Revisiting Caches?

unique

As a fairly newby, what is the proper etiquette of geocaching in regards to revisiting a cache? We have revisited a local cache (logging it as a note) in order to place a TB. However, we're not sure if it's considered proper to do the same to pick up a TB if we're going to be traveling. Sorry if this is a rehashing of an old question, but we did look in the faq's and couldn't find it addressed. Thanks for the fun of the hide & seek. <_<

Perfectly fine to revisit a cache. I do it all the time to snag TBs. I'm addicted to 'em, and some of them taste like chicken, LOL.

Just one thing, though -- always re-sign the logbook, feel free to leave another trinket (good faith and all that) when you visit, and remember to LOG the find on the site as a NOTE, not as another find.

You're all set -- enjoy!

As a fairly newby, what is the proper etiquette of geocaching in regards to revisiting a cache? We have revisited a local cache (logging it as a note) in order to place a TB. However, we're not sure if it's considered proper to do the same to pick up a TB if we're going to be traveling.

To be honest, I do it all the time. If I find a TB online that has a goal of a place I'm going to travel to, or in the general direction, I go and pick it up. I've actually grabbed a TB and made plans for it to travel with family to a specific destination. It's all good. :blink: