Jeremy - Founder, Groundspeak

Milbank

Everytime I see Jeremy reply to a post I'm amazed.

I very much enjoy reading his replies in the forums.

It also makes Geocaching and the forums a lot of fun knowing that someone as big as "The founder" has the time read the forums and takes the time to reply.

I appreciate you taking the time to make Geocaching and Groundspeak what it is today.

Thanks,

Starring in one of Jeremy's caching videos is even better!

I think it's great that Jeremy is finding more time lately to hunt down some of the many high-quality geocaches in his area. It was a privilege to tag along on one of those trips.

Once you go caching with TPTB, they are no longer TPTB, they are just geocachers like the rest of us.

Hmm, I can't seem to get the link for the video to work.

It would be great to see the video.

Starring in one of Jeremy's caching videos is even better!

I think it's great that Jeremy is finding more time lately to hunt down some of the many high-quality geocaches in his area.  It was a privilege to tag along on one of those trips.

Once you go caching with TPTB, they are no longer TPTB, they are just geocachers like the rest of us.

Hmm, I can't seem to get the link for the video to work.

It would be great to see the video.

The link(s) are fine. It seems "theirish" is down. I have it bookmarked so I wouldn't have to search the forums everytime I want to show it to someone. Not that that happens alot B), and it sits and spins when I try that too.

I think it has to do with cache size envy Totem :lol:

I think this site is amazing, changes are made to meet the needs of the players as best it can, and TPTB actually listens. Does'nt always agree, but at least listens.

Change that comes about slowly usually lasts longest, because there is more thought put into it. Quick decisions can sometimes be costly. Well Done Jeremy!

Everytime I see Jeremy reply to a post I'm amazed.

I very much enjoy reading his replies in the forums.

It also makes Geocaching and the forums a lot of fun knowing that someone as big as "The founder" has the time read the forums and takes the time to reply.

I appreciate you taking the time to make Geocaching and Groundspeak what it is today.

Thanks,

What are you looking for Lep's feet now? :lol:

Personally I'd rather be the guy behind the curtain . . .

So, what you are saying is that you really want to be like the Wizard of Oz? You really wanted to live in an emerald green paradise built for you by your minions and based on the missconception that you were all powerful when really you were just a smoke and mirrors guy?

How could I pass up such a wonderful analogy. Kinda like NPR?

But, for real, I truely do appreciate the quality and character of the service you provide. Thank you very much!

Personally I'd rather be the guy behind the curtain . . .

So, what you are saying is that you really want to be like the Wizard of Oz? You really wanted to live in an emerald green paradise built for you by your minions and based on the missconception that you were all powerful when really you were just a smoke and mirrors guy?

How could I pass up such a wonderful analogy. Kinda like NPR?

But, for real, I truely do appreciate the quality and character of the service you provide. Thank you very much!

Ooh, ooh, can I be one of the evil flying monkeys ? Oh wait, nevermind. The monkeys in geocaching are dead, wet, burnt, and stuffed in JoeFrogs caches.

I'll jump on the "Brown-Nose Express" too :lol: Thanks Jeremy !!!

Hmm... Good point. Seattle is coincidentally called the Emerald City.

I checked with theirish.com - I think it wasn't configured after the new firewall was installed. I'll see if I can get it up soon.

So, what you are saying is that you really want to be like the Wizard of Oz?  You really wanted to live in an emerald green paradise built for you by your minions and based on the missconception that you were all powerful when really you were just a smoke and mirrors guy?

Hmm... Good point. Seattle is coincidentally called the Emerald City.

I checked with theirish.com - I think it wasn't configured after the new firewall was installed. I'll see if I can get it up soon.

I thought this was an analogy free zone... :blink: