Hurrumph

Oooh contentious!!!

It is a virtual (as in online) cache - you have to go to the Änglamarken website, complete the cache online then take a screenshot and post it to the cache owner who will grant you the 'find'.

I did it then realised that it is frowned upon by the numbers guys but b**ger them I say :blink:

Hey - I thought you were decorating!!!

Si

Bu**er, just found out the suns out so we are going to Batersea Park. Caches nil

Funny, Battersea park came up at the London Get Together as a surprisingly barren area. Perhaps you could combine your visit with a recce for good places to place?

Unfortunatly I live in Oldham and only get here when staying with my friends children so I dont think my occassional visits (going to be about monthly) would allow for regular maintenance.

Good idea as south of the river seems to be a desert!

I suppose everyone is out caching whilst I am stuck here at work :blink::o:o:huh::o

Going to Oxford tomorrow though - have a plan to do about 15 tomorrow - more than we have done in a month before - look out COTM :blink:

have you tried working ? :o :o

I have only had time to do two :P just need to log them now