Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

SDT, why don't you hide a regular cache in Harter's Grove in Warvel Park in N. Manchester? It seems like too good of a place to NOT have a cache! It used to, but it came up missing, and has never been replaced.

That's Pinetrails' turf, Pip. I'm the Cemetery-waterfall-boatramp-reservoir guy. But if YOU want to hide something there, I'll maintain it for you if it develops problems...for an extremely modest retainer...Also, you ought to get your daughter to hide one on campus at MC... B)

Hello fellow Hoosiers (and Pip :) )! I didn't realize this friendly little "chat" was here until just now. I guess I need to get out more. Maybe I'll take up geocaching. I here that's a great way to get a life. B)B)

Watch out who you hang out with, Sept1c... WE have a BAAAAD rep! We were unceremoniously kicked out of the other INdiana thread because we like to talk about "silly" things like local geocaches that we find and hide, weiner dogs, and Wulfs,Tiggrs and Poohs--we're the outlaaw rebel bad boys thread! ;)

SDT, why don't you hide a regular cache in Harter's Grove in Warvel Park in N. Manchester?  It seems like too good of a place to NOT have a cache!  It used to, but it came up missing, and has never been replaced.

That's Pinetrails' turf, Pip. I'm the Cemetery-waterfall-boatramp-reservoir guy. But if YOU want to hide something there, I'll maintain it for you if it develops problems...for an extremely modest retainer...Also, you ought to get your daughter to hide one on campus at MC... B)

I know that's their cache, and they said they were going to replace it, but that was months ago. :) Sure, Jenna could hide one on campus, but how would we maintain it? She graduates in May. And it's an hour and a half away! Actually, I doubt I could get HER to hide it. I would be doing the hiding. Jenna hates geocaching, remember? I begged her to go with me about a week ago, and she flat out refused. ;)

Hello fellow Hoosiers (and Pip :) )! I didn't realize this friendly little "chat" was here until just now. I guess I need to get out more. Maybe I'll take up geocaching. I here that's a great way to get a life. B);)

Hello back at ya , and welcome to our sometimes off topic , abject silliness , geocaching , Indiana forum . Where no topic is really off topic ........ Enjoy !

Hello fellow Hoosiers (and Pip  B) )!  I didn't realize this friendly little "chat" was here until just now.  I guess I need to get out more.  Maybe I'll take up geocaching.  I here that's a great way to get a life.  B)  :)

Hello back at ya , and welcome to our sometimes off topic , abject silliness , geocaching , Indiana forum . Where no topic is really off topic ........ Enjoy !

Yep, because we're all geocachers, and when we talk, we ALWAYS have that in common, so it's ALL on topic! ;)

Watch out who you hang out with, Sept1c... WE have a BAAAAD rep! We were unceremoniously  kicked out of the other INdiana thread because we like to talk about "silly" things like local geocaches that we find and hide, weiner dogs, and  Wulfs,Tiggrs and Poohs--we're the outlaaw rebel bad boys thread! B)

I feel like I've found a home! ;):)

B) Sure, Jenna could hide one on campus, but how would we maintain it? She graduates in May.

I was on the radio this a.m. that Jenna has applied for a teaching job in Washington D.C.--maybe she can hide a cache down there...P.S. I have to change the location of the Weiner Dog Requirement because Dragon Ryders Three found the cache before I added the requirement, but hadn't logged yet when I changed the Cache page, so unfortunately, now Patrick and I have to find another cemetery, so we can add the Weiner Dog puzzle to that one..Will this ever end? :cool:

OK, Patrick has changed the weiner dog thing. It is a new cache: Indiana Spirit Quest #89: "Tiggr's Hot Weiner Dog". Here is the link, but I doubt the link will work as it's not approved yet, I don't know. It's in south part of Whitley county, couple of miles south of the big city of south whitley...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...51-df95367e8f3b

Uh, the link worked for me. If it works for you, please don't read the reviewers note, which is a spoiler, sort of, and if you do, I will know you did...

Edited by SixDogTeam
Just a little FYI. Pinestrail has taken to living in the great white north. He is planting caches in Northern Michigan. If you talked to him REAL NICE like(He does growl on occasion), he might help someone set up another cache in Harter's Grove. I will run this by him when we get together around Christmas time.

Ooooooh! That would be awesome! Daughter #2 graduates in May, so after that, it's not likely we'll be heading in that direction much. It's such a great location, and right now, it's within shouting distance of said daughter's living quarters!

Indian Spirit Quest Update Alert --Breaking News-- from INGEO News Network--

Bluegillfisherman surges to second place, only one find behind the venerated Buddaman! (headline)

INN--Bippus, IN--Reports from reliable sources indicate that Bluegillfisherman is breathing down Buddaman's neck for the coveted title of "Grand Exalted Poohbah of the Spirit Quest". With 74 finds, BGF is tied with Jplus14. (Buddaman has 75). BGF has not returned repeated calls from INN, but there is a growing campground of News Sattelite trucks in his front yard...

<p>TOP TEN FINDS</p>

1. 75 --Buddaman<br>2. 74 --JPlus14, Bluegillfisherman<br>3. 67 --Dragon Riders Three<br>

<br>4. 65 --Sweetie Pie <br>5. 63 --Itzme<Br>6. 62--Team Tigger International/Awsome Ev<br>

7. 55 --Prairepartners<br> 8. 48 --One Angel & Family<br>

9. 41 -- Just Mee/ Hutt<br>

10. 40 --Mattster

:lol::D:lol::smile:

ahhh BUDDAMAN Me thinks that a challenge has been issued to you ! And a little more FYI you Buddaman are now down about 18 ISQ caches from being complete! :D

Your mission should you chose to accept it is ... can you retain your title or will the sneaky BGF and Abigail take you down ! :lol:

Yes I know :lol: I don't think I'll ever be complete(everytime I get close I here a old man and his little dog chuckle and what do you know the next day 10 new ones show up)christmas=time off from work(3 weeks :smile:) =hunting for film canasters in the snow.

