Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

d2d86bb2-393a-438d-bc39-537fec679706.jpg

Is that Wulf picking up trash ?

well of course it is !!

We managed to clean up a whole Park in Windsor !

It turned out to be an international CITO of a Canadian Park with cachers from Michigan and Indiana there to help out !

Star

Did wolf find any Beer while picking up trash???

Is that Wulf picking up trash ?

well of course it is !!

We managed to clean up a whole Park in Windsor !

It turned out to be an international CITO of a Canadian Park with cachers from Michigan and Indiana there to help out !

Star

Did wolf find any Beer while picking up trash???

Sadly no, there did not seem to be any stray beverages laying around the area. We did discover a ready supply of beer at the after party however.

Truth be told, you prolly don't want to know what we did find while cleaning up. LOL

Wulf

I'd just like to give my heartfelt condolences to LeadDog and Patrick on their recent loss.

I'm sure a good day of geocaching will help them get over Kellie Pickler's unfortunate demise.

010.jpg

Wulf

yOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO HURT A GUY.Patrick is inconsolable! However the fact that we switched to KAT as our number one, several weeks ago, eases the pain. Idol is rigged.

Just something to think about, more people vote for American Idol than they do the President. What's wrong with this country!?!?!

The media and it's far left stance... doesn't reflect a true porrait of the political issues facing the nation... All it wants to do is demonize Bush, Whether he deserves it or not...

Just something to think about, more people vote for American Idol than they do the President. What's wrong with this country!?!?!

I don't believe this is an accurate statement, you can vote for an "Ameican Idol" as many times as you want and the Pres only once which would affect the numbers greatly. I know I would have voted for Bush a hundred times if they would have let me. What is the source of this statement?

By the way, I also have Katherine going all the way and I'm a seasoned AI expert. I had Carrie winning last year during the audition tapes........

PS.....I love GEOCACHING in INDIANA

I don't watch American Idol; too busy going GEOCACHING in INDIANA. :blink::o:) I do vote in all general elections and wish that we had some form of instant run-off system. I would also tend to favour more of a parliamentary system, but that's just me.

I see you seem to favor British spelling as well as their parlimentary system...I bet more INDIANA GEOCACHERS watch Idol than you think... :)

I don't watch American Idol; too busy going GEOCACHING in INDIANA. :mad::o:P I do vote in all general elections and wish that we had some form of instant run-off system. I would also tend to favour more of a parliamentary system, but that's just me.

Crap.. I jsut glanced at this and thought you said paramilitary...

Speaking of the Spring Picnic, which starts at 10:00 A.M. Saturday, Lead Dog and I will be hosting "Breakfast with the Dogs" from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. right before the Picnic Registration, at The Hanging Rock GCNXA9 .

We will be esconced in lawn chairs at the Summit to welcome INDIANA GEOCACHERS seeking this scenic cache; both firstimers and former finders may log a smilie here and be rewarded with a professional quality photograph to commemorate your climb, which will be posted on the cache page with the others, as well as a delicious complimentary sip of red wine or swallow of Root Beer and saltine cracker with a dab of liver pate on it.

The cache is located only two miles from SPRING PICNIC HEADQUARTERS. And that should just about wet your appetitie for the PICNIC HOT DOGS!!!

407d248d-66aa-4648-92b7-aaed76ba03c0.jpg

:mad::o:P

Edited by Earthdog Patrick

I will be too busy setting up at the picnic, but I do recommend to everyone to take up Sixdogteams offer to find thid cache. That is one of my favorite cahes in Indaina. The hike up is not all that bad and the view is well worth it. Thanks for doing this Rick and Patrick.

TEAM RETRIEVER is going to try and make the morning climb up hanging rock. However, no promises Patrick. I work second shift and don't get out of bed very easily! LOL!

FYI Patrick...Abby is having surgery today. Getting her fixed before she meets you for the first time! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! Just teasing! Well, kind of. That's what she's having done, as well as getting her hernia repaired. However, it was planned far in advance of the picnic (well, almost). She might not be up to coming down Saturday, but we'll see. Keep your paws crossed!

"Goldie" and I are looking forward to our first geocaching event. Going to be fun! Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

I dunno if anyone has noticed or perhaps I was sleeping and missed it ... but I would like to say

CONGRATULATIONS TO BLUEGILLFISHERMAN ON 900 FINDS!!

