool cow icon on all my cache pages... B)B);)

I can think of one of your that legitimately needs it!

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Now I've got to go back and put that cool cow icon on all my cache pages... :DB);)

BTW, We've rented the Pavilion for the BAGO BASH 2006 so we've have electricity for music and stuff!! (bring guitar amps and mikes) B)

I found that cache! Definitly needs a cow icon. B)

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Now I've got to go back and put that cool cow icon on all my cache pages... ;)B):D

BTW, We've rented the Pavilion for the BAGO BASH 2006 so we've have electricity for music and stuff!! (bring guitar amps and mikes) B)

I found that cache! Definitly needs a cow icon. B)

You mean like ISQ #62 "The Cow Pasture" (KT4F)?

66167e6e-86f5-4e9f-b550-8d1120967adb.jpg

B)

I remember that one well becuase I believe it was my first ISQ. I was in business attire, walked over the stairway into the cow pasture then dodged cow pies to retrieve the cache. Obviously it was very memorable.

Maybe we need an attribute icon of a guy in a three-piece suit with a line thru it...

:o