Tb Rescue

briansnat

Hey, isn't that on Floopy's way to work? :anibad:

About a 49-mile drive. :P

I've seen you do worse. :lol:

Brian, if you don't get any other responders, I will go on Saturday. I will bring it back to the Ramapo area as I re-check try to get approval of my cache a third time. :huh:;)

Just let me know if you have any word on someone else picking it up.

Wow. Just wondering - do you have a tag on the bug with instructions?

The bug page seems really clear - although it's not the first time it's skipped bail and left Morris County. I've been guilty of moving TB's along without having a chance to read the bug page in advance.

Travel Bug Bail Bonds....maybe there's a business idea there. :o

Wow. Just wondering - do you have a tag on the bug with instructions?

Specific instructions are on a tag attached to the bug. In defense of the person who moved it, he felt that it was better to move it on, than to hang on to it because he wasn't sure when he'd get back to NJ.

Edited by briansnat

I MAY be able to sqeeze it in this weekend, but don't hold me to it. Got a full weekend and prepping for some serious PNW caching next week. I've done the cache already, but I think there's a new one at the Starbucks across the street that hasn't been real high on my "run right out and grab" list. Perhaps I can make it a two-fer.

Edited by Mopar
I MAY be able to sqeeze it in this weekend, but don't hold me to it. Got a full weekend and prepping for some serious PNW caching next week. I've done the cache already, but I think there's a new one at the Starbucks across the street that hasn't been real high on my "run right out and grab" list. Perhaps I can make it a two-fer.

Mopar -

If you are definitely going for this, please let me know. Otherwise, I will head up Saturday morning.

Mopar -

If you are definitely going for this, please let me know. Otherwise, I will head up Saturday morning.

No need to go out of your way. Besides the reward is only an unactivated TB.

Mopar -

No need to go out of your way. Besides the reward is only an unactivated TB.

No, you can keep the travel bug. I DO need the Turkey Trot bug though. Since it is a pretty easy trip across the Tappan Zee from where I am, I'll just run up and grab it, unless Mopar can commit grabbing it.