'update Account' Button Not Working

NSUE

I am using IE 6 on WinXP and when I try to edit my account details, I click on the 'Update Account' button nothing happens. And when I say nothing happens...I mean, Nothing happens. Page doesn't refresh...no traffic and then a time out...no errors...no messages of any sort. It's almost as though there's a button with no code behind it.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? I apologize in advance if this has been addressed in another thread. I did a quick search but turned up nothing.

Thanks!

-NSUE

Ok...either my web browser has been giving me the finger for the past few days or the guys over at Groundspeak are REALLY FRICKIN' FAST about fixing things. I just tried it again (after 3 or 4 days of trying and 3 or 4 tries today alone) and it freakin worked!

/imnotstupidreallyimnot

I am using IE 6 on WinXP and when I try to edit my account details, I click on the 'Update Account' button nothing happens. And when I say nothing happens...I mean, Nothing happens. Page doesn't refresh...no traffic and then a time out...no errors...no messages of any sort. It's almost as though there's a button with no code behind it.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? I apologize in advance if this has been addressed in another thread. I did a quick search but turned up nothing.

Thanks!

-NSUE

Are you using AOL?