One Last Shameless Plug

bumblingbs

I look forward to (re-)meeting all of you there.

BTW, I heard through the grapevine that someone was concerened about coming because they wouldn't ba able to bring a gift.

No. No, no, no.

There is absolutely no need to do anything like that. I understand some people just love buying baby stuff (my wife before she got pregnant, for example) and that's fine, but this is an event cache and the idea is to meet and greet you all and for everyone to have some fun.

I used the new "will attend" option on the Event page to announce that Bruce, Ajetpilot and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing all of you. I was hoping that Belleterre would be there. Have been looking forward to meeting her since the early days of geocaching. She even stopped by my house about three years ago but we were not at home. Dick, W7WT

I used the new "will attend" option on the Event page to announce that Bruce, Ajetpilot and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing all of you. I was hoping that Belleterre would be there. Have been looking forward to meeting her since the early days of geocaching. She even stopped by my house about three years ago but we were not at home. Dick, W7WT

Alas, Belleterre will be in Portland on the night of the event. She is indeed worth meeting.

Freeport is not my hometown but all three of our kids were born there when I taught HS there. i was born in Bible Grove, Illinois but call Louisville my home town. I know Wood River very well. My cousin Helen Specht married Del Wustenfeld who was a MD at Jerseyville. They are both dead now. Nice to know you are from the

"Sucker State" Dick W7WT

Argh! By the time I got done with a house project, there was no time catch a ferry to get there at a reasonable time. I will have to catch up with you in the near future Bull. Peace, Nolenator

Yep. We'll have to catch up soon. I know how important those house projects can be! And Silverdale is a rough trip from West Seattle.

We had a great turnout and a great time. Bumblingbs really outdid herself in the planning department. I arrived to everyone in moose antlers! Then had to go find a cache of shower presents.

There were a lot of new faces as well as some familiar ones.

All in all a good time.