Garmin Legend 4 Sale

Nope....Sorry guys, I've got more then that into it.....Any more offers?

Five bucks, and part of the collection of rocks I've found in Geocaches. They're really cool looking, and represent a huge investment of my time :anitongue: (no really, they do!)

>>> If you have an amount in mind, say what it is and stop asking for offers... otherwise thats all you'll get :laughing: <<<<<

O.K .Here's the story...I bought a Legend at Cabela's for 199.00....Then I bought two Legends during the 'Camping World' sale for $99.00 plus shipping(as did alot of others on here) I sold one of them to a friend for $120.00(cost plus shipping)and have been holding the other as a back-up...In the mean timeI bought a Magellan Sportak Map on E-bay for $150.00 with some extras(software,case, holder,etc.) Now I've ordered a Legend C from Target(out come unknown)

I only have two hands . Snifer uses the Maggie sport map ,but I still don't need> possibly< four GPSr's.

I would like to get $140.00 for it. If not I'll keep it or sell it to one of my many friends that are getting into Geocacheing.

This is a brand new unit, never opened , still in box!!!!

So.....that's the scoop $ 140.00 Going once.....Going twice............

P.S You can buy one at Walmart for about $170.00 That's the cheapest I've seen them besides Camping World's sale.

There's at least three for under $140... HERE

One is brand new (ditto still in box) for $123 bucks + $9 shipping - Buy Now.

Don't mean to nitpik th, but if you got it for $99, just seems a tad tacky to toss out feelers w/o even being upfront about how much you want. And then to turn down a sincere offer for $100 + shipping from a fellow geocacher... just seems a bit lame. After all, this forum IS called "Garage Sales" so one wouldn't expect a cacher to be in here reselling stuff for more than they paid for it themselves.