Briansnat Bounds Past 300 (finds Not Hides)

avroair

Congratulations to Brian for attaining his 300th find. I believe the actual find was at:

Mind Your Steep! By Geokender

But the log was for:

Edisons Dark Hole Cache By TreeQuest

Also congratulations for being the only person I know who has more than a 1/3 many hides as finds.

In fact Brian logged his last milestone (200) in December 2003!!! :(

Thank you for bringing me to all kinds of wonderful Northern NJ spots (and for making me put my hand in way too many crevices for my liking!!!)

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by avroair
Congratulations to Brian for attaining his 300th find. I believe the actual find was at:

Mind Your Steep! By Geokender

But the log was for:

Edisons Dark Hole Cache By TreeQuest

Also congratulations for being the only person I know who has more than a 1/3 many hides as finds.

In fact Brian logged his last milestone  (200) in December 2003!!! :lol:

Thank you for bringing me to all kinds of wonderful Northern NJ spots (and for making put my hand in way too many crevices for my liking!!!)

:(  :lol:  :lol:

My 300th was Mind Your Steep!, an excellent cache. I didn't realize it was #300 until I got home, but if I were looking for a milestone cache, it would have been a great choice. Well so was Treequest's Dark Hole cache but I think that was 298 for me (Y'all gotta go find Treequest's caches, he's placing some SUPER ones).

BTW, I didn't go to Mind Your Steep empty handed, so there is a new cache in the area (sorry David :lol: ). For full effect wear shorts if you go for the new one.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the good wishes and kind words.

Edited by briansnat
BTW, I didn't go to Mind Your Steep empty handed, so there is a new cache in the area (sorry David :huh: ). For full effect wear shorts if you go for the new one.

First of alll, congratulations on your milestone. Second, I hate to ruin your fun, but there already is another cache in the area. Or at least a stage or two of a multi- if I recall.

Tiffany offrers a warm doggie kiss and a wag of the royal tail in your general direction in recognition of your accomplishment.

But on the other hand.

>300th find - 100th hide - 10000th forum post - a very impressive last month or so for Mr Snat.

Sooooo 400 some odd ACTIONS and 10,000 SPEECHES. With that ratio of talk to actoin, perhaps Brian should consider becoming a politician? :mad::mad: