'finds' Not Being Updated On Maps

shunra

Sometimes it takes a while for the checkmarks to update. I believe it doesn't happen automatically. Jeremy has to manually run a process to update them.

Zack

Jeremy once said it runs automatically every evening at 7 pm Pacific Time.

However, the last update of my finds on the map was about a week ago, sometime between November 8th and November 12th. As of the 12th, Finds aren't marked on the map.

I think it must update once a week. I have some finds less than a week old without checkmarks too.

At least I'm not the only one...

A few weeks ago, several people were complaining about this, and Jeremy said he set the process to update those checkmarks every evening at 7 pm.

My checkmarks are 7 days overdue, now...

I have written to Jeremy early this morning - no response yet.

None of my finds from November 6th through yesterday have check marks on them. It looks to me like some sort of bug popped up in November. Perhaps someone could look into it :P

Your situation is worse than mine... I still have check marks for my finds of November 8th.

:( This problem of the maps not showing check marks for my finds seemed to be fixed for a while in late November. But this month it's back again. Now it seems that often my finds simply disappear from the map rather than showing up with a red check mark.

Jeremy, I think this needs some work.