Mini logbook template?

Rygel

Does anyone have a template for a mini logbook for a 35mm canister cache?

I'm getting read to put out my first cache and I'd like something better then what I can make.

Feel free to Markwell me if applicable.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

I've got one at home, it prints the "you found it" note on one side, and a log page on the back. Sized just right for a 35mm micro. I forget who I got it from, but if nobody else markwells ya to it, I'll send ya a copy once I am at home.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

I've got one at home, it prints the "you found it" note on one side, and a log page on the back. Sized just right for a 35mm micro. I forget who I got it from, but if nobody else markwells ya to it, I'll send ya a copy once I am at home.

+ _Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon. _

Ok, I'll be looking for it. Thanks.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

Leatherman,

If you look at the 2nd page there is a log book.

_"An appeaser is one who keeps feeding a crocodile-hoping it will eat him last" -Winston Churchill_

Right, and if you print the second page on the back of the 1st, they line up so the log is on the back of the note.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.