Anyone Using Gpxsonar??

The Pocket Street map and the exported pushpin file from GPXSonar must have the same name. Example: I have a map labeled "Greater Phoenix" in my Pocket Streets maps folder. I have a pocket query loaded into GPX Sonar and export it as "Greater Phoenix". When I complete the export, GPX Sonar automatically opens Pocket Streets with the correct map and pushpins in place.

The Pocket Street map and the exported pushpin file from GPXSonar must have the same name. Example: I have a map labeled "Greater Phoenix" in my Pocket Streets maps folder. I have a pocket query loaded into GPX Sonar and export it as "Greater Phoenix". When I complete the export, GPX Sonar automatically opens Pocket Streets with the correct map and pushpins in place.

Just to add to this, the pushpin file also needs to be in the same directory as the map file.

Same name, same directory, and it should work just fine.

I'm kind of doing the same thing as the other person and I have my gpx file, and am able to view it on my Pocket PC, and have generated Push Pins for MS S&T using GPXSonar.

My question is, how do I generate a push pin file for the regular Microsoft Streets and Trips (not the pocket pc version)?

:angry: I have MS S&T 2005 and was able to create pushpins for both the PC and the PPC maps. I used GPSBabel to read in the GPX file I created using Pocket Queries (i.e., all caches within 40 miles of my house). DO NOT EXPORT as a MS S&T file -- it's for the old 2002 version and the 2005 version can't read it.

Instead export it as a LOC file type. Then open that LOC file and save it as a CSV file. You can't go straight from GPX to CSV for some reason. Anyway, in S&T the Import Wizard is under the DATA menu. Assign F1 (field 1) to Latitude, F2 to Longitutde, and F3 to name. Once imported save your pushpins to a file (e.g., All-Caches-Within-40-Miles). If you want to create a PPC version, marquee the area and export (via right-click). Then copy both files just created to your PPC.