Win A Hiking Staff For Charity!

El Diablo

Well the winner is in! <_<

Talked my wife into helping me write down all the names for the drawing. When I drew out the winner I was very pleased. This person has been a great supporter from the very beginning. I actually had tears in my eye when I realized who had won (yes the devil the has feelings) Thanks so much for your support of my Grandaughter Spzzmoose, and congratulations on your win. I look forward to making your staff!

I would like to thank everyone for their contribution to such a worthy cause. You people are the greatest!! :lol:

El Diablo

Well the winner is in! :D

Talked my wife into helping me write down all the names for the drawing. When I drew out the winner I was very pleased. This person has been a great supporter from the very beginning. I actually had tears in my eye when I realized who had won (yes the devil the has feelings) Thanks so much for your support of my Grandaughter Spzzmoose, and congratulations on your win. I look forward to making your staff!

I would like to thank everyone for their contribution to such a worthy cause. You people are the greatest!! :D

El Diablo

WOW! I actually won? Awesome! :P Sincerely, I didn't think I had a chance due to so many kind contributors to this most worthy cause, but I'll take it :P More chances the better for the MAWF! OK E.D., send me the specifics about how to design the staff and I will tell you of my demands!! :D:P You have sold your soul to the Moose!! :D Something close to the Sistine Chapel would be appropriate! :D:D:P Yep...thats just for the upper half! :D

Moose!

P.S. Say "hi" to that GD of yours!

"Edit for stupidity!"

Sorry Folks...Forgot a big THANK YOU for all who helped! Nice write-up E.D... sorta cool for you to remember me. :D Tear in my eye too...

Edited by Spzzmoose

*kicks my dad in the a** hard*

So I sent this email to my father. Can you send this guy the payment through paypal, it *HAS* to be in today or it's too late.

I get home for christmas - the last day to get the ticket in, mind you - and he doesn't say anything about it and I was too busy to be thinking about that.

TWO DAYS after it's due in he says "I didn't do that thing for you yet"

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about actually reading the whole message instead of yelling at me for not writing often? Oh well, I'm glad the stick went to a good person.