Cushag Is No Weed!

Cushag hit the hundred mark today at Munin's "In Search of Thor's Hammer" (GCKPKV) on the Isle of Man.

Well done bagging a difficult cache in what must have been very distracting gale force winds! And even more well done getting 100 clocked up when it's so difficult to get to any away from the island..

To celebrate, I'll buy you a glass of the most expensive fizzy mineral water in Castletown!

:huh:

HH

Edited by Happy Humphrey

Huge Congratulations!! :P:D:P:D

I still fondly remember the Manx Mission which was inspired by Cushag. B) My best caching tour ever!! :P Cushag kindly put me up for a couple of days and the world champion rally driver NIBBO drove me around the Island! :huh::huh: The Mission was all too short and I missed a celebratory drink with the master cache setter Happy Humphrey at the end of it!! :P

Cushag and I somehow missed each other when she came over to the mainland in the summer but she is always welcome over here on the Fylde coast if she ever feels the need to have a caching trip! As of course are NIBBO and Mr & Mrs Humphrey! :D

I shall return to Port Erin & The Bay one day - and with the Island containing a dozen caches which I haven't found it may be sooner rather than later! :D

armstrong.gifacoustic-guitar.gifbagpiper.gifbattery.gifhorn.gifpiano.gif

360v.gif

Seasider

Thank you to all. Despite the weather, the cost of the ferry (with Campervan), cost of flights, I do get off this rock occasionaly and fit in geocaching with visits to family. Flying off this Xmas to another island, Malta, then hoping to get to the island of Comino. Only 4 geocaches there so the rest of the time will be spent relaxing. Thanks again