Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

I suspect that (gasp!) a lot of people do not regularly read this one. Also this topic has so many different threads in it that it can lose focus. Thus you might get more response by an indivudual topic.

RPW is right. If you want your topic to be narrowly focused, this might not be the place, and your thread might get lost in the shuffle... :ph34r:

This Topic was started because the previous Indiana Hello topic had stringent rules about focusing on just who you were and where you were from. This topic is wide open and posters can feel free to chat about anything they want to related to Geocaching in Indiana, caches, meetings, experiences, highlights etc. :ph34r:

Having said that, If you want your post to be read, this might just be the place to be: This topic is by far the most active in the Midwest Forums, with an average of around 50 views per day since its inception. I suspect that (gasp) a lot of people regularly read this one. If you're a lurker, why not say howdy and tell us where you're from and what your favorite cache is?

:lol:

If you're a lurker, why not say howdy and tell us where you're from and what your favorite cache is?

My name is Patrick Brown and I live five miles southwest of Bippus, Ind.! My favorite caches is one of my own "Patrick's Secret Waterfall".

You're not a lurker, you little twit! Now why don't you pipe down and let some of the others post?

BTW, your last name is NOT "Brown."

The Indiana Spirit Quest can now be found in 33 Indiana Counties!  Thanks to Prairiepartners for the most recent additions in Orange and Greene counties.  Prairiepartners and -{LoS}-Xile have also both recently placed caches in Brown County.  It looks like we have all the colors covered in Southern Indiana now, and just in time for fall.

PP placed a ISQ in Brown also? is it live yet?

The Indiana Spirit Quest can now be found in 33 Indiana Counties!  Thanks to Prairiepartners for the most recent additions in Orange and Greene counties.  Prairiepartners and -{LoS}-Xile have also both recently placed caches in Brown County.  It looks like we have all the colors covered in Southern Indiana now, and just in time for fall.

It was actually in Morgan County.

1 SWEETIE PIE 251

2 PRAIRIE PARTNERS 177

3 J PLUS 14 170

4 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 163

5 4DAMFAM 154

7 ITZME 135

8 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 130

9 WILLIAMSFAMGC 128

10 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 126

11 BUDDAMAN 125

12 ONE ANGEL & FAMILY 125

13 JUST MEE 116

14 PHOTOBUG2 110

15 HOLEN1 106

16 LOLOLOCO 105

17 AWSOME EV 99

18 DEERMARK 94

19 KRISNJOE 92

20 KIDCRAZY 90

21 PHAROAH'S MAN & EAGLE EYE 82

22 TWO NUT CACHES 81

23 DAGGY 77

24 LOS XILE 77

25 TRICKWORM 76

26 TEAM RAMFIRE 71

27 CACHECOMMANDO 70

28 BARNABY JONES 65

29 INDYMAGICMAN 61

30 BBSURVEYORS 57

31 TEAM SHYDOG 54

689 Zorry 1

um bossman... how out of date is that list? this morning I had 89 and this afternoon i'm up to 92

um bossman... how out of date is that list? this morning I had 89 and this afternoon i'm up to 92

The list was updated early this morning. Our bad. I will correct your totals. It's up to those of you who care about this stuff to let us know when there are errors. You DO realize Lead Dog mostly just makes this stuff up, don't you? Except for Torry's total, which is, has been and remains ONE. :(

Note to EVERYONE !

There is another meet and greet in Auburn , Indiana this Saturday !

NEI-GEO Meet and Eat !

I don't know if I will be able to make it , see work has us working 7 days a week , and I am hoping to attend if I can !

Star

One of these months you are going to have to hold this event when I can make it up there. I love the weekends, but they have just not fit into my schedule thus far.

BEWARE I have thrown out the threat...

Just a threat ? Ha you should make promises ! :(

Star

Note to EVERYONE !

There is another meet and greet in Auburn , Indiana this Saturday !

