How To Dl Waypoint Info To My Pocket Pc

:D

I am trying to figure out how to DL the waypoints I select to my PDA. I am a premier member. I saw one comment on the member information that pointed me to the mobipocket web site so I DL that software and didn't know where to go from there.

When I was looking at the geocaches in my zipcode area there is the option to check the boxes and then DL - I did that and it suggesed EasyGPS and Watcher. I have DL both of those. Now the EasyGPS was cool that it wanted to load it to my Garmin 276C and that it did. But I was under the impression I could DL the Geocache sites I selected to my PocketPC and read the web page with the information and hints from the Mobipocket as well.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks

bkuntz

:D

Well the SAK will have to wait as it sounds over my head.

I did DL the gpxview. It looks great on my pocket pc with the demo file that came with it BUT I again went to the geocaching web site selected waypoints to download and put in the file to synch over to the Ipaq but the program doesn't see my download. I don't have a clue what I am doing wrong. Unfortunately the web site that I DL this from doesn't have any instructions. I am lost!

Thanks

bkuntz