What's The Best Thing You Have Not Found

The Puzzler

Well, if repetative threads about what we have found and like are a problem. How about a thread about what you'd like to find, but haven't yet. I mean this in an honest sense, as something that you might well find, not rediculous items.

I would like to find more geocoins. An Oregon coin and a moun10bike coin are top on my list.

Also, I would enjoy seeing more interesting, unusual and unexpected signature items.

i'd like to find not so many toys. i know alot of people like to bring their chidren, and the toys are usually ment for them. but i'd like to find maybe a bit more pratical things. i know this is a no-no but i like small pocket knives, maybe a compass, forgien currency, camping related items etc...

I'm a sucker for watches & time pieces. So I'd love to find some older pocket & wrist watches. Working or not -- doesn't matter.

I have found a couple of newer ones. Found a kids digital watch in one, a regular digital in another, and, lately, a couple of brand new carabiner-type digital clip-watches. Very cool !

In fact, I liked the plastic clip watches so much I thought I might use them as trade items myself. But I'm having trouble finding them. I googled & googled but could not find these kind. They are all plastic, with a digital watch in the solid end, still packaged. The package simply says "Clipwatch" with no real brand. On back it says "Michaels Stores, Inc. Irving, TX"

If anyone knows what store or web site might sell these, post here or e-mail me. I think they make great trades!

Oh and I love to find cool signature items too. Think my favorite so far is a homemade beaded bookmark. Pretty cool.

A Pipanella book "thong"? I have one of those. Uncomfortable name but very cool item.

How about a winning lottery ticket?  THAT would be quite a find!

I've picked up a few lottery tickets. I won a dollar.

I'd really like finding a nice compass or electronic gadget.

I'm a sucker for watches & time pieces. So I'd love to find some older pocket & wrist watches. Working or not -- doesn't matter.

I have found a couple of newer ones. Found a kids digital watch in one, a regular digital in another, and, lately, a couple of brand new carabiner-type digital clip-watches. Very cool !

In fact, I liked the plastic clip watches so much I thought I might use them as trade items myself. But I'm having trouble finding them. I googled & googled but could not find these kind. They are all plastic, with a digital watch in the solid end, still packaged. The package simply says "Clipwatch" with no real brand. On back it says "Michaels Stores, Inc. Irving, TX"

If anyone knows what store or web site might sell these, post here or e-mail me. I think they make great trades!

google on 'promotional items' or similar you will find many companies. I an not at home or I'd send you a couple links.

Something I've seen, but never took because of the distance of the location, was a listing of some non-listed geocaches. A similar listing to more reachable geocaches would be fun.

I'm always trying to think of things that are geocaching related items, like a compass, or map (to other geocaches?), or some other fun navigational/treasure hunting type things to leave in caches (other than puzzles of course). In the end, I'm at a loss of what small little items might be fitting other than compasses. Hmm, maybe a puzzle to solve that would provide a map to another unlisted geocache?

>snip<

They are all plastic, with a digital watch in the solid end, still packaged.  The package simply says "Clipwatch" with no real brand.  On back it says "Michaels Stores, Inc.  Irving, TX"

google on 'promotional items' or similar you will find many companies. I an not at home or I'd send you a couple links.

Thanks for the link to Michaels above -- I'll check that out.

As far as looking for promotional items -- I did find many of those. Problem was cost. It seemed they all had minimum orders of around 100 units at a cost of $2+ each :huh: . Sorry -- can't afford that kind of investment for trade items :D

But I'll definitely check that Michael's link and see what I might find!