Magellan Meridian 4-sale Like New

I am selling my like new Magellan Meridian it comes in a neoprean cary case with belt clip. I have the the owners quick start book, PC cable Cigar Lighter Adapter for use in a car and I have the bicycle handle bar mounting bracket. I will also include a copy of Map send Topo maps and Map Send Streets and Destionation. The Gps is in like new condition has allways been kept in the case and only adult used. I can send photos if interested.

Oh I also am including a 128mb memory Card.

I will take 175.00 for everything and 10.00 to cover shipping.

Edited by 1970 mini cooper

Yes I still have it. I will take paypal or check or money order

It is very close to the gold or silver modle except that it only has 2mb built in maps where the gold and silver have a bigger built in memory. That is ok I am including a 128 mb memory card so memory space is huge. also I am including both map send Topo and streets and destionations maping programs so you will have all the maps you can think of and the memory space to store it in.

I have the Green and use Topo. I only have a 32mb card and I can load all of Wisconsin with lots of room to spare. Easy to use - has a quad helix antanna - so it gets good reception under tree cover. I have had mine since Aug 2003 and am very happy.

BTW - I don't know the seller - this is just my experience with the model. For what I have seen on ebay - this is a good price with all of the extras that come with it.

Have you sold this yet? Also, what are the spec's of the Green? I'm brand new to this sport and I have not found anything on the net on this model yet. Not sure if it's out of my league as a beginner.

I don't know the seller either but this is a good price for all that comes with it plus it's an easy unit to use. Also gets better reception than a lot of them under heavy tree cover.

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Oh yea, the Green & Yellow Meridian are the same unit in case you were looking for it that way.