Enlisted Air Force Aircrew Members

Cache'n Not Wish'n

I don't know how many cachers are aircrew or know aircrew well enough to ask for help on this, but I imagine any that found it would attempt to assit it in it's goal. I do have one question though, as an ex Naval avaition crewmember. Are these you wings or some you found/purchased. I know that if I had managed to get all the quals signed off and won my wings, they would not be placed in a situation where they could get lost. I spent over three years trying, but operational needs always came before getting the last sign-off and nobody would process a waiver. I never got my wings.

Cache Well.

Yeah, I know about that. I had a total of about 3000 hrs as primary operator in two different positions on two versions of Patrol AC, way back when. Decommissioned one squadron and transitioned both position and aircraft after a year and a half, so had to start all over. As I said before Operational needs superceed qualification.

Cache Wel

But this is going OT so I'll drop it now.

Edited by LordSaw

I was thinking of starting my own cache with a travel bug and making it an aviation theme. I was looking around to see if anyone else had that idea and found your posting. I wish you well.

My goal is to be a bit different. I would like my travel bug to fly on any aircraft (commercial, general aviation, experimental, military, you get the idea) and log the aircraft and the origin and termination of the flight.

We'll see how it goes.

Good luck with yours.