Using Geocoin To Track Distance

skyriverblue

This might be a simple question, but I'm pretty new to this and I need a hand. A good friend recently gave me a geocoin. Rather than drop it off, I'd like to keep it with me and drop it in and out of caches to track MY distance traveled. What is the best way to log it? Is there a way I can do this without having two entries at each cache (one dropping it off and another picking it up?) Seems like the website doesn't allow a drop-off and a pick-up of a geocoin or travel bug in one log entry. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You currently have to make two log entries when you do this, one on the cache page to log the find and drop the bug and one on the TB page to retrieve it. Actually this process creates three logs, one on the cache page, and two on the TB page. You can delete one of the two logs on the TB page without causing any problems and this will shorten up the TB Page. This is the way I handle my cache tracker TB.

Hope this helps.

Cache Well