Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

blah :-( Amy and searched about 35 ISQs for shadow coins today. apparently not far enough north... :-)

oh well maybe tomorrow

Hide seven more & I'll send you a gold one. Get 'um while they last.

Fifteen were gold & set aside for active ISQ hiders. The remainig 35 are destined for caches.

:rolleyes::blink::blink:

Edited by *The Shadow*
Just wanted to remind everyone about the "Pokagon Cacher's Campout" coming up October 21st - 23rd, at Pokagon State Park in Angola, IN. Most of the events will be held on the 22nd, so you are welcome to day trip if you can't camp out. Hope to see ya there!

how many caches for us to find? Will there be hot dogs?

Just thought I'd share this email from our venerable Cache approver with all the hard working ISQ hiders:

This is an automated message from Geocaching.com

You are receiving this email because you are the owner of this listing.

Mountain Climber posted a note for Indiana Spirit Quest #307: You Are Not

Forgotten (Multi-cache) at 10/3/2005

Log Date: 10/3/2005

I just wanted to thank you and all those that are working with you for all the

SQ caches.

Regards

MC

:)B):)

Just thought I'd share this email from our venerable Cache approver with all the hard working ISQ hiders:

This is an automated message from Geocaching.com

You are receiving this email because you are the owner of this listing.

Mountain Climber posted a note for Indiana Spirit Quest #307: You Are Not

Forgotten (Multi-cache) at 10/3/2005

Log Date: 10/3/2005

I just wanted to thank you and all those that are working with you for all the

SQ caches.

Regards

MC

:rolleyes::o:D

That is Fantastic !

Star

GEOISQ would like to welcome Wishbone86 to our growing ranks. His first ISQ cache can be lurked at here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...y&log=&numlogs=

He was inducted into our order at small private ceremony in a local hospital room, due to the fact that several of our members are still in federal custody, bail having been denied, after the last induction ceremony. There are rumours , oh never mind. Cache on!

:lol::D:D:ph34r:

Another Milestone reached on the trail of the Quest:

October 7 by MamaG (519 found)

AHHH YES, The infamous ORCHARD, the one that everyone has talked about. Wasn't spooky till I hear voice's and realized they were picking apple's.. on the other side of where I was looking. The cache is there, interesting hide. TFTC. Found with caching partners. and this one make's #500.. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO.. treking on my way to 1000 one of these days. thanks again.

[view this log on a separate page]

Congratulations Mama G on your 500th!!!

:laughing:

GEOISQ would like to welcome Wishbone86 to our growing ranks. His first ISQ cache can be lurked at here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...y&log=&numlogs=

He was inducted into our order at  small private ceremony in a local hospital room, due to the fact that several of our members are still  in federal custody, bail having been denied, after the last induction ceremony. There are rumours , oh never mind. Cache on!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Thanks for the Welcome. Hopefully I'll be able to throw a few more weighted film canisters out the window this next week. I practiced and practiced for my first one and now my arm is overly sore. I was just wondering how long the soreness in my arm should last? :ph34r:

Congratulations Team Tigger International! Obviously we are flattered that you have chosen an ISQ cache to mark this milestone. I hope your next 1000 finds are just as much fun as the last 1000.

Have I ever mentioned that Indiana Spirit Quest #182: Crissy the Skunk Woman

is my favorite ISQ to date? I say that even after having to log a DNF on it. Keep up the great work.

SHELTER II MANIA HAS ARRIVED!!!! ( maybe they really mean "Insania")

SHELTER II STATISTICS for Friday October 14th 6:00PM - (Went active 7 days ago)

Watchers = 160

Logs = 323 and counting

Pictures = 38

Page Counter = 8678 (was 8625 when I started writing this post)

AND (FINALLY) THE HINT:  

The name of the cache is significant. No need to leave the confines of the shelter to sign the log.

I just wanted to Let everyone know that I placed an ISQ today (10-14) in Muncie, Deleware County... Which Will link the north and central ISQ Counties

Revenge of the Xile.......