Star

Congrats bgf!!!

Do you still have time to fish?? :o:lol:

Thanks everyone. It looks like I missed a lot in here lately.

I & one of these mutts may go for Hanging Rock Saturday morning. Have to have a little sip. :o

bgf

93d5a612-f8c7-499d-866d-0fcbb5c8c22f.jpg

I dream of Patrick,

With the off white fur.

lalalalala

Img_0516.jpg

Oh I do so hope I can make it to Lovers Leap to see my sweetheart.

Seems to me, that to the average wiener dog a street curb would be a pretty good leap.

I dream of Patrick,

With the off white fur.

lalalalala

Img_0516.jpg

Oh I do so hope I can make it to Lovers Leap to see my sweetheart.

Seems to me, that to the average wiener dog a street curb would be a pretty good leap.

Abby's not here, but if she was, she would say.....GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

:unsure:

Sounds like this picnic is going to the dogs! Cool! ;)

4 days until the SPRING PICNIC!!

Team Shydog has been furiously setting out temporary event caches, I think about a hundred of them!!! AND some special ones for the kids. And I have one especially for the DOGS!! (girl dogs, too)

And Lead Dog has been cooking up his special Chicken Liver Pate' to go on the crackers for our Wine Tasting and fish egg eatin' Big Rock extravaganza!!!! :unsure:

Picnic Webpage

We can't wait!

c82eaa0d-59f9-41e8-bfb6-f56de92b5b5e.jpg

FLYING TO THE PICNIC!!

Edited by Earthdog Patrick

An update for Patrick, since he wanted to meet the little doggie of TEAM RETRIEVER this coming weekend....

Abby won't be GEOCACHING in INDIANA anytime soon due to her surgery. She's got stitches (staples, actually) and will be resting for a bit. Sorry, Patrick!!!! She sends you and the other GEOCACHING dogs a heart fealt "YAP-YAP" and hopes to meet you all very soon. It just won't be this coming weekend.

:laughing:

An update for Patrick, since he wanted to meet the little doggie of TEAM RETRIEVER this coming weekend....

Abby won't be GEOCACHING in INDIANA anytime soon due to her surgery. She's got stitches (staples, actually) and will be resting for a bit. Sorry, Patrick!!!! She sends you and the other GEOCACHING dogs a heart fealt "YAP-YAP" and hopes to meet you all very soon. It just won't be this coming weekend.

I'll show you my scars if you'll show me yours!

d59e6860-4dda-4db3-a1b5-61f89331f9a0.jpg

MY FRONTAL LOBOTOMY... :laughing:

Here's a rather significant Milestone for some ILLINOIS GEOCACHERS that quietly slipped past us.

Log on ISQ #403 No Amber Alert:

April 12 by Geofogies (2646 found)

Wow--this was our favorite cache of the day--make that the week! The cemetery is in a beautiful setting, the Frances Slocum memorial is a real attention-getter, Frances' story is fascinating, and the cache involved a nice walk in the woods. Oh, and it's our 2500th cache find. TFTC.

CONGRATULATIONS TO GEOFOGIES ON #2500!!

Here's a rather significant Milestone for some ILLINOIS GEOCACHERS that quietly slipped past us.

Log on ISQ #403 No Amber Alert:

April 12 by Geofogies (2646 found)

Wow--this was our favorite cache of the day--make that the week! The cemetery is in a beautiful setting, the Frances Slocum memorial is a real attention-getter, Frances' story is fascinating, and the cache involved a nice walk in the woods. Oh, and it's our 2500th cache find. TFTC.

CONGRATULATIONS TO GEOFOGIES ON #2500!!

Yes, congratulations Geofogies!!!!!!!

I'll show you my scars if you'll show me yours!

d59e6860-4dda-4db3-a1b5-61f89331f9a0.jpg

MY FRONTAL LOBOTOMY... :ph34r:

That is just wrong on so many levels!!!! LOL! :laughing:

Most likely I will not be attending the spring picnic.... mostly because i'm paying my arch nemesis to use a laser to burn a hole in my brain tomorrow afternoon...

so after my lobotomy I might not be any good at finding caches... but then again, Doobies is pretty good and his labotomy went pretty well, and 4Dam's laser labotomy made him FTF at shelter 2... so who knows muahahah