2 Travel Bug Issues

ODragon

Posted this in the Travel Bug section not realizing travel bug issues should be placed here. Asked Keystone to move it but he hasn't so I'm just reposting it...

So I've only ever found one travel bug and it's the only one I'm keeping track of.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=61762

So the problem I see is when I click View Map, it looks okay, then I hit next, the arrows of to and from disappear.

Next again brings them back, next again, they're there, until 16-17 they're gone again.

17-18 still gone, 18-19 they're back, 19-20 gone, 20 -21 gone.

Is this normal or are they supposed to show up on every map.

My suggestion is that the pick-up drop-off be numbered that are the same as they are labelled on map.

Example:

Initial Drop off = Labeled 1

Initial Pick-up = Labeled 1

1st Drop-off = Labeled 2

1st Pick-up= Labeled 2

And so on.

The map is already set up like this but in areas with dense pick-up and drop offs, it can be a pain to determine which is which,.

Any opinions?

So the problem I see is when I click View Map, it looks okay, then I hit next, the arrows of to and from disappear.

wacky ...

FWIW If I ...

Click on view map (looks ok)

Hit Next ( no arrows)

Hit refresh on the browser .. Arrows Appear :-)

I agree with the suggestion of numbering the logs as suggested ..

Glad to hear that others are having trouble with the maps (arrows). We haven't been able to get them to work for about 3 weeks. We've actually started using the Old Map because it showed us the travel sequence better, though not the map detail that we'd liked. Would sure like the map arrows to show up, again.