I don't know if I will be able to make it , see work has us working 7 days a week , and I am hoping to attend if I can !

Star

I was going to lock Patrick in his crate and head on up there, but If Star's not giong to be there, I'm not going. Some of Those city cachers in Fort Falujia creep me out. :huh: JUST KIDDING!!!

<snippage>

*whispers ....* Perhaps just perhaps I will be able to make it ... they say as of last night that they are not gonna mandate this weekend , and that they are going to go with just volenteers ( of which I will not be one of them :cry: )...

So LeadDog this means you will go .. right ?

Star

ok ... I am confused .. when did PP take over the stats of the ISQ finders / hiders task ?

Always thought that was our LeadDog's thang ....

Star

ok ... I am confused .. when did PP take over the stats of the ISQ finders / hiders task ?

Always thought that was our LeadDog's thang ....

Star

No no no don't want anything to do with keeping stats.

I was just clarifying that the one that Rupert2 thoght we put out in Brown Co. was actually in Morgan Co.

Well, this here "Spirit Quest" has taken Lead Dog and I to about a hundred and fifty Indiana cemeteries over the last year and a half. And have we found any spirits? We've got photos of ectoplasm and blurry shapes, and we saw that black thing at one cache and felt some cold drafts, and now, as of last weekend, we have some real clear photos of ghosts! This photo is of the Ghost of Samuel Zent of Roanoke, who enlisted in the Civil War as a private and rose to command the 13th Indiana Infantry as a Colonel! He made several trips out west to participate in the Black Hills Gold Rush and Oklahoma Land Rush, but always made it back home to Indiana. This photo taken at the site of ISQ "Kil-so-Quah" in Roanoke.

9d8779d8-b1aa-4a04-b3a3-13d07bb04040.jpg

:rolleyes::D

So, exactly how many individuals are in SixDogTeam (besides Lead Dog and Patrick)?!!?

SixDogTeam is comprised of Lead Dog, an old Human Guy; Wheel Dog, the old Human guy's son; Hot Dog, a Hollywood Academy Award ® winning actress named Angelina Jolie Voight ( who, since she hooked up with Bradley Pitt doesn't have much time for us anymore), and me, Patrick Brown, a Jack Russell Terrier Guard Dog.

:rolleyes::huh::huh:

LONG LIVE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!!!!

Much better than Teletubbies.....  :rolleyes:

Which is much better than Boobahs (they look like something I don't think kids should be looking at)

Wulf

I agree. I used to hate Barney until my daughter started watching Teletubbies! I soon found myself BEGGING her to watch Barney!!! :huh:

Luckily, she's 7 now and those shows "are for little kids, daddy!" Now she's into Spongebob, which I am SO thankful for!!!! Like I said....

LONG LIVE SPONGEBOB (he saved my life)!!!!! :huh:

Hey Patrick, this guy a friend of your's?

http://www.local6.com/news/5010474/detail.html

Wulf

Just like the beaurocracy to try to hang the guy for THEIR mistake--but I'm confused--Jack Russells aren't allowed to vote there? I don't have any problem at the Chester Township Volunteer Fire House -- they all know me there as a loyal Libertarian... I do know they don't let democrats vote there, whether they're dogs or not... <_<

wake up sleepyheads! Where is everybody? It's raining here. Will somebody PLEASE hide a cache around here so stinky little white dog and I can take a walk in the woods?

I feel your pain. I kinda wish that there was more hiding going on in my neck of the woods. At least I can vent my frustration by putting out puzzle caches. <_<:lol::lol:

Patrick and I are going into town to get our weekly supplies and we're going to get and eat a bunch of peanutbutter and give the jars to Capt. Retreiver so he can hide more caches. His first and last was a MICRO-IN-THE-WOODS which just drives us crazy!! He alerady went to Wal*Mart and got half adozen film cans, so we'll have to endure that before the p-butter caches... <_<

Hi guys! :lol:

Don't know if this belongs here (I'm SURE you will let me know)...but I am just getting into paperless caching...and, uh, well, I feel so STUPID! <_< Anyone out there in the local Indy area that is up to some coaching?

