Smallest Micro?

Mr. TSP

Just curious. What is the smallest micro you have found? What is the smallest micro known? Is there a lower size limit to micros that would be approved?

The smallest I have found so far is about the size of a postage stamp hidden in one of those "Listerine" breath strips containers (I think that's what it was).

I found one that was appx 1.5 inch long, smaller diameter than a pencil and was brass, with a screw on top.

Funny, it was labeled as a Letterbox Hybrid - but was so Tiny that not even a pencil would fit. I guess it was worth the extra logo in stats?

Just curious. What is the smallest micro you have found? What is the smallest micro known? Is there a lower size limit to micros that would be approved?

The smallest I have found so far is about the size of a postage stamp hidden in one of those "Listerine" breath strips containers (I think that's what it was).

I've found a few small caches, but none as small as this one that I placed. I'm not going to post the size here (too many of the locals read my post), but NR_Teacher's September 8th log says it all :)

What is the smallest micro you have found?

A drilled-out nail

Is that even possible??? <_<

with a really large nail, a small drill, and a short log.

don't see that it would be wterproof, it would likely be pushed into a hole in something -

if it were me, I'd cut it down so it would look like it was hammered in - interesting idea.

Okay but WHAT is the smallest container with a LOG BOOK inside???????

cheers

The smallest cache I found that had a meaningful log in it was a breath strip container hidden by Perthos (he's hidden a stack of micros). Inside was a piece of folded up paper big enough to store a list of names and dates visited. No pencil, naturally ;)

Okay but WHAT is the smallest container with a LOG BOOK inside???????

cheers

I claim ownership of the smallest micro in Pittsburgh. Imagine a hollow plastic tube about the length and shape of the bottom third of a golf tee - perhaps an inch long. Open the cap, use the handy paper clip at the site to extract the log scroll, and there's room for at least 30 dates and names.