Well alas , Buddaman has fallen as I know that BGF was out this am .. prolly before the sun rose . As it appears he beat AwSome Ev and Team Tigger to not one but 3 FTF's .. *shaking head * and we were out really early ourselves because we thought we would at least make an FTF on at least the One ! :lol: Only to find that BGF and been there before . We only had time today for a couple finds as we had to get Ev back so she could babysit and Star had some things she needed to accomplish today as well. We are waiting to log the finds till BGF gets his in , as he and Abigail deserve it . :D

Star of Team Tigger International

Well alas , Buddaman has fallen as I know that BGF was out this am .. prolly before the sun rose . As it appears he beat AwSome Ev and Team Tigger to not one but 3 FTF's .. *shaking head * and we were out really early ourselves because we thought we would at least make an FTF on at least the One !  :smile:  Only to find that BGF and been there before .  We only had time today for a couple finds as we had to get Ev back so she could babysit and Star had some things she needed to accomplish today as well. We are waiting to log the finds till BGF gets his in , as he and Abigail deserve it .  :lol:

Star of Team Tigger International

"Fallen" isn't the word for it! More like clock cleaned or arse kicked. Yes, Bluegillfisherman is the new Indiana Spirit Quest Champion with an astounding Kick Butt total of, by my count 83 finds, putting him 8 ahead of the venerable Buddaman. However, I threw a couple of film cans out the window this afternoon myself, and so did Kodiak Kid AND: Ta Da! the new Mystery cacher has hidden a couple-hope to get them up on the site in the next few days. So there's plenty for Buddaman to find, should he try to regain the title. Ad of course, very expensive gifts to Patrick always result in insider info for FTF purposes, and new cache notifications! (Just kidding) Congratulations BGF!! :lol::D

Edited by SixDogTeam
We wish to congratulate BFG and Team SalBen as well ! Fantastic Job you guys ! and BGF when we gonna see some pictures of Abigail ?

Star

A super congratulations to Team Salben on #400. And thanks to all for the ISQ series, it's been a blast. With the flurry of recent caching, I may have moved additional spinal repairs forward by about 6 months! ;)

I'm not too bright, but see if I can honor TTI's request.

:):(

cd256dc3-09d4-40ae-b612-a9417a113e3e.jpg

d7c06370-d9e1-46a9-87b4-7cd9980583e0.jpg

da54c01a-a9a7-4cf7-9935-0037ca04a941.jpg

72231ad7-8e01-4357-9cfe-ad7867df8bc2.jpg

39fbebcc-f792-4725-8d3c-bfd04391ac78.jpg

def8ed7c-47b6-4e3a-b0fb-a8ec66dd3fe7.jpg

If it no work, ask Mongo.

bgf

The photos were from today. Before, during and after our little jaunt up north this afternoon.

I wish I could have stayed longer at the Spring Picnic AND Pottawattami. Seems I got shortchanged at both on time. I hope the next one I can stay and really kick back with everyone. Maybe Jackson? Or NWOGEO Jan Eat & Meet? Figure if I can cache there, I would like to meet some of the owners at least.

Would like to see another local get-together though. Sooner the better.

bgf

The first Indiana Spirit Quest hidden by our new secret agent has been activated. This mysterious character wishes to remain anonymous, so we are calling him The Shadow--(Lamont Cranston and Margo Lane) -- not their real names. They are a team of experienced cachers. Listen:

"The Shadow, mysterious aide to the forces of law and order is, in reality, Lamont Cranston, wealthy young man about town who, years ago in the Orient, learned the hypnotic power to cloud men's minds so that they could not see him. Cranston's friend and companion, the lovely Margo Lane, alone knows to whom the voice of the invisible shadow belongs..."

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...64-b04d030c02b2

WHO KNOWS WHAT EVIL LURKS IN THE HEARTS O MEN? THE SHADOW KNOWS-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

THEWEED OF CRIME BEARS BITTER FRUIT--CRIME DOES NOT PAY!!

Merry Christmas one and all!

(I get un-grounded from my truck in about 3 weeks. Hopefully I'll get my old routes back.)

Woo-woo!

Does this mean that you can't cache unless you have the truck ? Just wondering.

and Congratulations hope those 3 weeks go fast for you !

Star

Hard to get free and far... all I have for my caching is ...well, hardly beter than mule cart ... and less reliable.

But Torry, if you get different routes, that just opens up new vistas fro finding and hiding geocaches! You ought to come with me to the Auto auction in Gas City and get a more reliable vehichel--half the cost of what you'd pay on a lot... :unsure:

... intriguing offer ... I used to go to the Terre Haute auction with my father-in-law a dozen years ... thanks ... I'll just have to play it by ear.

I just told her. OH MY How she is blushing. She is still sitting around her thinking that she is the queen of Sheba. She just thinks that she is all that. Prancing and dancing around everytime that someone says or even thinks Patrick.

She says Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!! to everyone and most of all to PATRICK!!!!!

:D

Ma should chime in soon. She is with Daddy. They went on vacation with out me :D but they are having fun and stayin safe. And I'm sure ma has drug him out cachin.

Editid, because Ev's a little slow.

Edited by Awsome Ev