If you can make it to the Bloomington Meet and Greet Thursday evening, I could help you out with any question, or you can just email me and I'll try to answer them for you.

Don't know if this belongs here (I'm SURE you will let me know)...but I am just getting into paperless caching...and, uh, well, I feel so STUPID! <_< Anyone out there in the local Indy area that is up to some coaching?

Stupid people? Here? ... I'm not alone!

Thursday night in B-ton, eh? ... hmmmmmmmmm

I too want to go paperless but am still printing out logs sheets (also feeling stupid). I will be in Bloomington on Thursday.

Patrick and I are going into town to get our weekly supplies and we're going to get and eat a bunch of peanutbutter and give the jars to Capt. Retreiver so he can hide more caches. His first and last was a MICRO-IN-THE-WOODS which just drives us crazy!! He alerady went to Wal*Mart and got half adozen film cans, so we'll have to endure that before the p-butter caches... <_<

I drug my sorry , tired , worked 12 hour behind to the Meet and Great in Auburn this afternoon , and it was a great time !

I thought that you were gonne Lock up that poor sweet lil Patrick Brown and come and join us Sir Lead Dog !

Well , I was there and the "Shadow" was lingering , in ... well the shadows just out of eyesight ... Would have been Great to see you there !

Star

Patrick and I are going into town to get our weekly supplies and we're going to get and eat a bunch of peanutbutter and give the jars to Capt. Retreiver so he can hide more caches. His first and last was a MICRO-IN-THE-WOODS which just drives us crazy!! He alerady went to Wal*Mart and got half adozen film cans, so we'll have to endure that before the p-butter caches...  :ph34r:

I drug my sorry , tired , worked 12 hour behind to the Meet and Great in Auburn this afternoon , and it was a great time !

I thought that you were gonne Lock up that poor sweet lil Patrick Brown and come and join us Sir Lead Dog !

Well , I was there and the "Shadow" was lingering , in ... well the shadows just out of eyesight ... Would have been Great to see you there !

Star

(GASP!!!!) :ph34r:

Lock up sweet little Patrick?!!!? Oh the horror!!!!! Hope he doesn't read this thread! Can't wait to meet the little mutt!

Lock up sweet little Patrick?!!!? Oh the horror!!!!! Hope he doesn't read this thread! Can't wait to meet the little mutt!

Patrick doesn't mind being in his crate--It's his "Fortress of Solitude" where he retreats when he gets annoyed with me showering him with attention and loving affection, disturbing his required twenty hours a day sleep-time. In fact, Right now he's asleep, curled up under a blanket on a couch downstairs with one of Junior's friend's girlfriends, while they are out back drinking beer at the bonfire. I'm up, because they made the big dogs bark and howl and that woke me up. Patrick's a HO-Dog, Star...He'll sleep with anybody. Sleeping, eating and chasing his pet Kitties--that's a dog's life!

I hope CPT. Retro is going to hide caches for us to find today!!! Pastrick and I are both getting fat without our hikes in the woods--I'll even settle for micros!!

Thanks to everybody who signed the guestbook at the new ISQ website...

PS--we can't participate in those delectable Saturday Meet and Greet Hotbeds of Bacteria Buffet Tables as long as our beloved Alma Mater is Playing football

on national Television--most of their conference games will be on... GO GATORS!! (our touchdown dance is similar to out FTF dance only more provocative)

:ph34r:

"PS--we can't participate in those delectable Saturday Meet and Greet Hotbeds of Bacteria Buffet Tables as long as our beloved Alma Mater is Playing football

on national Television--most of their conference games will be on... GO GATORS!! (our touchdown dance is similar to out FTF dance only more provocative)"

Ya know, I was going to say something about Lead Dog sitting home, drinking cheap whiskey and watching the Gators play....LOL!