Just introducing myself

Vallequion

I have only just recently discovered the world of Geocaching after reading an article in a Computer magazine. I have a GPS unit on it's way to me in the very near future and can't wait to get out there and find my first cache. Although the weather in the South-East of England isn't very clement at the moment so may have to wait for Spring before I can really set out.

No need to wait for spring! We just started a couple of months ago ourselves and most of our finds have been under snow (it just adds another degree of difficulty at times icon_wink.gif... Acutally it's kinda nice without the bugs, there's less crowds and as long as you dress warm... Have fun!

"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done." Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty O Junk:

BrownMule

To cold in Florida to go geocaching, I just can’t imagine that. Try it up here where we get a little snow from time to time. Still geocache, just a little slower under 3 feet of snow.

No thanks, I don't like that white stuff. I'll stick to wading around in the swamps.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes.

15777_2200.gif