Cache And Grab Suggestions Please

Alibags

Hi all. I would appreciate any suggestions for handy cache and grabs that anybody would like to recommend to me on the follow route.

Thame - Sheffield. M40, M42, M1.

I am up there on business next week and I am only going to be able to cache hunt when it's dark, hence I want cache and grabs ideally. I don't mind night caching, but I don't think it is expedient for me to be wondering about the countryside in area I don't know all alone. As a single female, I just don't think it's worth the risk.

Are there any nice caches in or near Sheffield? I am staying very near the M1 Junction 34. I see there is a cluster in Wentworth. I could nip up there, but what are they like (for ease and safety of searching).

Most of the others I have seen up there are in the Peak District, which with the best will in the world, I am not about to climb up Froggat Edge at night! :huh:

Any suggestions gratefully recieved. If I find a cache, I may even start off a TB in it! I carried one round with me last time I was in the area and never got anywhere near a cache. Sniff :D