Avroair Is A Liar

briansnat

I was just speaking with a friend who works with INS and he informed me that Avroair is actually an illegal immigrant froim Mexico whose real name is Marco Clemente. He is a revolutionary and a follower of Santa Ana and is conspiring to set up a new Mexican province around San Antonio (thats new Mexican, not New Mexican).

At first I thought that couldn't be possible. I mean that Brittish accent and the fact that he claims to have placed a write in vote for Pat Buchannan in the recent election threw me off. Then I started thiking about all the Che Gueverra and Emiliano Zapata posters in his garage and it made sense to me.

Marco Clemente, your gig is up.

Edited by briansnat

Oh yeah... Brian or should I call you Brianna... since that is your REAL name (not Quoddy), you tracked from Mexico? It's Canada, not Mexico!!!

You call yourself Snat... but what exactly is that?

1. Snat - when you are trying to sit on a stoll but your arse is too big

2. S. NAT - southern Nataional

3. S.N.A.T - swat team for geocaching... always out to police caches!!!

4. Is snat backwards for tans? - someone who doesn't like the sun?

Either way! I didn't do it! It was Carrie Akash! I have proof!

I bet his background has been thoroughly checked in the past (each time he was stopped by the police at a cache.

Either way! I didn't do it! It was Carrie Akash! I have proof!

I believe I have some proof that you actually planted the evidence and framed her. Will trade for a few WG.

PS- Also willing to trade a Mike Rowe for a few bottle caps.

Edited by BMSquared
You ARE properly documented, aren't you Avroair

Yeah, the police have documented me doing caches in 2 counties and 5 townships so far? Is that what you meant!!!

Brian's just mad since he has to pay me to still be his friend and he was late on this weeks payment. A desperate man, a very desperate man!!!

I have to fly to Michigan again in a few weeks and checked into the most recent TSA regulations. I found out that I can bring shampoo and conditioner again, but that I can't bring avroair.

Lo siento, Marco, but cancel that ticket I sent you.

Aw! I was going to Vegas baby! Guess I will settle for Morris County instead... :laughing:

I have to fly to Michigan again in a few weeks and checked into the most recent TSA regulations. I found out that I can bring shampoo and conditioner again, but that I can't bring avroair.

Lo siento, Marco, but cancel that ticket I sent you.

Aw! I was going to Vegas baby! Guess I will settle for Morris County instead... :anibad:

Ummm, NO.... Morris county doesn't want illegals either! Maybe you should just head to Lawn Guyland. Maybe they'll take you!

...hey, it may not be ALL that bad! I need my lawns cut, leaves raked and the gutters cleaned - how's 20 pesos sound????

Besides, don't pick on Marco - he took and passed the INS test:

Question 1: What is the third letter of the alphabet? His reply - "Si"

Question 2: What is another name for the ocean? His reply - "Si"

Question 3: What do your eyes do? His reply - "Si"

I'll recommend him for those menial tasks we all need to have done!

...don't forget his country cousin, Kay Possum!

Edited by klizich

Well I have been called out on it so here is an event for it: Liar! Lair Pants on Fire!!!

What Geocaching Meet & Greet - Share your best geocaching lies.

Where Ruby Tuesday's - Upstairs

When April Fool's Day, April 1st 2007, noon to 4 pm

Why Much like a liar cache, this is a liar event!

Each attendee will be handed a 'lie' when they come through the door. They must use the lie in their logs. The funnier the better! :ph34r::ph34r::(

0e8a0d61-8f9a-432f-8085-d948c6916610.jpg