The Old Rascal Does It

I know that there's a special story as to how he found his 200th cache!

I also believe that he was so excited at the prospect of reaching 200 today that he couldn't finish all of his breakfast!

Seriously, well done Ullium on achieving this incredible number (and maybe you can give the searching a break now and start to hide some caches instead! Oops I forgot.. you did hide one yesterday didn't you!!

I feel awful!!

Posted this thread late last night and realised that I hadn't mentioned poor Angela, who has probably accompanied Ullium on most of his finds, and judging by her uncanny ability to go straight to hiding places (like a magnet she is!), I would suspect that she has actually been responsible for a good percentage of the finds too! Am I right Ullium?! LOL!

Well done Angela (if only for putting up with Ullium trying to find the parking spots!!)

I feel awful!!

Posted this thread late last night and realised that I hadn't mentioned poor Angela, who has probably accompanied Ullium on most of his finds, and judging by her uncanny ability to go straight to hiding places (like a magnet she is!), I would suspect that she has actually been responsible for a good percentage of the finds too! Am I right Ullium?! LOL!

Well done Angela (if only for putting up with Ullium trying to find the parking spots!!)

You won't get an argument from me on that account Allieballie :)

So its not Ullium, its  Team Ullium

Very much so Snaik :anibad:

Ullium.