New Hide & Seek Format Question

BGunner01

I'm in kind of a hurry tonite and don't have time to search through a hundred forum posts to search for the answer to a question.... I hope someone can help.

A BIG difference that I just noticed between the old Hide & Seek page and the new one is that I don't seem to have the ability to "check" and download coordinates for multiple caches at one time to my GPSR like I could with the old format. It appears that I have to open each cache description page individually and then download coordinates. Please tell me it ain't so....am I missing something here??

quote:
Originally posted by bgunner01:

DISREGARD!! I found the little boxes. Stoopid me, I just didn't look hard enough. Too bad I couldn't delete the message.

I suppose now you would just like this thread to die huh? icon_biggrin.gif

If trees could scream, would we still cut them down?

Well, maybe if they screamed all the time, for no reason.

Click here for my Geocaching pictures and Here (newest)

Yes I wish it would die (and I'm sure it will in a very short time). However, I'd swear the checkoff boxes weren't present when I was originally looking for them. After I posted this note, I rebooted and they appeared as I expected them to the first time. I should have rebooted BEFORE I posted, but my impatience again took over.

My computer does odd things when I have DeLorme Street Atlas 2003 and Garmin MapSource open at the same time and try to maneuver on the net. Maybe I don't have enough resources available and all page contents don't load? I don't know.

quote:
Originally posted by bgunner01:

DISREGARD!! I found the little boxes. Stoopid me, I just didn't look hard enough.

At one point earlier in the week (at least on Friday), the checkboxes were NOT available when searching by state. Today, however, the checkboxes are in place. I was rewriting some custom software I have to account for the new (poor) UI changes when I discovered the missing checkboxes...