Microcache

hosepiper

check out this site -

http://sissy-n-cr.com/store.shtml

and scroll down to the bison tubes - very common micro - I would guess that the most common micro is the 35mm film canister. You can get them for free at your local film processor. I asked for some for CITO containers and I ended up with about 1,000 of them.

there are several companies making mints out of thin paper like candies. Alsoids puts theirs in a thin metal container while most others are in plastic.

--

there are other even smaller containers that are really evil - they can be put in or on almost anything and be invisible.

check out your drug store for pill containers and your pet store for pet ID containers

Edited by CompuCash

It's anything that's smaller than a regular cache. Around London (England) they tend to include small jars, breath strip containers, 35mm film canisters, or other items of a similar size.

When you're in an urban area looking for a 35mm canister and all you've got to go on is that you're within 45 feet of it, it can be tricky to find!

I always suggest new cachers try to stay with regular caches in the beginning if they can. Micros are often hard for everyone, especially beginners. Probably the most common micro is a 35mm film container. The official micro container is about the size of your little finger. Even when they say one star they are likely to be difficult and can be discouraging to a beginner.