Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

I work at a racetrack on the east side of Indianapolis and am in charge of most of the web photography for the site, plus press releases and captioning my photos. One of the Stock car drivers wanted to make sure I got a picture of a sponsor's decal that was on his car. Seems the sponsor was a nice lady who gave the team money for fun, not as an advertisement.

DSCF0100.JPG

DSCF0101.JPG

... I had to ask if she was from Waterloo, Indiana.

Thats so cool Torry ! However if she was from Waterloo , it wouldnt have been me either ! :yikes:

As for picking up strays ... well I picked up a Wulf about 7 years ago ..... :angry:

Star

Well poo. I wonder why I thought you were from Waterloo.

Ah well. It was just such a giggle that the sticker was so important to some lady. Most sponsors want their names on the cars... all she wanted was the stickers.

Welcome to ZORRY a brand new geocacher who has found his first cache, Torry's ISQ #177. Zorry is a zipper salesman from Zionsville. HE debuts at the very bottom of the ISQ leaderboard:

421. ZORRY 1

[a href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=908cb17d-abaa-4606-973a-562121c940d8][a]

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=908cb17d-abaa-4606-973a-562121c940d8

:angry:

edited faulty auto html

Can't seem to get link to work. mayby somebody can quote and repair....

Edited by SixDogTeam
Thats so cool Torry ! However if she was from Waterloo , it wouldnt have been me either ! :angry:

As for picking up strays ... well I picked up a Wulf about 7 years ago .....  :yikes:

Star

Ah well. It was just such a giggle that the sticker was so important to some lady. Most sponsors want their names on the cars... all she wanted was the stickers.

I live in that little known town called TOPEKA , Indiana ... Lagrange county .... I work in Noble County Indiana , and we do a lot of caching all over the great Northern part of this state . :grin: as well as in the Windsor Ont Canada Area , and Michigan .... So you see we get around a bit Torry !

BGF you are in our thoughts and prayers , We truely hope you are well soon !

Star

Welcome to ZORRY a brand new geocacher who has found his first cache, Torry's ISQ #177. Zorry is a zipper salesman from Zionsville. HE debuts at the very bottom of the ISQ leaderboard:

421. ZORRY 1

[a href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=908cb17d-abaa-4606-973a-562121c940d8][a]

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=908cb17d-abaa-4606-973a-562121c940d8

:angry:

edited faulty auto html

Can't seem to get link to work. mayby somebody can quote and repair....

Zorry

Just as you requested oh Grand Exulted Leader !

Thats so cool Torry ! However if she was from Waterloo , it wouldnt have been me either ! :blink:

As for picking up strays ... well I picked up a Wulf about 7 years ago .....  :anicute:

Star

I live in that little known town called TOPEKA , Indiana ... Lagrange county .... I work in Noble County Indiana , and we do a lot of caching all over the great Northern part of this state . :blink: as well as in the Windsor Ont Canada Area , and Michigan .... So you see we get around a bit Torry !

BGF you are in our thoughts and prayers , We truely hope you are well soon !

Star

Ahhhh, Topeka.... Big sign, little town.

Topeka is where I fell in love with a young lady in full-length dress and bonnet, bicycle in the rack to the side, working the computerized cash register and scanner in the convenience store/gas station.

Hey! I guess ol' Torry won't be last on the list now. Hah!

Mrs BGF has informed us that Bluegillfisherman has been admitted to the hospital for an indefinite stay. I have no details. We are praying for our fellow Geocacher.

Though we don't know him very well (we just met briefly at the Spring picnic), we also wish him a speedy recovery and pray all goes well for him and his family.

4damFam

I live in that little known town called TOPEKA , Indiana ... Lagrange county .... I work in Noble County Indiana , and we do a lot of caching all over the great Northern part of this state . :blink:  as well as in the Windsor Ont Canada Area , and Michigan .... So you see we get around a bit Torry ! 

I will be up in LaGrange this weekend for a family get-together. I hope you have lots of ISQs hidden up there...

FROM THE ISQ WORLD NEWS TONITE HEADQUARTERS IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN LAGRO, INDIANA:

YOUR ISQ LEADERBOARD:

1 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 157

2 J PLUS 14 151

3 SWEETIE PIE 150

4 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 129

5 4DAMFAM 122

7 WILLIAMSFAMGC 120

8 HOLEN1 105

9 LOLOLOCO 104

11 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 101

There are now 239 Indiana Spirit Quest Caches hidden by nine caching teams.

431 cachers have posted 4,891 find logs. One day find record is 103.

One day find record for a Jack Russell Terrier: 2

:blink:

Edited by Earthdog Patrick
FROM THE ISQ WORLD NEWS TONITE HEADQUARTERS IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN LAGRO, INDIANA:

YOUR ISQ LEADERBOARD:

1 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 157

2 J PLUS 14 151

3 SWEETIE PIE 150

4 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 129

5 4DAMFAM 122

7 WILLIAMSFAMGC 120

8 HOLEN1 105

9 LOLOLOCO 104

10 DRAGON RYDERS THREE 103

:D

;):D:D:blink:

Patrick has forgotten about us !

