Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all who attended our event "Pokagon Cacher's Campout." It was a big success, with over 30 teams making up 128 geocachers in attendance!!! For my first time...I was IMPRESSED!!! Many of them even roughed it out in the cold by tent camping (us included.) Thank you so much EVERYONE for your support, and I llok forward to seeing you again next year!

Congrats on having so excellent of a geocaching weekend. Unfortunately, mine was non-existent. My wife (Another Darned Cacher) was in the hospital this weekend after having an appendectomy. Fortunately, we caught it before it ruptured. She's home now, but still trying to recover. I suppose that while she's recovering, my geocaching adventures are on hiatus.  :)

Whoa! I am SO sorry to hear that - happy that they caught it in time, but sad it happened in the first place! I'm sending out Get Well Wishes to Mrs. S Keillan, aka Another Darned Cacher. B)

Mrs. Car54

Edited to say - Please don't use your caching "hiatus" to dream up another puzzle cache - my doctor says I need another few months before my brain has fully healed from the last one! :)

Edited by Car54

Big Congrats!! Glad we could help!!

I'm Just Sad that it was too late to go and get Grodey, we had to skip it find the last three I needed to make the #400 mark And I didn't think If i stopped at 399 I could talk Headstone Hunter into trying Total insanity for my 400th

But I left two bedford ISQs and 4 Rupert2 and a BBF ISQs to help lure me down there(we didn't have time to go to bedford, and everytime we tried to g oto one of the others, we found road closed signs...)

Congrats on having so excellent of a geocaching weekend. Unfortunately, mine was non-existent. My wife (Another Darned Cacher) was in the hospital this weekend after having an appendectomy. Fortunately, we caught it before it ruptured. She's home now, but still trying to recover. I suppose that while she's recovering, my geocaching adventures are on hiatus. :)

I'm Glad she'd doing better I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery :)

Congrats on having so excellent of a geocaching weekend. Unfortunately, mine was non-existent. My wife (Another Darned Cacher) was in the hospital this weekend after having an appendectomy. Fortunately, we caught it before it ruptured. She's home now, but still trying to recover. I suppose that while she's recovering, my geocaching adventures are on hiatus. :)

I am sorry to hear that and hope the Mrs. is feeling well very soon.

The bookmarks look great! Thank you taking the time to put them together.

Lead Dog requested an update on the ISQ distribution by county, so here it is folks:

ISQ Caches can be found in a total of 38 Indiana Counties. I had better qualify that number by pointing out that I included Franklin County, in which I have two caches hidden but have not finished writing up the pages. One of those should be ready for review tonight.

Edited by Rupert2

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ;) ................................................................................................................................just lurking......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Official announcement from SCARLETGEO (The brand new goecachers organization serving Indiana geocachers from and including Indianapolis and all points North) : Here is the leader board for all Midwestern Geocachers who have found 100 or more Indiana Spirit Quest caches:

1 SWEETIE PIE 261

2 PRAIRIE PARTNERS 188

3 J PLUS 14 170

4 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 169

5 4DAMFAM 159

6 LOS XILE 157

8 HUTT 141

9 ITZME 138

10 BUDDAMAN 131

11 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 130

12 WILLIAMSFAMGC 129

13 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 126

14 ONE ANGEL & FAMILY 125

15 DEERMARK 117

16 JUST MEE 116

17 HOLEN1 111

18 PHOTOBUG2 110

19 KRISNJOE 107

20 LOLOLOCO 105

21 AWSOME EV 100

786 ZORRY 1

Edited by Earthdog Patrick
Official announcement from SCARLETGEO (The brand new goecachers organization serving Indiana geocachers from and including Indianapolis and all points North)

Oh man! that was the name I was going to use for our new Indy and west geocaching association. Back to the drawing board..

