What Are Your Signature Items?

fly_tier

I would just like to add that BlackBrownDog's sig item is way cool. We have one and currently my husband has possession of it. But I am plotting to Get It Back. :(

Ours is a cross-stitched bookmark.

It's got a paw on it, our names are back-stitched on the paw, and "Paws"itraction underneath the paw. Each one completely unique! No Two Are Alike! (I just use whatever colors I feel like using that time instead of sticking to a set color scheme, so each one is a Unique Collector's Item.) I've got a couple finished; I'll have to see if I can scan one in before I stick it in a cache somewhere.

Corps of Discovery will have possession of one tomorrow; we're meeting him for the Caching Karma Stick Hand-Off in South Bend.

I would just like to add that BlackBrownDog's sig item is way cool. We have one and currently my husband has possession of it. But I am plotting to Get It Back. :(

Ours is a cross-stitched bookmark.

It's got a paw on it, our names are back-stitched on the paw, and "Paws"itraction underneath the paw. Each one completely unique! No Two Are Alike! (I just use whatever colors I feel like using that time instead of sticking to a set color scheme, so each one is a Unique Collector's Item.) I've got a couple finished; I'll have to see if I can scan one in before I stick it in a cache somewhere.

Corps of Discovery will have possession of one tomorrow; we're meeting him for the Caching Karma Stick Hand-Off in South Bend.

That is waaay too much work for a sig item! lol

*hasn't cross stitched in over a year*

my signature item is a silver spoon.

i will soon be depositing a new cache near bristol in the uk, and would like to add signature items from people around the world.

if you would like your sig item to be added to the original contents of this cache, then please email me for mailing details.

all sig items sent will be included, and details regarding their origin will be included on the listing and in the cache.

i hope to make this the first cache in the area with worldwide interaction from the start.

best wishes and happy caching!!

doctorscotland.

Made these a few weeks ago.

Bicycle brand Poker chips with decals printed by a sign company that is one of my clients I design for.

I drew a cartoon version of Possum Pete our mascot (see second pic) and placed him on there.

grid_sig.gif

Here's Possum Pete on our very first find!!

cc879c89-e6e3-485f-a148-51c3dc0b8904.jpg

D-man :rolleyes:

Edited by gridlox

I am approaching my 100th cache.. so decided to make a special sig item to trade.

100th_a.jpg

Here is the inside of it:

100th_c.jpg

A standard 3x5 top spiral bound notebook fits.. the back cardboard needs trimmed just a bit.

My usual sig items look similar to these

LW_sigitems.jpg

Rats.. just realized this in the midwest forums...

Edited by LthrWrk

:blink: Yippie! Thanks Pipanella, I appreciate that you could get my picture posted.

How would you like to send me an off-list note telling me how I can do it myself?

Or do I have to become a 'Closet kitty paw huffer' to become computer savvy, too? :blink:

Edited by Bindle Babe