Well SWEET!!! Will it be up by tomorrow? I'm going to Muncie tomorrow for the Ball State homecoming football game and I'd be more than willing to make a special stop. :(

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS OF GEOISQ (BATTLE STATIONS! THIS IS NO DRILL! THIS IS NO DRILL!)

YOU MUST NOW GO TO THIS SITE AND ADD YOUR NAME AND PHOTO TO OUR MAP. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. IT MUST BE DONE IN THE NEXT 108 MINUTES!!!

GEOISQ MAP

Thank you, Patrick

(click on the red balloon things to view a member)

Hurry! only 107 minutes left!

Well, thanks to all who signed up. The first to sign up after us, got the one thousand dollar Best Buy Gift Certificate, and the other 5 of you who got in under the 108 minutes will be receiving a new SixDogTeam/ISQ silver geocoin in the mail (except for Margo, who gets a gold one). There are 14 of us on the map, the rest of you better hurry up! You know who you are! You have 108 minutes from...

RIGHT NOW!!!

:blink:;):blink:

The cache page for ISQ 342 by Los Xile contains an interesting enigma. Can anybody explain this?

4837f2b4-d62f-46d8-b55d-7be5a95decc8.jpg

<_<

ADAM is the #3834 most common female name.

0.001% of females in the US are named ADAM.

Around 1275 US females are named ADAM!

ADAMINA: Hebrew feminine form of Adam, "of the red earth." Some variants are Adamine, Adaminna, Adama, Addie, Mina, and Minna.

:o

Don't mind pigs (the 4 legged curly tailed ones) - 2 legged Speaking ones cane become somewhat annoying <_<

As for Llama - Did you ever see a llama kiss a llama, llama llama's taste of llama, llama llama Duck

If you dont know what that is from watch this - and you will hate me forever. But you will like Llama's http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

As for Yappy dogs - ummmm - Mine doesn't yap - but he loves geocaching with me

Don't mind pigs (the 4 legged curly tailed ones) - 2 legged Speaking ones cane become somewhat annoying <_<

As for Llama - Did you ever see a llama kiss a llama, llama llama's taste of llama, llama llama Duck

If you dont know what that is from watch this - and you will hate me forever. But you will like Llama's http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

As for Yappy dogs - ummmm - Mine doesn't yap - but he loves geocaching with me

thanks...

I will be thinking about that song in my sleep.

The cache page for ISQ 342 by Los Xile contains an interesting enigma. Can anybody explain this?

4837f2b4-d62f-46d8-b55d-7be5a95decc8.jpg

<_<

ADAM is the #3834 most common female name.

0.001% of females in the US are named ADAM.

Around 1275 US females are named ADAM!

ADAMINA: Hebrew feminine form of Adam, "of the red earth." Some variants are Adamine, Adaminna, Adama, Addie, Mina, and Minna.

:D

Who IS this SHADOW character and what planet is he from!!! :D;):o:P

Zammer, you're a dog, right? This is a very dog-concious group. I am a Jack Russell, father to many little Jack Russells. I love the girls and leave 'em, about a hundred so far, about a thousand before I'm done (I'm a Peter, Paul and Whatzername fan). Post a pic of your doggy self so we can see you. Welcome to Hoosier land!! <_< zammer, jammer, rammer, bammer!!! Roll, Tide, Roll!

zammer, jammer, rammer, bammer!!! Roll, Tide, Roll!

I think Mr. Stinky may have found something on the ground with a little too much caffeine in it for breakfast this morning...

Thanks to Rupert2 for paying attention: Everybody, members of GEOISQ--

Please update your cache page templates to read:

SixDogTeam, Kodiak Kid, *The Shadow*, Team Shydog, Rupert2, Torry, ~Mystery Dog~, Team Tigger International, Cache Commando, bbsurveyors, DoverDuo, -{LoS}-Xile, Prairiepartners, WilliamsFamGC, Team Itchy & Scratchy, Bean Blossom Gang, Wishbone86, krisNjoe and bikinibottomfeeders.

That's for FUTURE cache you hide, not past ones... THanks!

ANd then remember to update your template whenever a new team joins us, like maybe Awsome Ev or somebody... <_<