Official announcement from SCARLETGEO (The brand new goecachers organization serving Indiana geocachers from and including Indianapolis and all points North)  : Here is the leader board for all Midwestern Geocachers who have found 100 or more Indiana Spirit Quest caches:

1  SWEETIE PIE 261

2  PRAIRIE PARTNERS 188

3  J PLUS 14 170

4  TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 169

5  4DAMFAM 159

6  LOS  XILE 157

8  HUTT 141

9  ITZME 138

10  BUDDAMAN 131

11  BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 130

12  WILLIAMSFAMGC 129

13  WOLVERINE WARRIERS 126

14  ONE ANGEL & FAMILY  125

15  DEERMARK 117

16  JUST MEE  116

17  HOLEN1 111

18  PHOTOBUG2 110

19  KRISNJOE 107

20  LOLOLOCO 105

21  AWSOME EV 100

786                          ZORRY                      1

It's is good to see the new groups starting up. We are finally getting some orginazation going in Indiana,.

I wish I copuld be involved in each group but work is just getting to demanding.

Here are the indiGo things going on as stated in Jims note.

Ready.. Set.. IndiGO -Seymour

Ready.. Set.. IndiGO -Evansville

Ready.. Set.. IndiGO -Indianapolis

Ready.. Set.. IndiGO -Bloomington

Cche On!

Indy Diver :cool:

Edited by Indy Diver
Official announcement from SCARLETGEO (The brand new goecachers organization serving Indiana geocachers from and including Indianapolis and all points North) : Here is the leader board for all Midwestern Geocachers who have found 100 or more Indiana Spirit Quest caches:

1 SWEETIE PIE 261

2 PRAIRIE PARTNERS 188

3 J PLUS 14 170

4 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 169

5 4DAMFAM 159

6 LOS XILE 157

8 HUTT 141

9 ITZME 138

10 BUDDAMAN 131

11 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 130

12 WILLIAMSFAMGC 129

13 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 126

14 ONE ANGEL & FAMILY 125

15 DEERMARK 117

16 JUST MEE 116

17 HOLEN1 111

18 PHOTOBUG2 110

19 KRISNJOE 107

20 LOLOLOCO 105

21 AWSOME EV 100

786 ZORRY 1

21 AWSOME EV 100

well, yeah me.. i'm still on the board... lol :huh:

Official announcement from SCARLETGEO (The brand new goecachers organization serving Indiana geocachers from and including Indianapolis and all points North)  : Here is the leader board for all Midwestern Geocachers who have found 100 or more Indiana Spirit Quest caches:

1  SWEETIE PIE 261

2  PRAIRIE PARTNERS 188

3  J PLUS 14 170

4  TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 169

5  4DAMFAM 159

6  LOS  XILE 157

8  HUTT 141

9  ITZME 138

10  BUDDAMAN 131

11  BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 130

12  WILLIAMSFAMGC 129

13  WOLVERINE WARRIERS 126

14  ONE ANGEL & FAMILY  125

15  DEERMARK 117

16  JUST MEE  116

17  HOLEN1 111

18  PHOTOBUG2 110

19  KRISNJOE 107

20  LOLOLOCO 105

21  AWSOME EV 100

786                          ZORRY                      1

21 AWSOME EV 100

well, yeah me.. i'm still on the board... lol :)

I'm not. B)

I knew I should stayed home.

Yeah, that ISQ #400 cache doesn't seem to be one. While I am not overly fond of hunting micros in cemeteries at least the ISQ series shows class and does something that all caches should do ... inform us of something interesting.

I hope that Cache Commando's cache proves to be legit. Otherwise it is poor joke, IMHO.

Edited by RPW
On of the many ISQ caches out there. Typical micro in a old cemetery.

Not much to this cache. The name is the hint.

Obviously this is not a real ISQ cache. It almost seems condesending. That is not to say it wouldn't be a neat place to visit. I just wouldn't count on adding it to your list, S Keillan.

P.S. - Patrick must have been practicing his extra sexy pose for that one! :huh:

Edited by Miss Eagerbeaver
Well he does have a previous ISQ placement, But indeed it does lack the formatting and information that most ISQs contain.

Think I know the reason, but will not go there on the forums!!

Well I for one would like an official word from the Grand Exhaulted Leader as to weather or not this is to be considered an official ISQ or not ....

Star

Cache Commando's other recently placed cache is also strange. It was placed in honor of his 4th year of caching. In part it reads, "This is a discarded coke can that I turned into a cache. ... I forgot a pen for the cache."

While I can see a coke can making for an interesting and unusual cache, CC usually takes more care with his caches. I wonder what is up?