Who Won The Jeep?

Mushtang

If you visit http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/ you will see that there are monthly photo/essay contests. A winner is chosen each month to win 'jeep gear' (hats, tshirts, keychains, etc.). For this contest, you have to find a jeep TB.

You don't have to enter a photo/essay or even find a jeep TB to win the jeep though. Plus you only need to enter once because entries roll over. One jeep has all ready been won (unknown who won) and there was another drawing today.

From their site:

There are 3 Entry Periods – Entry Period #1: 5/3/04 – 7/22/04 (Drawing Date: 8/15/04); Entry Period #2: 7/23/04 – 10/10/04 (Drawing Date: 10/15/04); Entry Period #3: 10/11/04 – 12/31/04 (Drawing Date: 1/7/05). All Entry Periods begin at 12:01 AM ET & end at 11:59 PM ET. Non-winning entries from one drawing will roll-over into subsequent drawings.

Since anyone can enter the contest to win the jeep, I am assuming no one from gc.com won. I don't see a winner's page on the web site.

I think it is kind of funny how people went out of their way to get jeep TB's. All you can win with one is 'jeep gear'. To win the actual jeep, anyone can go fill out an entry form at the web site. :mad: