4quA5 By Cache Ninja, Last Found April 30th

Spooky island cache By Tgamble, Last Found May 9th

New and Improved Butler Reservoir Cache By BrianSnat, Last Found May 8th

Good Fortune by King Pellimore April 19th

Any near you that need some finds?

Edited by avroair

Bottom of Lake Passaic 1 by me. Hasn't been found since May

Bottom of Lake Passaic III by me. Last found in June

These two can be nasty in the summer with all the mosquitos, so I can understand why. But now is a great time to hit them

Old Glory NJ Style by Skully & Mulder. Hasn't been found since March 8th

A very short (but steep) hike to a great view. Don't understand why this one hasn't been found more often.

Middle a Nowhere by Team Magster. Not found since May 13

A lot of fun. Really should be more popular.

Melvin's Mutiple Madness By Marty621. Last found April 10th

You'd think with its rep there would be a lot more people trying it. Another one that probably isn't pleasant in the summer.

All are excellent caches.

Edited by briansnat
JMB-61 Mayan Adventure by JMBella, Last found July 18th

Night Sweats By HartClimbs, Last found August 7th

796.51 By The Lost Tribe, Last found May 5th

Security NJ aka You Are the Cache (North NJ) by Kber, March 28th

A Walk in the Park By BrianSnat, Last found February 1st

Five Star New York By Avroair, Last Found March 8th

4quA5 By Cache Ninja, Last Found April 30th

Spooky island cache By Tgamble, Last Found May 9th

New and Improved Butler Reservoir Cache By BrianSnat, Last Found May 8th

Good Fortune by King Pellimore April 19th

Any near you that need some finds?

Of these:

A Walk in the Park is in a nasty area that even I don't want to go back to. If you thought Passaic Hideaway is bad, this is worse. Thankfully KBer and Bluehook have checked on it for me when they passed it while boating on the beautiful Passaic River.

New and Improved Butler Reservoir This one I don't understand. Its actually a very pleasant and easy walk around a scenic reservoir. I checked on all stages recently and all is OK. There are a lot of other caches in the area too, so its not like it's sitting off by itself with no chance for the finder to bag a few others while there.

I think for a bunch of those, we just haven't gotten out that way yet. I know last week when Squealy, Avroair, Jonboy and I went out, it was an area I hadn't gone to before and many of these are out that way. I'm sure us nuts will eventually get to them all.

I know for some of your (Brian's) nasty ones, I was waiting for cooler weather anyway.

A Walk in the Park is in a nasty area that even I don't want to go back to. If you thought Passaic Hideaway is bad, this is worse. Thankfully KBer and Bluehook have checked on it for me when they passed it while boating on the beautiful Passaic River.

This cache just plain beats you up! I tried it 4 times last year and finally made it when there was about 2 feet of snow cover. I could see the cache from 200 feet out!!! I would highly suggest either a canoe trip or waiting for the snow.

Bottom of Lake Passaic caches I and III are perfect for the plucking. They are a nightmare (read my log) during the summer and easiest during the fall. You may even find a WG$ near BOLP III since I dropped one in my hasty retreat. I forgot to sign the log so guess I will be back out there soon. :mad:

Does anyone else have lonely caches near them?

A Walk in the Park is in a nasty area that even I don't want to go back to. If you thought Passaic Hideaway is bad, this is worse.  Thankfully KBer and Bluehook have checked on it for me when they passed it while boating on the beautiful Passaic River.

Probably heading in this direction today - for Halloween.

Enjoy ! :D

Bottom of Lake Passaic 1 by me. Hasn't been found since May

Bottom of Lake Passaic III by me. Last found in June

These two can be nasty in the summer with all the mosquitos, so I can understand why. But now is a great time to hit them

I swore that I would not try again till BLOB freezes over.

but yet fate keeps tempting me.... calling me kinda like

FAST cache...you know? anyone interested in a group hike?

scoobydooers

Of these:

New and Improved Butler Reservoir This one I don't understand. Its actually a very pleasant and easy walk around a scenic reservoir. I checked on all stages recently and all is OK. There are a lot of other caches in the area too, so its not like it's sitting off by itself with no chance for the finder to bag a few others while there.

We did 'New And Improved Butler Resivoir' today and had a great time. It really is a nice cache - not short, but nice.

When Greenwood freezes and all the ice fisherman are out, then you can just walk to the cache :huh: Cold, but possible.

Brian and SkiGirl have a boat required cache... does the body of water it is on freeze? That's really the only sure way for me to get to them since I don't have a boat.

If it was closer to me I would love to do this one... A 225 meter swim to a cute little island... At least it looks cute from the air.

When Greenwood freezes and all the ice fisherman are out, then you can just walk to the cache :) Cold, but possible.

Brian and SkiGirl have a boat required cache... does the body of water it is on freeze? That's really the only sure way for me to get to them since I don't have a boat.

If it was closer to me I would love to do this one... A 225 meter swim to a cute little island... At least it looks cute from the air.

Is swimming allowed in that lake? ;)

Is swimming allowed in that lake? ;)

Whether it's officially allowed or not I don't know but people swim off boats in Greenwood Lake all the time. The water will be rather cold this time of year, I will not be joining you.

No problem swimming in Greenwood Lake.

I would like to take official notice of Brian's push to 10,000 forum posts.

I was about to submit The Passaic Hideaway which hadn't been found since we did it in April. Bluehook found it yesterday but it remains a rarely visited cache. There are some hilarious logs if you scroll through (ie Hartclimbs, Avroair).

The Passaic Hideaway can now be combined with a new cache called Born On The Bayou and done as a 2-cache float/paddle that should take a couple hours.

I was about to submit The Passaic Hideaway which hadn't been found since we did it in April. Bluehook found it yesterday but it remains a rarely visited cache. There are some hilarious logs if you scroll through (ie Hartclimbs, Avroair).

The Passaic Hideaway can now be combined with a new cache called Born On The Bayou and done as a 2-cache float/paddle that should take a couple hours.

Don't forget A Walk In The Park which can be done by canoe along the same route But real men would try it by land. :unsure:

Edited by briansnat

Don't forget A Walk In The Park which can be done by canoe along the same route But real men would try it by land. :unsure:

In looking at the maps it didn't appear A walk in the Park was along this branch of the river. If it is I'll need to go back.

GC9 is lonely no more! Came out and logged co-FTF honors today with BMSquared. I can't believe this one sat here all summer without a finder, Greenwood Lake is such a busy place over the summer.

Yeah, I guess he actually checked the map to find out where to put in for this one. Love you Miss daisy!

Edited by BMSquared