:(:D:D

Star

( I am sure we are at least a #8 on that list )

YOUR ISQ LEADERBOARD:

1 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 157

2 J PLUS 14 151

3 SWEETIE PIE 150

4 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 129

5 4DAMFAM 122

7 WILLIAMSFAMGC 120

8 HOLEN1 105

9 LOLOLOCO 104

Is the record 103...or 102? That's awesome if someone has beaten our record already!

The pig will be in Shelbyville Friday night at the county fair announcing the truck drags there. Will try and grab a few caches before the show. Any suggestions for some quick and easy ones?

Haven't actually done any of these caches Mr Piggy , but I did a search on caches in the Shelbyville zip code and here is a list for you !

Shelbyville Area Caches

Star

I live in that little known town called TOPEKA , Indiana ... Lagrange county .... I work in Noble County Indiana , and we do a lot of caching all over the great Northern part of this state . :D  as well as in the Windsor Ont Canada Area , and Michigan .... So you see we get around a bit Torry ! 

I will be up in LaGrange this weekend for a family get-together. I hope you have lots of ISQs hidden up there...

There's a few up this way , between BGF , Kodiak Kid ,Mystery Dog and Ourselves ... I am sure you can be kept busy :) .

Star

The pig will be in Shelbyville Friday night at the county fair announcing the truck drags there. Will try and grab a few caches before the show. Any suggestions for some quick and easy ones?

Haven't actually done any of these caches Mr Piggy , but I did a search on caches in the Shelbyville zip code and here is a list for you !

Shelbyville Area Caches

Star

Thanks Star! I'll try and mix business and pleasure tomorrow.

Shelbyville Area Caches

Star

Thanks Star! I'll try and mix business and pleasure tomorrow.

My pleasure Piggy !

Hope you grab a bunch of them !

We as well received an e-mail from BGF this morning ....He says he will be back out caching in no time !

Star

1 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 157

2 J PLUS 14 151

3 SWEETIE PIE 150

4 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 129

5 4DAMFAM 122

6 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 121

7 WILLIAMSFAMGC 120

8 HOLEN1 105

9 LOLOLOCO 104

10 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 101

:wacko:

now i've gotta regain my stand. I've slipped and i'll never get back up.... lol :unsure:

Great to hear the news about BGF. Leaddog, did you get the package I sent to you?

Got the package yesterday, Shydog. Wheel Dog retrieved my mail thursday, threw it in the back seat of his car, where it languished until he discovered it. The object is AWESOME!! Much deeper relief, bigger and HEAVIER than I imagined. REal nice!

:wacko:

Earthdog Patrick is in a blue funk ever since Maria Sharapova lost in the semis at Wimbledon. Even our caching trip yesterday was just a diversion, he's back to being depressed. He's obsessed with her ever since he found out she was Russian since he thinks he is half Russian since I am. I try to tell him he's Welch, but that doesn't register in his little doggy brain. He keeps asking me if there are any Welch figure skater girls....It's a hoot watching him watch tennis on TV. His little head slowly moving left-right, left right. I told him Maria was six foot three and if she ever picked him up he'd get a nosebleed from the altitude. Oh well, at least he's off his Carrie Underwood jag. I may have to restrict his TV time, but ever since he learned to work the remote, he's relentless... :unsure:

Maria Sharapova is a 17 year-old teenage girl who made $25 million last year ( and that will buy a lot of milkbones) and she needs an adorable little white dog to sit on her lap and she could pet him and relieve her stress, especially one like me who is fluent in Russian... I wonder if she has a swimming pool at her house? :unsure:

NEWS BULLETIN Live from ISQ International News Network in beautiful downtown Andrews, Indiana:

A milestone has been reached.

439 cachers have logged 5,027 finds on Indiana Spirit Quest Caches!!!

The coveted Find #5000 came on Mystery Dog's ISQ #215 "The Sultana"--~Mystery Dog~ by (Ta-dah)

EARTHDOG PATRICK!!!

So, Patrick gets the $1,000.00 prize, the Lucky Dog!!!

:unsure::wacko::blink:

not only that there is a new name atop the ISQ Leaderboard:

1 SWEETIE PIE 179

2 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 171

3 J PLUS 14 151

4 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 130

5 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 129

6 4DAMFAM 123

7 WILLIAMSFAMGC 122

8 HOLEN1 105

9 LOLOLOCO 104

10 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 101

138 SIXDOGTEAM 7

430 TORRY 1

:unsure::wacko::blink:

I did it! I'm guilty! No sense lying about it. In spite of some VERY, VERY stern warnings from MrsBgf (and others), I went caching this morning.

I just couldn't help myself. I simply had to feed this addiction I have. As I hadn't logged anything in over a month, I was getting the heebie-jeebies pretty bad.

Just one, I said to myself. One won't hurt anything. Besides that, it was a ftf opportunity almost in my back yard.

So there! I done did the deed! (even got the ftf) The dance wasn't very good though.

Thanks everyone for thinking of me during my recent trials..........

bgf

where is everyone hiding ?

Star

In a cache somewhere in some far off land where ppl find others walking down the road/ ditch/ ravine, to look for ammo cans and or other misc. items that is h2o tight and hidden somewhere in a whole dug by a groundhog.

That is where I've been for the past 3 days... in the whole talking with my new friends. They seem to like me but they kicked me out. They said that I was making their whole to noticeable. Oh well. Better luck next time. Maybe I can make a new friend with a frog somewhere. :D hehe